User Image

Things seemed to have been happening way faster than even the energetic scout of Dawnstar was able to keep up with. First, she had found her this pack to call her home and loved having such an interesting family to be a part of now! Then she'd been out exploring - and scouting - the land to report back with. And there had been all kinds of things that seemed to happen while she was away on such excursions. New wolves that joined. New faces to become acquainted with. Familiar wolves to socialize with.

And then she'd returned from yet another scouting trip and found out she'd gained much more than just information to share with Two Tone.

She now had pups! Something that was both exciting and exhausting and really, the young shewolf didn't even have proper words for how she felt.

"Red Leaves, you get back here that is not the right direction! I've warned you about letting your feet do the thinking and not your head. You'll end up someplace that is new and exciting but won't know how to return from it." She lightly chided her son. nudging him back on the path beside her.

Of course, a few paces later and she had to do the same thing. Except this time, Red Leaves seemed to have found something very interesting. Kindle was delighted to spot one of the wolves she recognnized, but had never met. "Oh, hello there! I've seen you around the pack. I'm so sorry I never introduced myself. I'm just not around as much, going off on scouting missions and other adventures. Red Leaves, stay here." A brief pause while the fiery shewolf snatched the red pup and placed him at her paws. "My name is Kindle!" She added, remembering to actually introduce herself this time.

--
User Image

While his mother was chattering about things, Red was too busy trying to escape and see what that cool scent was he was picking up. The red up was still getting used to discerning what the different scents he found meant. He knew what 'mama' smelled like and his brother. He was also learning what their pack smelled like as a whole. But this scent? It was new! And smelled like mama but wasn't mama and that confused him...

"Mama! I wanna see what that smell is!" He whined. Again. Though he was pretty sure his mother didn't hear him.

And then they found the scent. He tried to dash off towards the new wolf and see if that was the source of the smell... but mama stopped him. Red just whined and sat between his mother's front legs, tail wagging as he stared at the strange new wolf.

"Hi what's your name? Are you the thing I smelled before?" Puppies! They sure knew how to go straight to the good questions.

Shia bean
I'm sorry it took me a little longer to start this ;n; <3