Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Roleplay
[fin Discord log] A Sugary Sweet RP

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:49 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The soft ring of the bell rang out of the store. Primula raised her head and looked at the arrival. Chuchan glanced around the counter. It was the Ghoulie/pixie hybrid from the tea plantation. Chuchan smiled. “howdy.” She watched the hybrid move around the store. Chuchan knew they would come up if they needed anything. Yawning Chuchan stretched out and relaxed a bit nudging a treat off the counter for Primula. There was a quick snap as the Inu snagged the treat out of the air. Chuckling Chuchan thought they might have to take an extra lap in the morning to help work off the fat that the inu was building up. Chuchan knew they were spoiling the Inu but it was hard not to when their pet was so cute.
Mossy Shadows’s nails were clicking on the hardwood floors of the store. They needed to pick up some natural beetle pesticide. They were starting to become real pests. The soapy water mix hadn’t worked. The herbal water spray had been ineffective as well. Looking through the selections aviable. There were so many and they had no idea what to pick. They paced back and forth confused for a bit looking at the different logos and colors of bags. Would powder be better or a liquid mix? They had no idea which kind was better. It had to be all natural or the plantation owner would throw a fit.
Chuchan watched the hybrid pace back and forth. It was like this every time they came into the store. Rolling their eyes they sat and waiting debating. Did they want to sit and wait for a few more minutes until the hybrid would come forward and ask for help or put them out of the confusing mess now? Deciding to wait it out she noticed the pacing increase. It wouldn’t take too much long… and there it was. She noticed them finally coming to the counter to get some help. It was about time. Tapping a hoof on the counter she waved to them. “What can I help you find today Mossy?
Beetle repellant or insecticide.” Mossy looked down at the little Inu who wagged their tail. The Inu seemed so content to lay there. He watched as Chuchan shimmed along out from behind the desk and moved quickly right back to where he had been looking up and down the isles just a short time before. “All natural please.” Watching the unicorn nod without a second thought he looked as they grabbed several with magic and held them up for him to inspect. He listened while they rattled off information about them. One caught his attention had he tried a beer or garlic mix? “Does that work?”
“Well quite few folks swear by it. Though of course there are some who say it won’t work. You can try these if they don’t work for you. “ She held them there until Mossy picked one. Taking up to the front counter she rang it up and put it on the tab. The Whistling Kettle paid the bits for the Succulent Tea plantation. The plantation ran mainly in trade and the business they did with Whistling Kettle had some kind of contract or understanding where their products went to the Whistling Kettle and tea shop helped paid for goods through the Shining Garden. It worked out pretty well as Razzleberry Tea always kept a front stock of bits available for the plantation and they were in frequently to Chuchan’s shop. As long as things were paid there was no issue as far as Chuchan was concerned with the total marked down and Mossy out the door Chuchan figured they might take the day off tomorrow and perhaps go have a cup of tea the Whistling Kettle. It had been a while since they could take a break and enjoy the day. Perhaps they would swing by a bookshop or something too. That sounded like fun and the extra trip would definitely help Primula walk of the treats
…….
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:05 am
Cobalt was on a small vacation from bone town. He was relaxing in a tea shop when another unicorn came in. He didn’t think anything of it at first until they had placed an order and then just up and joined them at a table.
“Greetings.” He took a slow sipped while he looked them over. They seemed to be very brightly colored with a wide brimmed hat. Chuchan smiled and was glad to slide in the table with the unicorn in blue. He seemed like he was very relaxed and it seemed he could use some company as lonely as it was with just him at the table. “Hello there sunshine. Care if I spend some time with you. I’m Chuchan.” They extended a hoof. The hoofshake they got was gentle but firm.

Cobalt resumed sipping his tea. Right now he was contemplating an enchantment they had read about in a library earlier. Traveling to this small town had been beneficial in some ways. Crimson was off with Aki. It was a strange turn of events in his mind thinking back. His cousin had found a mate with a ghoulie a race who Cobalt grew up fearing and hating out of old traditions. In truth part of him wasn’t always comfortable with Aki but as she was now family Cobalt would not only fight for her but to fight to the death if needed. And now he was at a tea shop that had a ghoulie server and an earth pony who seemed to bleed from what could only be extra eyes. None of it even bothered him now. Perhaps he had changed a bit? Still the tea was good and the surprise company of another unicorn was a nice surprise, though they seemed a bit cheery for the atmosphere.

Geeze it seemed that there were so many kinds of silent ponies around. Mossy Shadows was always quiet and now this unicorn seemed more lost in their tea then actual interest in conversation. “Hello there.” They decided if they weren’t going to start a chat then they were going to take the lead. “So I’ve been in here a few times and I’ve never seen you. Where are you from Mr all dressed in blue?” Taking a sip of their drink they smiled over the brim at the other pony.

Cobalt smiled politely back not really wanting to have conversation but too polite to ask the other pony to go away. “I’m form the fall season, my home is in bone town. I’m here on a restful trip.” In truth he was trying to give himself some space from his cousin who was more or less spending every waking moment with his ghoulie love and there was no need for Cobalt to be a third wheel in that place. His sister had suggested the trip once she knew he was looking having come here before and raved about the tea. In truth Cobalt found it rather nice but not worth a whole trip if he could just email the owner and have them send it which he was quite sure he was able to form the menu he had seen.

OH a restful trip? So not shopping in any big town or anything like that? Well I guess that explains why you are here in everville. If you want to relax though I’d suggest checking the local farms just outside of the place or heading to the lake near the dreamer’s rest. That’s the best place for restful dreams” They hadn’t had to go there herself but had heard it was great. Perhaps they would go and check it out one of these days. Then they would be able to give first rate advice rather then suggestions. Chuchan took a deep drink and gave a satisfied sigh when done. “So try any of the other teas? I love peach passion, but Lemon grace is pretty good too.”

Cobalt did not expect the other pony to actually have any real input to be worth hearing so he was pleasantly surprised. Dreamer’s Rest? He was pretty sure he had heard of that before. Starry Night lived near there didn’t she? Perhaps he could go pay her a visit. He was quite sure there were a herd there but he hadn’t looked into it. Filing the musing away for another time he looked a the tea in front of him. “I tend to favor classics, Earl Grey, Irish Breakfast Tea. “ The other flavors were nice but one had to be in the mood for them. “This tea shop was recommended to my by sister so I thought I would try it out. I think I’ll have to see if they send tea to the season of fall. It would be nice to have some of these at home.”

Chuchan smiled well there we go they thought. The other pony could speak you just had find the right topic. “mm I do like Irish Breakfast Tea, though I have to admit after a long day I would rather have a cold tea it just feels better to me but the nice warm teas are a good way to start the day. They watched him smile. It was rather nice. Perhaps if they did it more they might seem happier overall and be more approachable. Gulping down the rest of their tea they glanced back at Razzleberry. As normal the earth pony was cleaning facing away from them but had a peeking body eye. Waving they pulled out a tip and set it on the table. “Right well I have taken up enough of your day. Thanks for it. Feel free to stop by The Shining Garden on your tour around if you’ll be here a few days. You might just find a good souvenir for your trip.” They winked and headed out leaving the tip of a few bits on the table. Heading out she took Primula’s leash and the Inu really loved stopping here. The owner had a server set out a dish of water for those with pets and there was a little awning that had been set up so pets had shade but wouldn’t be in the business and disrupt the flow of the place. It was really why they liked the tea shop  

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:22 pm
Chuchan moved down the lane with their happy little Inu. The happy little thing was darting around and sniffing everything and every pony nearby. Thankfully most didn’t seem to mind which of course made chuchan pretty happy. At one point during their walk they could feel the leash get a decent tug and just stop. they stopped walking to glance the way their little pet was trying to tug them. Looking over they noticed that Primrose was was standing very still and looking at a smaller pony that was hunched over with another pony over them. Curious and little concerned Chuchan meandered over to them. “Everything alright?” The one who was hunched over didn’t pull back but seemed surprised when Primula  trotted up and licked him in the face. “Oh sorry about my inu.” Chuchan pulled Primula  back. The round eared pony needed to sit down it seemed they had a feathered companion with them who was saying something about being right back with something. They seemed concerned to leave to go get something to drink and some medicine. “Don’t worry I’ll sit right here with your friend till you get back.” Honestly Chuchan had no idea who these two were but how could Chu just leave a pony suffering like this? Prim settled down but had decided the other pony was now her best friend and was half draped over the other ponies hooves. The round eared pony had their head down and just seemed to be ill. “Don’t worry your buddy will be back soon enough with whatever ya need.” Smiling Chu gently rubbed the other pony’s back it was something their own mother had done over the ears so Chuchan did it out of habit. At first the other pony froze but seemed to relax after a bit after figuring that Chuchan wouldn’t hurt them. The earth pony was a head bigger then Chuchan but seemed so much smaller all hunched up. Humming out loud Chuchan hummed a lullaby while waiting for the flightless to come on back. Other ponies looked at them in passing and Chuchan waved them on by without breaking their off tune humming. Feeling a head slump over Chuchan pushed back a bit but was unsuccessful the other pony was now half draped on Chu and the little inu had to wriggle out between them. A very uncomfortable half hour latter the flightless came back and seem terrified for a second before finding out their friend was alright just asleep. Waking them up enough Chu helped give the other pony their medicine and help the flightless load up their friend to carry home. Looking down at Primula  Chu applogized. “Sorry about that Prim. I know I promised a walk but really not as long as I know you like today. I promise I’ll take out tomorrow or the next day for a better walk. Maybe just to the local farms. Way less busy.” Reaching Chu ruffled their sweet pet and started to head home before it got to late.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:17 pm
2,240 wc  

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
▶ Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash