Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Felyn

Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:48 pm
Join me up!
Character: Tribute
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Player: Felyn
Joining or Preexisting? Preexisting
Commander or Minister? Minister!
Backstory: Tribute is equal parts fierce and loyal - both to her pack and to her brother, Heart of Glory. Above all, she is devoted to the earth and identifies strongly with the traditionalists among their number. She is straight-to-the-point, does not tolerate ignorance, and will fight for what she believes is right no matter who is telling her she's wrong.

Join me up!
Character: So Below
Joining or Preexisting? Joining
Commander or Minister? N/A
Backstory: So Below comes from a large family and was gifted with all the charisma in the world but, too, a lust for chaos. Though he is charming and pleasant on the surface, he loves to twist hearts and be the whisper in the ear that drives a wolf mad. To the pack he would appear nothing but zealous toward the hunt but inwardly he is always selfish and seeks only his own entertainment.

Join me up!
Character: SkullCap
Commander or Minister? No
Backstory: SkullCap was found by Tribute and Glory's mother when he was only a pup, not long after her own litter was born. He was wandering, half frozen and nearly starved to death. Their mother took him in and raised him alongside her own pups though it was never a secret that he was from elsewhere. Though he loved his adopted family, nothing ever made him feel at ease and he dove head first into training as a warrior and then hunting down the spirits that stole from the earth. He is zealous and focused in his hunt, even going so far as to paint himself in green to hide his true intents, and is not a particularly talkative or chipper fellow. He is gone from the pack for long periods at a time, only coming home to check in at Tribute's request.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:09 pm
Felyn
Join me up!
Character: Tribute
Commander or Minister? Minister!
Backstory: Tribute is equal parts fierce and loyal - both to her pack and to her brother, Heart of Glory. Above all, she is devoted to the earth and identifies strongly with the traditionalists among their number. She is straight-to-the-point, does not tolerate ignorance, and will fight for what she believes is right no matter who is telling her she's wrong.

Join me up!
Character: So Below
Joining or Preexisting? Joining
Commander or Minister? N/A
Backstory: So Below comes from a large family and was gifted with all the charisma in the world but, too, a lust for chaos. Though he is charming and pleasant on the surface, he loves to twist hearts and be the whisper in the ear that drives a wolf mad. To the pack he would appear nothing but zealous toward the hunt but inwardly he is always selfish and seeks only his own entertainment.

Join me up!
Character: SkullCap
Commander or Minister? No
Backstory: SkullCap was found by Tribute and Glory's mother when he was only a pup, not long after her own litter was born. He was wandering, half frozen and nearly starved to death. Their mother took him in and raised him alongside her own pups though it was never a secret that he was from elsewhere. Though he loved his adopted family, nothing ever made him feel at ease and he dove head first into training as a warrior and then hunting down the spirits that stole from the earth. He is zealous and focused in his hunt, even going so far as to paint himself in green to hide his true intents, and is not a particularly talkative or chipper fellow. He is gone from the pack for long periods at a time, only coming home to check in at Tribute's request.

Yeeeeessss ninja They've been added  

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

[OOC] Pack & Plot Recruitment

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out