Song for a Winter's Night
Gold Rush
reserved

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:07 pm
Sparrow's Song and Keen Eye

User Image
User Image

History:
Wolf. That’s what he had been known as his entire life. He was an orphan. Being abandoned as a pup, made life rough growing up. His parents had been shunned for being a little off kilter. Other wolves whispered back and forth that it was an illness of the mind. Their strange ways, mostly hallucinations, put the other nearby wolves in a panic. They feared it was contagious. Wolf’s mother ended up dying later, presumably from the illness. And his father in turn, having lost his mate decided he would ‘go look for her’ despite her deceased body clearly being in the den. He wandered away, muttering over and over words of despair and things like “I have to find her, I have to find… my mate….” Neither of them had ever had the sense to name their children. And with no one around to take care of the young pups, one by one they decided to go out on their own. After awhile, Wolf was the only one left. None of the other wolves nearby wanted to associate with him, fearing that whatever illness this was, it could be contagious. They were glad the other pups had left. Why couldn’t this one leave as well?

Pretty soon though, a savior of sorts, appeared Keen Eye. A bear obsessed with finding ways to amuse himself. When he stumbled across Wolf, he thought it was all too perfect. He would tease Wolf often, and the pup, being pretty simple, and wanting a friend, put up with it.

How he got his name:
One day while standing at the water’s edge, Wolf found himself staring at his own reflection. He was desperate to fit in, and was trying to find ways to impress other wolves he met, or at least find a way to get their attention. Keen Eye watched Wolf intently before coming up with an amusing idea. “Why not impress the others by speaking another language?”

“What do you mean?” Wolf asked.

“Oh you knooooow, like show them you’re fluent with the way other animals speak. Surely they will think you knowledgeable and want to be your friend. I know! I know! How about a bird?! You could show them your talent with bird calls.” He snickered to himself. 'This should be entertaining.'

Wolf was a gullible guy so he thought it was worth a try. Day and night he would spend hours practicing. It was...a bizarre sight to say the least. He would puff out his chest; barking and howling. Needless to say it sounded nothing like a bird. But Keen Eye thought it was a riot. He nearly fell over with laughter.

“Oh! Oh! This is perfect!” Keen Eye cried out between snorts and giggles. “I know! Your name is no longer Wolf. I will have to call you Sparrow’s Song!” Tears from laughter were forming in his eyes. “To commemorate your beautiful voice!”

“.........” Sparrow’s Song stared at Keen Eye, and gradually formed a very proud smile. With a sense of accomplishment, he replied. “Thank you. I will cherish it.”

THE END

((gahh Sparrow don’t take Keen Eye so seriously. He’s making fun of youuu ;w; *hugs her poor bby* xD ))

RPs:
Event-> THE WILD HUNT BEGINS
The Wild Hunt (595)
The Kraken (537)
The Roc (549)
The Basilisk (538 )
Sparrow's Song has earned the title Monster Hunter!!!

Solo (Sparrow's Song comes home to find Keen Eye was worried sick about him. Though the bear might not really want to admit that. They make up and Sparrow tells his friend about his new title and his mentor Kale Greenleaf. ) wip  

Erina_Nobara

Sugary Snack

Erina_Nobara

Sugary Snack

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:09 pm
Fubuki

User Image

Fubuki was bored in Irithyll so he decided to make a trip to Kells. During his journey he was mistaken as the Great Tundra Spirit by some other wolves. He was too embarrassed to correct them, and now he has taken up making annual visits to the Bluestone Mountains area and stands guard against the wolves that seek to harm his new 'worshipers'.

((I will expand on this when I get more information in the Snow Haven Pack I/T. For now, here is a link to that thread. link ))

FANART:

These two pieces are by me.
User Image~~~User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:11 pm
Lunar Legend and Moonbeam

User Image

User Image

Other Info: wip

link -Lunar without dye or items
link -Lunar with dye and no items
link -Lunar with items and dye

Erina_Nobara

Sugary Snack

Erina_Nobara

Sugary Snack

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:12 pm
Helios the Peryton

User Image

((I thought he looked like a sunset on the water. Hence him being named after Helios who carried the sun across the sky. He is not connected to an ethereal wolf yet.))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:19 pm
Song for a Winter's Night

User Image

Song for a Winter's Night will be the leader of Snow Haven which is currently a wip. He is a sweet, and understanding guy who take care of those in need.  

Erina_Nobara

Sugary Snack

Erina_Nobara

Sugary Snack

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 2:02 pm
Gold Rush

User Image

Gold Rush is the adventurer type. She is something like Indiana Jones crossed with a prospector. She loves to dig, and collect shiny stuff, and will go to great lengths to get her paws on treasures. She keeps all her special items in a secret cavern that nobody else knows about.

song:
Heigh-Ho from Disney's Snow White

RP Log:
The Hunt: Fallguard Meta - link  
[OOC] Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out