Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kells Wolves

Back to Guilds

Tags: wolf, wolves, kells, breedables, Roleplay 

Reply [Location] The Forest
[PRP] Singing in the Trees (Mea & Olvar)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MangoMeow
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The bright morning sky was a bit muffled by all these trees, but Meandering Minstrel wasn’t letting that get her down. No, today was a day for exploring, and the hood of leaves above her just made it that much more interesting. The way the sun came through in dappled beams kept catching her eye, and she found herself wandering further and further.

She didn’t mind. It wasn’t like she had anywhere she needed to be. Besides, perhaps she would find someone new in here. This Forest was known for having a lot of wolves in it - a new friend was right around the corner!

With an excited flick of her tail, Mea hummed quietly to herself as she veered off in another random direction.

[quote="Ctrl F Greenie"][/quote]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:22 pm
[[continued via discord rp - quotes are Greenie]]

Quote:
Brushing up on his findings hadn't taken nearly as long as it had in the past, perhaps he had been getting better at this after all. Olvar was relieved that his work hadn't taken him long and decided to treat himself to a walk. The forest was so giving, and plentiful, he loved wandering through her. The bounty out there for him to harvest seemed to stare him down as he wandered past, but it could wait a little while longer.

As he left the safety of his home he gazed upward and grinned at the playful way the light danced through the waving branches. The suns rays seemed to pry their way into to the forests floor and only managed to beat the forests protection a handful of times. He was amused by the way it could be compared to a bickering couple - let me do this! No, you shan't do that. Even when he looked away the silent battle waged on and he couldn't stop the way it drove him to carry on smiling.

He rounded a bend and heard a rustle of leaves that he took to be hares. They scattered to the wind quickly when folks traveled through the woods. He was familiar with this and figured it was to do with him. That was until he spied an unfamiliar face in the distance.

"Hello?" He called out curiously.

As if in answer to her thoughts, the sound of a voice nearby caught her attention. “Hm?” Mea turned around, spotting the very unusual looking wolf with a curious way about him. Now here was someone with an interesting look, and she’d never been the type to turn away from someone interesting... or anyone, really, but that was besides the point. The best way to learn new things was to greet it paws first!

So that’s what she did. With a wide grin, Meandering Minstrel trotted closer to him. She likely looked like an overgrown puppy with the way she was bouncing, but that attitude had never really served her wrong before.

“Hello! Nice day we’re having, huh?” The sun practically sparkled on her fur as she came to a stop in front of him, warming her fur and causing her to give herself a pleased shake. “I always love walking in sunshine,” she paused, then laughed, “Though it sure seems to like playing in the leaves around here.”

Quote:
Olvar paused before speaking as she approached. He let his eyes take her, soak in the beauty that was before him. Usually the beauty he absorbed was that of flowers and plant life, but today was a treat - a rare one if he might have been asked. "It's a beautiful day, but I don't believe it even compares to you." He smiled warmly as he passed along the compliment. "Though I must remark, you love to walk in the sunshine, but do you do so on behalf of our mother moon?" When she had shaken he didn't take his eyes off of her.

"The way your pelt sparkles and glimmers, it's something I won't soon forget..-" Olvar had prepared to her use name, but realized suddenly that they hadn't shared anything yet. "You're right, it does seem like they are playing up there. Pardon me miss, but what is your name? I am Olvar." He hesitated around his name and opted to leave a piece of him out of his greeting. The Herbalist was unneeded here, Olvar was.

At his compliment, she let out a flattered laugh, slightly embarrassed but also rather pleased at it. "Well, I don't know if I quite compare to nature itself, but I suppose you're right about the moon. I've always felt a kinship with stars because of my pelt." Still, that didn't mean she didn't love the look of daytime. Colors didn't quite pop at night the way they do in the sun.

As he introduced himself, Mea smiled brightly back, "Oh, I'm Meandering Minstrel - though I prefer to just go by Mea!" She grinned, "It's a bit of a mouthful otherwise."

MangoMeow
Crew

[Location] The Forest

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces