Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:32 am
XxXPandamoniumXxX

Yes, I think one at a time is a good idea so we don't overload ourselves too much from the get-go! :> whichever you want to do first I am 100% down for  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:06 am
Krysin
XxXPandamoniumXxX

Yes, I think one at a time is a good idea so we don't overload ourselves too much from the get-go! :> whichever you want to do first I am 100% down for

Okay! I will start one up when I have off again which is Wednesday of next week <3 Unless I get the muse tomorrow after work. We will see  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:50 am
Updated! <3 took out a few wolves who have some plots solidified and added in new arrivals.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:34 pm
Krysin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hullo. :'3 If this gentlemen still looking for mates/flings? If so, I have a couple pack girls that would be interested in a handsome stranger passing through.

Halcyon
User Image

I'm feeling out several options for this lady, and would be interested in RP if you had an interest in exploring with her. She is the alpha's daughter and generally no nonsense in demeanor (i.e. blunt, down to business, etc.). It would be hilarious to portray her actually trying to flirt. I think she might give up half way through and just be like, "ok, can you make puppies or not?" She wouldn't try to convince him to stay in the pack.

Fernwood
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Also from the Swiftfell, she would be more likely to catch ~feelings~ and endeavor to convince your man to join her pack. I think him denying her would be good plot development for her and might grow her up a little more because, as it is, she is very naive to the real world. As for personality, she's generally good natured and interested in having fun in her young adulthood.

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:25 pm
In Good Faith

Driftwood is always down for a fling! I would love to rp with either of your ladies if you're down for that, and see how things go? He definitely doesn't intend to break hearts, but hey what happens, happens. He's just a wanderer at heart and finds it really hard to settle down.  
[OOC] Pack & Plot Recruitment

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff