Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kells Wolves

Back to Guilds

Tags: wolf, wolves, kells, breedables, Roleplay 

Reply [Location] The Forest
[PRP] A Blooming Storm (Storm x Blooming Grove)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyrieko
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:02 pm
User Image

The day felt quiet to the white wolf. While the usual sounds of the forest could be heard, they were normal and he'd grown used to their soothing melodies. And things always seemed to be changing in some little way, yet stayed the same. It was a new concept he was beginning to learn about and understand. His traveling companion as of late had given him some insight to think upon as he traversed the forest. And today, having taken a small venture on his own, planning to meet up once more with his friend, Driftwood, Storm thought things to be quiet.

Perhaps they were quiet in the sense that it was all the same. Nothing really new. No strange new wolves. Just the same trees he'd passed through before.

At least the weather was nice.

Storm paused, taking a moment to just inhale the scents all around him. They were familiar. Comforting. And the same. Or, mostly the same. The white wolf's brow furrowed as he sniffed again. A scent hung faintly to the air, unfamiliar but familiar in some way. Another wolf?!

His ears perked up and Storm started to pad around again. Yes! There had been another wolf through here recently. Though, the scent was fading, it was difficult to tell which direction they had gone. But, he had a start! Maybe he would meet someone new once more? That small part of him that always sang a lonely tune perked up, as it always did, at the possibility of finding someone that was a little more special than the usual encounter.

Shia bean
I hope this is okay ;u;

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:52 am
User Image

It was a tiresome job, hunting. To move in one direction, following one particular scent for miles upon miles only to switch to another when the winds change. And then finally catching up to the thing? A filthy job, which made it an infuriating one as well. He was a prideful wolf and his coat was his most treasured possession, so honestly, it made the whole activity (and necessity) a real drag.

In any case...

This particular day was one of the many where he had embarked on the hunters quest and returned full and happy. If Storm on the Horizon continued along the trail he was following, he would eventually be led to a small river. And there Blooming Grove would be sat partially submerged within the waters frigid grips, tending to the final bits of debris pressed into his chest fur. He would be so deeply absorbed in his work that he would not pick up on the others encroaching scent.

And truly what a surprise it would be.

Kyrieko
I'm comin' for all our tags!

Shia bean
Vice Captain

Prophet

Kyrieko
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:08 am
Storm kept up his lope, almost as if he was a scout, slowing to sniff at the air or the surrounding ground, bushes, all of it. Yes! The scent was growing stronger! There was also a metallic scent in the air. A recent kill, perhaps? Oh heavens! He dearly hoped he would not stumble upon someone that was in the middle of their meal. That would just be oh so rude and he'd feel quite terrible about it.

Slowing, Storm tilted his head, one ear swiveling to the side. A familiar trickling sound drew his attention. A river? Some sort of water source? Changing his direction only the slightest bit, the white wolf pushed through some foillage and spotted the small river.

And to his delight, there was another here! They appeared to be cleaning themselves off? Ah, maybe this had been the source of the metallic scent. And now that they were finished, it was time to clean those paws and mouth.

Not wishing to startle the other wolf, Storm cleared his throat softly. "Pardon me, friend. I do not wish for you to be surprised." The white wolf sat politely, just shy of the river bank. "Greetings to you. I hope I have not disturbed you?" He inquired, hoping he hadn't! He was just so happy to be meeting another wolf.

Shia bean

[Location] The Forest

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff