Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kells Wolves

Back to Guilds

Tags: wolf, wolves, kells, breedables, Roleplay 

Reply [Pack] The Murkwood Court (Bluestone)
[PRP] Home Coming (Blackacre x Autumn Leaf)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. He was home. The burly black wolf took a deep inhale, feeling his ribs expand to their maximum capacity. He was home.

Letting his breath out in a slow, steady exhale, he vaguely noticed the swirls of steam that coiled around his nose. It was a crisp fall morning--slightly wet from melting frost and dew, the sun beginning to warm life in the valley. The thought made his awareness of the ache in his left leg more prominent than it had been. But like the frost, he knew the ache would melt aware when he was moving.

He was due to work a patrol shift once the sun made its way to the middle of the sky, but in the mean time... his stomach gave a hollow lurch, announcing that it was indeed breakfast time. And with that, the wolf made his way through the trees, towards the hunting grounds.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

While her confidence wasn’t very high in most duties around the pack, hunting was at least something she knew she could do, if only because she was swift and agile on her feet. So it was that Autumn Leaf found herself out on hunting duty this morning. It worked out anyway - most of her pack was still asleep, and it gave her time to just enjoy the familiar scent of home. Or as close to it as she was going to get, what with the move to a new place. Still, the scent of her pack mates was here, and that was more than enough for her,

With a soft huff, the she-wolf nosed her way into a bush. She was on the trail of an animal, possibly a hare or a fox, but it was still a ways in front of her. She would have to travel some.

That’s when the noise distracted her. Head snapping up, Autumn looked around with a wary gaze, “H-Hello?”

In Good Faith

MangoMeow
Crew

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "You're out early this morning, Autumn." Blackacre stepped out from behind the thick tree trunk, his shape having been easily hidden in the shadows. He grinned good-naturedly at her, hopping down from the thick, coiling roots to the forest floor. He'd been hunting when he'd caught the she-wolf's scent, fairly fresh and potent. It really was a lovely smell, mixed with forest, moist earth and something unique to her alone. When he'd caught up to her, he'd followed along with her in parallel, watching and listening. He now stood a few feet from her, his grin slipping into a friendly expression.

"What was it that gave me away?" He thought he'd been fairly stealthy, himself. He'd gradually gotten closer and had a misstep. That, or she was simply a gifted hunter, he thought absently.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:40 am
She was about ready to run for the hills, had the other wolf not spoken up. Her fur gradually flattened back down as Autumn let out a sigh of relief. Oh good, someone she knew. Someone she knew meant someone from the pack, and the pack wouldn’t hurt her. Plus, Blackacre was a friendly face.

Giving herself a shake to try and rid herself of her shot nerves, the female smiled somewhat shakily, “Mornings are always a great time to hunt.”

At his question, she tilted her head thoughtfully, “Honestly, I heard you moving. You startled me.” The last part was said with a bit of a pout, before she continued, “What brings you out here?”

MangoMeow
Crew

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 5:54 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Ah, well... these days, I'm an early riser. It appears I can't sleep after the sun comes up and rather than lay about, I choose to take my morning walks." He shrugged, as if it were no big deal. Honestly, it bothered him quite a lot. He was used to keeping the night shift, providing excellent cover in the night. Now, even if he stayed up to the wee early hours, sleep would not come.

"So you frequently hunt in the mornings, then?" He asked, a shade of hopefulness in his tone.

MangoMeow
I just got to where I'm organizing all my rps and realized I left you in the lurch... again. gonk I'm hoping to stay on the ball this time! And if I don't, berate me on discord. ;;

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:33 am
Huh, she wouldn’t have pegged him as an early riser. Still, it was nice seeing a friendly face in the morning.

At his question, she smiled softly, "Yeah, I like how quiet it is." She cast a look around them, "It’s peaceful in the morning... and no one's there to judge you." She said that last part quietly, ears pulled back in a bashful manner. She always felt nervous around the chattier members of the pack, and tended to shy away from company.

But she didn’t mind Blackacre’s company. She liked hanging out with him, honestly, which is why she shyly continued with, "Would.. you like to go hunting with me?"

In Good Faith
omg, has it really been this long?! I dropped the ball. ;;

MangoMeow
Crew

[Pack] The Murkwood Court (Bluestone)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out