Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:00 pm
Buni' liked the night time, she liked the stars, the glittering cascades of light that danced across the deep velvet night sky and ocassionally dotted with the soft puff of water that made up the clouds. This night the wide winged goddess was flying across the diamond dotted horizon with the odd gliding flap or two. The Goddess of Imagination had been on her own the past few nights or two, just enjoying the distance, the quiet....but it'd become lonely, a feeling she hadn't really enjoyed to begin with upon her...well...being herself. Was she ever a cub? She couldn't really remember.

Landing finally with a gentle thud on the soft toned grass, everything tinted blue with the night, she settled herself near a pond and pondered her existence. Why she was lonely and wondered if anything interesting would happen tonight.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:01 pm
Fate or quite even chance, had led the God to be where he was when the sound of someone familiar echoed into his ears. Plus the scent on the wind, that had been a dead give away that told him the Goddess he had met some time ago was near. New, much like he had been, the two had hit it off so to speak, learning as anyone could really about what they were and the ways of the world.

That seemed like ages ago now.

Rising up from where he laid the God made his way towards the pond that wasn't far from his location and his sparkling gaze locked onto her blue figure. "You almost blend into the night sky and liquid background, I guess you're lucky I see well in the dark or I might have walked right into you." He had never been good with jokes, or humor for that matter. He was a simple soul.

"How have you been Buni'?"  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

The Goddess' multi coloured eyes lit up at the familiar voice, so lost in her own thoughts he hadn't noticed the smell on the breeze, the shifting of the wind or the beating of wings, so the voice was a pleasant surprise as she lifted her head to see the sunset coloured male who was practically the opposite of all her colours. Smiling cheerfully at the familiar company she bounced to her paws and strolled up to meet him with a gentle bump to his shoulder, still bright and bubbly even lost in her own thoughts.

"Lim!" She said with a big smile. "Thank goodness, it was so boring all alone tonight, everybody's asleep or doing stuff." She rolled her paw at the word 'stuff', she'd met a few lions hunting, hyena's scouting, nobody was around to do anything and all the cubs were asleep. His joke had at least landed as she snickered and sat to watch him. "Well good thing you didn't, huh? I'm fine, just a bit bored, how about you?"  
"You couldn't have been alone for THAT long." Or had she been? Though, as she had so kindly put, everyone else was asleep for the most part. "And not everyone's asleep, you and I aren't asleep-or are we." Teasing her gently he was aware of her domain and felt rather clevery to make a play on imagination. "I mean, you could be making me believe you're here when you're really not or visa versa. Are you really that bored?" Giving a hearty laugh he bumped her shoulder back gently with his large head.

"I'm in good company now, so I'm doing much better. Aside being bored, what about you?"  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Buni giggled at his implication of being asleep, just the idea, to walk amongst a dream and be asleep to meet someone or even something was very amusing to the goddess as her large wings fluffed themselves amusedly at her back as she watched him with her bright chromatic eyes. She smiled at him she almost flopped over at the bump as she snickered just a touch. "I mean I coooooould, but I like talking to actual you! I'm not sure what dream or imaginary you would be like, maybe you'd be my colours and I'd be your colours! I never thought of what I'd look like if I was a chunk of the sunset though." She drummed her chin thoughtfully before looking to him as he inquired further about her.

She was happy he was okay, more than happy, it did her well to know that others she knew were content and happy when she couldn't her her normal level of being so. "I'm okay, I guess I'm a little lonely though."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:02 pm
He wasn't even sure what he would want to see so he let the comment alone for a moment as he thought. The fact that someone could have control over him in such a way was intriguing for sure and he was tempted to take her up on the offer, though he was quite enjoying her company as it was for the time being.

"I like talking to the actual you too." Nudging her with a light chuckle he looked up towards the stars and wrapped his tail around his feet. "It's hard to picture you as lonely, don't you have anyone that you often find yourself spending time with?" Despite their longivity, it didn't mean they had to spend their eternities without company. There were many that he sought out to speak with from time to time, perhaps she did the same?  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

The blue lady watched him for a moment or two and giggle a little at the nudge before looking up at the stars, her own tail flicking happily back and forth as she sat there and listened to his words carefully, he had a point, why was she lonely? Whenever she thought about it there was this big blank space in her memory very early on and her ears twitched ever so slightly, she was never able to fill that particular blank and it'd always stuck with her. She gave a rolling shrug of her shoulders that made her huge wings shift slightly. "I think I used to have a sister, but I can't really remember..." She looked to him and smiled. "Most of the time I spend is with cubs, or people in my domain, so I flit from person to person...like a big bumblebee amongst flowers..."

She smiled slightly at the mental image before tilting her head. "But I like meeting others I know, like you, and seeing that they're okay."  
The thought of her buzzing around like a bee in flowers made him smile and it reached his eyes, a sparkle seeming to glint within their blue depths. "I think you'd make a fitting Bee." Pursing his lips a little bit he nodded his head, as if solidifying his opinion on the matter.

Turning to look at her he waved a paw in an elegant manner, "Well that's so kind of you to think of Big ole' me that way." He liked to consider most of everyone he met a companion of sorts, some more important than other's. Her's being one of them. "Have you ever flow so high you think you're flying into the stars? Like it's all you can see all around you?" He was feeling a flight and he wondered if perhaps she'd be interested.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Her ears perked up at the thought and she glanced up at the sky for a moment or two, stars, surrounding them? She smiled at the thought and wiggled the soft tuft of her tail at him as it sprinkled a few pawfulls of ephemeral glittering dust that vanished before it hit the ground and her wings spread eagerly at the thought of catching more air under them. "Sounds like a fun time! Let's go star swimming!" She bounced eagerly to her paws and a few feet away from him, pausing a bit away to look over at him to see if he was still interested as her tail continued to shake the perishing dots of tiny light everywhere before they disappeared without a trace. Like they'd never been there to begin with.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:03 pm
Star swimming, he never would have thought to call it that. Perhaps that was why he was friend with her. "Yes, let's indeed." Pushing off from the ground he followed after her with a couple of bounds and launched himself into the air, but not before tapping her shoulder with a paw as if 'tagging' her. "Catch me if you can Buni." And he disappeared into the sparkling night sky.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:03 pm
Blinking at the soft tag she stood there, a bit bamboozled for a moment or two before she excitedly took off. A bit of a sprint and a flap and soon she took off like some great bird of prey on the hunt for fun! Soon she sank up above the cloud line, a thin trail of barely existent sparkles following after her as she danced from cloud to cloud on the trail of her sunset coloured friend. Head poking from puff to puff and pulling a bit with her as she glanced about for him curiously. "Liiiiiiim! I'm gonna get yoooooou!" She called out playfully, despite the fact she'd kind of lost him. But hey, that was the fun of a game of tag!  
[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games