Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Deserted...
[PRP] Down by the River (Nyaminyami & Liling)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Liling hummed as she pulled a few herbs out of the ground, tail swishing to her own tune and yellow gaze glazed over as she lost herself in her own thoughts. She wasn't worried about accidentally pulling the wrong plants - she'd done this enough time to know which to pull just by glancing at them.

Instead, she was imagining a song in her head. It sounded vaguely familiar, perhaps one that her mother had taught her when she was a cub, but that life seemed so long ago now. She sometimes wondered what happened to her mother and sister. Did they still travel together, or had they parted ways? Questions she would likely never have answered.

She enjoyed her life now though. There wasn't a day that went by where she didn't relish her life here in this pride.

Although... it had been a while since she played any sort of prank on her pride mates. When she was a teenager, she and Nara used to have so much fun scaring them while the ghost voices were running amok, but now it seemed like she hadn't seen Nara in a while.... Maybe she should go looking sometime, see if the other was interested in playing another game.

But that was a thought for another time. Right now, she had to get these herbs back to the caverns before they spoiled.

Moriko Omori

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:47 pm
User Image

Out on patrolling errands, Nyaminyami worked his way on the path down the river. His pace was somewhat leisurely, as he was nearing the end of his chosen route, and his thoughts were long and deep. He hadn’t been at the silver shores for long, and he had mostly kept to himself thus far, studying the few pride members he had come across from a distance. He wondered what the others thought of him, and for a brief moment, wondered if their perceptions were true - for all he knew, he was whatever they saw him as… One day, perhaps he would remember. Or perhaps it wouldn’t matter anymore.

Sea salt clung to the male’s minty-green mane as it waved about in a light breeze, his gaze cast down to watch his pale feet make prints in the ground. As he moved on, the scent of a female and the sounds of roots being dug up from the soil pulled him back into focus, ears pressing forward and head tilting curiously. He hadn’t spent much time around any healers (to his knowledge) and the collecting of herbs and making of salves was new to him. How did one know which plants to choose?

The chevalier paused some ways away from Liling, tail swaying idly. “Excuse me, miss,” he started, his voice somewhat stronger than he intended, even commanding. “Can I be of assistance?”

MangoMeow

Moriko Omori

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:13 pm
White ears flicked up at the voice, and Liling tilted her head to glance over at where it had come from. She wasn't too worried about it being a threat; there weren't very many non-pride lions that were capable of venturing this far into their territory. That said, she also didn't recognize him... but then, she doubted that she'd come across everyone.

So with a smile, the lioness tucked the herbs closer into the small bunch she was making by her feet before responding, "If you'd like! I could always use some more for my storage." Most of her healing had to do with crystals, but she liked to mix in herbs and other remedies with it as well.

With a slight tilt of her head, Liling hummed thoughtfully, "I haven't seen you around before. I'm Liling."

Moriko Omori

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:47 pm
Tense shoulders relaxed somewhat as he realized he hadn’t scared Liling off, though it took a moment before he registered her response. Calm green eyes drifted up as she introduced herself, and he nodded slowly. “Oh, yes. I… keep mostly to myself. I’m Nyaminyami…,” he dipped his head towards Liling, and then looked around the area they were in.

“Forgive me, I know nothing of herbs. What kind do you need?” He took a few steps towards the female, the green tuft of his tail curled as to not drag through the grass. He lowered his head to inspect the bundle near the lioness’s feet, tilting it slightly and taking in its fragrance. “What do you do with them?”

MangoMeow
Oof, sorry that took forever.

Moriko Omori

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:58 pm
"It's nice to meet you!" Because truly, she enjoyed meeting everyone in the pride. Not only because it helped her as a healer, but also because she was just the type to liked to know everyone.

She let out a chiming laugh at his question, light and airy in sound. "More of these." She shuffled them a bit close to him, "They're good for healing cuts, and with so many lions who work with sharp crystals, it's good to have them around." As a Crystal Healer, she knew first hand how sharp they could be, and while small, the cuts stung something fierce.

Liling glanced around them, "They're usually pretty easy to find. They tend to have kind of a minty smell to them."

Moriko Omori

[IC] Deserted...

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff