Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kells Wolves

Back to Guilds

Tags: wolf, wolves, kells, breedables, Roleplay 

Reply [Pack] The Murkwood Court (Bluestone)
❧ [OOC] Pack Breedings [ Closed ]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shia bean
Vice Captain

Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:06 am
User Image

Love happens. Whether it strikes suddenly or is a slow burn, whether it manifests naturally or is touched by a matchmaker’s paw – we get it. Love. Happens. And I'm here for it.

The Murkwood Court will now be implementing an internal pack breeding system. As this is specific to The Court, it will not run parallel with the shops system that is already in place, although it may (in some cases) work similarly. I will open these when I have the time to do so! These will be run (more than likely) only by me, Shia bean!

Rules & Expectations
    • A breeding won this way will always result in 4 children. You may use totems + potions/tonics!
    • These are 100% free! So long as you meet the requirements for the slot you're applying for, you are good to go!
    • We follow the shops breeding rules, so please be sure your character is in compliance and all RP's are up to the breeding standard before entering. Do your part so that I can do mine! heart
    • All pups born from this method must remain within the pack until they are adults. At that point, players are free to do what they'd like.
    • At least one character a part of the breeding must be a Murkwood Court member.
    • This is a perk for the pack and should not become an expectation! Please keep that in mind moving forward! I will do my best to make this a consistent thing, but if life gets in the way it gets in the way. Thank you for understanding!
    One slot per person per round of openings. If you happen to be involved in another breeding with another player and they enter/win as well, that is fine. But you may only win one slot for yourself per round.
    • In the event of multiple openings within the same month, you may only win two slots total before you are tapped and cannot enter again until the next months opportunity!

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:35 pm
User Image

I'll always post what type of slot is open and how many are available! In the event of a first come first serve, there will always be an RP prompt to respond to prior to claiming. As it will vary, please be sure to read through all the information provided with each of my individual opening posts!

Types of slots available ( I may add to this list over time )
    • Raffle style (RP/non-RP) (common) | Traditional breeding
    • First come first serve (RP) (common) | Traditional breeding

Breeding options
    • Rouge breedings
    • Flings (between members)
    • Mated
    • Surrogates (special requests!)

:: Breeding form (Roleplaying pair) :: (Note: There are three RP's required as opposed to two. One of the RP's must be held within the territory in order to qualify!)

[b][color=red]We are ready to breed![/color][/b]

[b]Father's cert, uncert, and owner OR "Rogue":[/b]
    [b]Mother's cert, uncert, and owner:[/b]
    [b]Roleplay Links for Father (if not a rogue):[/b] Link #1, Link #2, Link #3 (must be held within the pack territory!)
    [b]Roleplay Links for Mother:[/b] Link #1, Link #2, Link #3 (must be held within the pack territory!)
    [b]Is your wolf (mother) in a pack?[/b]: (Yes (please include Pack Name)/No)
    [b]Would you like having a throwback?[/b] (Yes/No)
    [b]If so, please list images of those ancestors here:[/b] (mark each link with relationship; mother/father/twin sister/etc)
    [b]Would you like having a random?[/b] (Yes/No)
    [b]Would you like a Seer roll?[/b]: (Yes/No)
    [b]Would you like a chance at your litter growing into a random dye job?:[/b] (Yes/No)
    [b]Do you have a Red or Blue Totem you'd like to use for this breeding?[/b]: (Yes/No
    [b]How many breedings has the father had this year?[/b]
    [b]How many breedings has the mother had this year?[/b]
    [b]If this is the fourth breeding for this pairing, are they posted in the lifemate/marriage threads?[/b]

:: Breeding form (Non-Roleplayed pair) ::

[b][color=darkblue]We are ready to breed![/color][/b]

[b]Father's cert, uncert, and owner OR "Rogue":[/b]
    [b]Mother's cert, uncert, and owner:[/b]
    [b]Is your wolf (mother) in a pack?[/b]: (Yes (please include Pack Name)/No)
    [b]Would you like having a throwback?[/b] (Yes/No)
    [b]If so, please list images of those ancestors here:[/b] (mark each link with relationship; mother/father/twin sister/etc)
    [b]Would you like having a random?[/b] (Yes/No)
    [b]Would you like a Seer roll?[/b]: (Yes/No)
    [b]Would you like a chance at your litter growing into a random dye job?:[/b] (Yes/No)
    [b]Do you have a Red or Blue Totem you'd like to use for this breeding?[/b]: (Yes/No)
    [b]How many breedings has the father had this year?[/b]
    [b]How many breedings has the mother had this year?[/b]
    [b]If this is the fourth breeding for this pairing, are they posted in the lifemate/marriage threads?[/b]

User Image

Shia bean
Vice Captain

Prophet

[Pack] The Murkwood Court (Bluestone)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out