Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kells Wolves

Back to Guilds

Tags: wolf, wolves, kells, breedables, Roleplay 

Reply [Pack] The Crows (Redwoods)
[ prp ] Dead on Arrival (Shadelight/High Noon/Kids)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shadelight was thankful that this whole affair, in every sense of the word, had gone smoothly. High Noon wasn't resistant to just bringing the kids over herself and in fact seemed curious about the tri-pack operation going on in the area. On top of that, he had produced a seer on his first go around. If nothing else, maybe this one might prove less reticent about stepping up than Big Bad's daughter. Or at least be friends so the two can work together. He should have been pleased with himself, and he certainly looked the part the day they set forth to return to the Crows.

Inside, however, he didn't feel much except wariness. His initial introduction to the pups had gone normal enough, he supposed, though neither parent was exactly experienced in the matter. They had even had fun with their names, in a dark way: Dead, Dead, and Dead in all three. That was probably telling. Shadelight played the part of the father for now, though, as he began to lead them back home. Now was as good a time as any to see if any of the three had something to watch out for, before they got too big and tried to leave his watch...

You could never tell with these outsiders, after all.

"Anything happen while I was away?" he asked them as they walked, glancing down at the pups with a grin. "You didn't torment your mother did you?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:11 pm
xDaerilS

xKyrieko

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dead Reckoning carried herself like a princess, even though she was clearly also excited. Not that she didn't mind hanging with her brothers, but that was the middle of nowhere, and they had a whole pack waiting for them! A whole host of wolves she was ready to see and charm and then one day be looked upon with awe and adoration. After all, she was special! And she would have special duties because of that! So it was good to make a first impression, and she hoped she had impressed that upon Deadlock and Deadlight enough.

Sandwiched between her twin brothers, she let her tail lightly tap them as it wagged. "I had a vision, Papa!" she announced proudly. "I saw a family of bears was going to come near us in the morning once, so I told everyone, and they were there just like I said! They just sorta looked at us funny, but it was so cool! I told them I was a seer so I could do things like that."

She glanced at her brothers for continued support of her awesomeness.

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Kyrieko
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:50 am
User Image

His eyes missed nothing. Not the way their father seemed to glance back at them, almost as if he was expecting them to do something... strange. Or the way his sister carried herself like the princess she was going to be. He also watched their surroundings, memorizing their path and what was around. One never knew when it would be useful. Even if just to keep from getting lost when frolicking about. He blinked once more, focusing his gaze back on their father.

While he appeared fairly stoic, he was actually excited. The idea of meeting new wolves and joining a pack?! It was thrilling! And made his little nerves go into overdrive. There would be a bunch of new faces to watch. To make sure they wouldn't hurt his sister or his twin. New things to learn...

He felt Dead Reckoning's tail tapping against him lightly as she wagged it. Oh, Dad asked them a question. Right. Probably should respond... except Dead Reckoning did. Deadlight just sighed quietly, letting her do the talking, casting a sidelong glance over her at Deadlock. And then saw violet eyes glancing at him.

"Uh... right! It was really cool." He got out, wagging his own tail.

medigel

DaerilS

[Pack] The Crows (Redwoods)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces