Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:01 am
User Image

She was frustrated, and just pissed at the world for a number of things. How had she allowed herself to be reduced to such a thing as a slave pretty much. At least her captor wasn't unattractive, perhaps she could turn this around to her betterment in the end. She could use herself as leverage perhaps and get her way with things in the end, she already knew that not everyone in this place was a fighter, she had taken out that Milas easily enough.

Still, much to proud to pout she walked about, head held high. She was out to fetch some things to spruce up Raizens den, if she was going to be living there it was going to look nice. Ophelia hadn't done a good job of it so she taksed herself with the duty of ensuring their 'master' was well recognized.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:01 am
Hel was testy, that much was obvious by his ruffled appearance. His attempts to entertain himself had been thwarted more than once because of Behr, and he had half a mind to take another reaving to relieve the stress.
He had been kicking rocks out of his path when a coat color caught his attention, and he quickly lifted his head to watch the lioness pass him by, suspiciousness crossing his features before they were replaced with a more relaxed, flirtatious gaze.
"Well, someone's certainly new around here." He almost purred, not wanting to scare this one off right away like most of them. By now, half the lionesses had seen a glimpse of his temper and avoided him like the plague, minus a few Thralls who were forced to obey.
"Either that or I'm losing touch with the lions running around here, there's just so many."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:02 am
Striking features against a somber backdrop had her raise a brow slightly, well this was a pleasantry added to her day. "I see you've a keen eye." Tempted to say something completely different she stayed her tongue for a moment as she watched him, the way he had addressed her and his stance alone told her he felt as though he was somebody, perhaps a reaver much like her current captor. "What is your name so that I may address you properly?" She could play their games, dipping her head to show a form of submission.  
She dipped her head after that little snippet of pleasantries, and he had to stifle a grin. Oh, ohohoh, she's no iron-blooded lioness, she's a capture. This would be... interesting to play through.
"Helvegr. But just Hel is fine." He responded, glancing around to see who might be watching. Satisfied with the lack of attention on them, he continued, "I'm sure you have something I can call you as well? Just shouting a greeting tends to get old."
He tilted his head to one side, talking in her rather extensive markings. There were certainly something to prize, he mused to himself, wondering if it was worth taking from whoever had brought her in.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Thinking on his words for a moment he didn't give a title, he was almost hiding who he was from her, That was fine because she could go along. "Well Hel, that is a mighty fine name you've found yourself with." It sounded strong, and she liked that.

"Ziqhakaza. Though Zika or Kaza is much easier to pronounce." She was rather aware that her mouthful of a name wasn't always the nicest on the tongue. She could feel his eyes upon him and she couldn't help but almost glow. At least he wasn't dumb and knew an attractive female when he saw one.  
He thought it over a moment, but finally seemed to settle on one, "Zika it is."
He flicked his gaze in the direction she'd been headed and gestured with a nod of his head, "You looked like you were on a mission. Dare I ask?" Truth be told, he reeeeally didn't care. But pretending was something he'd come to be accustomed to, and the question slid out before he was aware it had happened.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:03 am
It seemed he was just as observant as she, "The place in which I reside is in great need of some decor. I'm attempting to find some though I curerntly have little to barter with since I believe the only way to get anything good here is to either trade it or take it." Giving a chuckle at the last part, she doubted this place would have an issues with each other trading or taking one another's things. Though she knew they'd likely have to have a good slight of paw in order to do most of those things.

"Do you know of any place I can obtain some things?"  
He smirked teasingly, "Well, there is always something to barter with." His gaze gave her a once over, but he quickly shrugged it off. "However, taking is always the far easier option, so long as you can defend what you take."
He took a few steps toward where the hunters brought in the kills after a quick glance at the sky, tossing a look over his shoulder, "You could always see if there's a pelt someone's discarded around this time, however. You'd be surprised how many lions are vain enough to toss out something perfectly functional just for something new when the kills come in..."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Giving a nod she could hint as to what that something was and gave a smirk, "I don't think being able to defend what I take will be much of an issue." She was able to hold her own in a brawl, but that didn't mean she'd be able to win in ALL of them. "Well, let's go check it out." Leading the way she didn't really care if he followed her or not, she just wanted to see what they had while everyone was preoccupied with other things.  
He merely quirked a brow and let her take the lead, tempted to see how she planned to defend her claims. But, he mused to himself, all in good time.
He lazily followed behind her, only to give her a slight nudge to alter her course with a taunting grin and a halfhearted shrug of his shoulders. He was really, really tempted to see how she would look pissed off, and hoped they would encounter a bit of a struggle retrieving her precious loot for her den.
Shame on her master, really, letting her wander alone like this. It was almost too easy to get on her good side.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas