Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:04 pm
Was it safe to return home yet? He was uncertain but for now he wasn't going to dare return to the God's Haven while things were the way they were. Besides, he'd started a life for himself down here in the mortal realm and while it was "fleeting" he had a number of family members he actually enjoyed watching out for. A number of his offspring were in a little extra need of care and he would be damned if they died under his watch like one of the Mother's of his children had done.

Stretching his wings he walked along, always in his God form more often than his mortal one. Was anyone else around, he wondered and continued walking along.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:05 pm
Muni often liked to stretch his wings and visit the mortal lands. It was fun and amusing to watch them and always provided plenty of food for thought, as it were. His preferred sustenance! For now, he was sticking away from any particular pride as he had no desire to get caught up in any wars or politics. Another time, sure, but he had enough on his mind already.

Still, it was a lovely day, and his paws wandered and meandered along aimlessly, just like his thoughts. That stopped, however, as he noticed someone walking nearby. That wasn’t unusual, but the wings were. A fellow god! Perhaps some conversation!

“Greetings!” he called out, jovially.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

A rather silver and fluffy looking male came into view and called out towards him in a happy tune. This was delightful for him, it was wonderful to know that there were other's like him in nature. "Hello there!" Unsure of what domain the other might hold, he knew from his looks it had to be enlightening to say the least, nothing dark or dreary. Typically the looks matched the domain, was what he'd established.

"You may call me Limerence if you like, or Lim. What may I call you by?" Approaching the other he quite liked the Gold bands upon his front paws and admired them.  
Muni was thrilled when the other male didn’t immediately flee, which occasionally did happen. It was a god he didn’t recognize, but that wasn’t very unusual. Muni wasn’t always the best at socializing with the other gods.

He hurried over and settled a polite distance away from the other male, and bowed a proper greeting.

“A pleasure to meet you, Lim! I am Suramuni, god of Philosophy. Forgive me, may I inquire as to your domain?” he asked with a cheerful smile.

It was a common enough question among the deities, but some were sensitive about it and he didn’t wish to offend.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Oh, a Philosopher! This was going to be an interesting meeting indeed and Lim found himself quite thrilled to be among someone who was going to be far smarter than he was, or at least more insightful. "Philosophy you say? I am the God of Infatuation, not as interesting as your domain, but it has it's thrills." Tucking his wings against his body he tossed a few strands of mane from his face.

"What are your thoughts on what has brought us all to these lands?" Curious to know if he even thought about it or cared.  
“Oh! Infatuation! How thrilling,” said Muni, absolutely delighted with this turn of events. “Nonsense! Every domain is important and interesting in its own way. And each serves its purpose....”

Muni could have rambled on with this thoughts on domains for hours, but he’d noticed that tendency of his usually caused conversations to end quickly. So, he showed some restraint and kept his attention on the present.

“What an excellent question! I haven’t the foggiest,” he replied with amusement. “I have thought about it, of course, but haven’t been able to come up with a satisfactory answer. At least, not yet. I do enjoy wandering these mortal lands though. Mortals are such fascinating creatures!”  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:06 pm
The cheerful and upbeat nature of the other was intoxicating and it made him relax a great deal and a smile set upon his fluffy looking features. "I couldn't agree with you more." The way the God had said it was perfect and he didn't add anything further.

To be truthful, he hadn't thought much beyond the initial 'what was going on' but he spent so much time down here that the Haven was just an afterthought for the time being. "Mortals are fascinating creatures indeed, I've spent a great deal of time with many of them. What of you, any that have left a lasting impression on you?"  
That question took Muni by surprise and brought him up short. Not that it was an odd question, mind you. But it made Muni reflect upon the fact that he spent a good deal of time watching mortals, but not a lot of time interacting with them. Perhaps this was a missed opportunity.

He laughed, slightly abashed before responding.

“Honestly, I do wander around here a lot and so enjoy watching them, but I haven’t really met that many. I believe I may need to remedy that.”

Definitely something for him to ponder.

“What about you? What brings you here?”  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Giving a bit of a hum to himself he nodded, "Yes, you need to remedy that and I think I have a mortal or two in mind if you care to take a gamble?" Essentially invivting the other to meet a few close friends, or rather family, of his. He figured why not meet some of his offspring as a first encounter, not that they were true mortals, they were his children after all.

"Just wandering and chance led me this way. If you care to walk with me a bit I can elaborate further if you like?"  
What a fantastic encounter this was turning out to be! Muni would have felt extremely awkward just randomly approaching some mortals for conversation, though he absolutely would have done it. This was much easier and would give him a chance to get to know this Lim some more. The other god seemed like an excellent conversation partner and that was what Muni liked best.

“Why, I would feel so honored! If it’s no trouble to you, or course. I’d hate to inconvenience you,” he hastened to add. Muni didn’t want to be a bother, but he loved the idea of meeting some mortals.

“Lead on, friend! I shall follow and listen well,” he stated with a very pleased grin.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:09 pm
"Oh it's not trouble to me at all, after all I extended the offer." Pleased that the other was going to take him up on the offer he led the way for them and he knew exactly what story he would start out with as of late to get Muni more acquainted with who they were going to go see. While they were going to be walking for a little while, they could simply blink to where it was they were going though unless Muni had a better picture he doubted it would work right? Not really knowing he gave a shrug and made sure he was following alongside him as they moved out.  
[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games