Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[prp] Book date! [backdated before Touching] (Mari and Kel)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:36 pm
It had taken Marinel a long time before he’d gotten the courage to ask Kel to spend time with him on his own terms. She was beyond words, at least the words of a former trader. There might have been words to describe her beauty and intelligence but they were beyond him.

It was his rest day, but was it her rest day too? It wasn’t too hot and it wasn’t too bright a day. Maybe they could find a tree to read under. He entered the barracks. “Kel, if you’re not busy we could read or something...” He paused and shook his head. “I could tell you one.” Shards, why not? He couldn’t recall if he’d filled Dolly in on everything that had happened.

“Want to find a spot with me?”  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:51 pm
Her thoughts had been in many places. Often, during the day, they were filled with lessons and duties and wishful thinking… but at night, she often daydreamed of a young man who had become her closest friend… and… well, perhaps something more.

Keleres sat on her cot, mending an older blouse that had been torn carelessly in exercise. The sound of his voice caught her attention, and she looked up, peering at him from beneath thick lashes. “Mari…” She began, a soft smile spreading across her features. “Of course. I’m not busy- just patching up some old clothes.” She slipped off the bed, folding up the shirt and placing it back in her trunk, needle on top. “Did you have anywhere in particular in mind?”

Thaliawen

Sweet Symmetry

Tipsy Kitten

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:02 am
She wasn’t busy? Oh. She was keeping herself busy. He’d have to put a stop to that on free days they shared. “I was thinking we could find somewhere to sit and talk,” he said. But where exactly, he hadn’t been sure.

“Where’s your favorite space in the Weyr? We can go there.”  
[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff