[PRP] Scribe that down (Myli x ???)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Myli set out a bunch of scrolls she was going to show one of the new scribes she had recently heard about she was really excited she didn't get to talk shop with the other scribes very often. So meeting a new scribe and showing them around the pride sounded like a lot of fun. She laid out different materials scrolls and the ink that was made from whatever the scribes could find to work with. Berries worked rather well and sharped sticks. Once she was done she went outside the main cave to look for her new charge and guide him to the scribe caverns.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:56 pm
User Image
((Will replace with his actual cert! I put in for it already <3 ))

It had taken him a bit of time to really nail down an interest in Scribing. Then, it took even longer for him to voice that interest. In part due to the uncertainty of who he should approach, but more so because he was afraid to say anything at all. Slaves were not rank holders.They were less than that. Less than less. And that was all that Byu knew. Given his new-found freedom, in all senses of the word, the options laid out before him had become a little overwhelming to consider.

But somewhere in between him joining, him considering, and now, Byu had expressed himself. And someone listened, or maybe just overheard his mutterings, passing word along until it found it's way back, tagged with the name of a lioness he was meant to meet.

Myli. Whose form he could just make out in the distance.

Byu wasn't even sure if he actually wanted to Scribe. The task sounded simple enough for the seer whose mind was a bear-trap. It was also rather private and meticulous, things he never knew he enjoyed. But... wanting of anything was a new feature he had yet to integrate, and so whether he wanted it or not... he was a Scribe now.

And honestly, it was either just as bad as being a slave or better. He couldn't get any lower then where he had come from.

So the white lion's approach was steady, a slight haste to his heart beat that signified both anxiety and excitement while his head was held low out of habit. When close enough, Byu stopped and dipped his maw ever so slightly.

Words should have found his lips but they didn't. He could hardly speak. He just hoped Myli would take the reins and lead him to his new post.

Shia bean

Prophet

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:30 pm
Myli was excited about the new scribe she blinked when he didn't say anything when he got near she expected some sort of greeting a least a hello, perhaps he was shy? She shook herself to get her head back on straight and smiled brightly and said "Welcome to the scribe crew I'm Myli Shyr." She said in a bright happy tone. She hope she would do a good job at this he didn't want to make the head scribe think less of her, she always wanted to do her best and this was no different. "Come on I'll show you around the scribe's cavern and then I can give you a tour of the rest of the pride if you like. Have you been given a den to live in yet?" She asked trying to think of all the things he would need as a new member of the pride.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:09 pm
Her beaming tone and warm welcome made him flinch. He was right to assume that this was Myli. He just didn't expect...Well...

Byu didn't know what to expect.

It felt good and bad and confusing all at once to be here. He was so used to being abused that kindness felt wrong. It was odd, having a choice. He was uncomfortable.

But she was asking things of him. And he would comply.

Nodding, the white male's eyes flitted upwards with a hint of interest. A den? For him? As he took in her face, memorizing it, he searched for the tell-tale sign of malice -- of the inquiry being a joke of some sort -- but found only genuine curiosity. And maybe a little confusion... Okay.

"W-whatever you wish. I am here t-to learn." A pause. A quaking sigh. "I-I-I was not assigned a den...no."

MiddyGlow

Shia bean

Prophet

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:30 pm
Shia bean

Myli smiled and she pulled a hide to her and a bowl with ink she had made herself. She had a strange stick behind her ear that she felt gave her luck in her scribing. She started to write some letters using her claws doing her best to make her writing as smooth as she could. Then she looked up at her new charge. "See?" Then she pushed a hide and a bowl of ink over to Byu. "Why don't you go ahead and try it out?" She thought on dens and who was in charge of that. "I'm not sure who is in charge of dens but I'm sure you will have one before nightfall or maybe you can sleep in my den for the night."  
[IC] Deserted...

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games