• Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:39 pm
User Image
User Image

Theme:Here
You are no match for the MIGHTY THOR!

Thor sat there, quietly for a long time as Stan explained this second life he had. From Loki's real father being killed by his own hands to Loki's other name being Atreus. Closing his eyes, he sat down on the couch in his armor, his cape wrapped around his shoulders as he held mjolner in his hand. Looking at the reflection of himself, he closed his eyes to see somewhat flashes of electricity in shapes of humans fighting against each other. Blood splattered onto the ground as a boy watched, unable to stop the battle until that faithful snap. With this, he remembered the snap from Thanos that killed half of his universe and how the stones are, in a way, eternal. Shaking his head softly, Thor stood up with his Stormbreaker against his right shoulder, his hammer hanging off his left wrist. He needed to find answers so with this, Thor began to walk out of his hut before flying using his hammer to fly up into the air, flying up toward the sky before falling back down to land next to a familiar rock. With his hands clenched on his weapons' handles, he slammed both his axe and hammer into the ground before falling down to his knees in anger. With his eyes closed, the electricity flowed around his person before speaking softly,"Father...I need the truth.."
With this, the God of Thunder sat there with his mind opening wide to see the sun setting on New Asgard, even though the sun was still rising moments before. Opening his eyes softly within this meditated dream land, he saw a man with long white hair and beard looking out at the ocean was a tired voice escaped his lips,"My son..you have learned the truth.."

User Image
Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:06 am
Stan Lee

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"i-i understand why you wouldn't to believe me" Stan said appearing by Thor's side and put a hand on his shoulder "he forgives you, you know ... just like you forgave him" he said before glancing at Odin "i-i know the higher ups may not like i told him but ... i mean i felt bad for him" he said before looking back at Thor "i need you to understand, that Thor was not you ... ok? he was what would have happened if the Norse Gods had succumbed to the darkness. look-" he said before touching Mjolnir "this ... this right here, is what prevented that from happening again. i did that, i put in my comics that anyone who proves themselves worthy shall lift this hammer. you're still worthy, you never stopped being worthy"

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:32 pm
User Image
User Image

Odin didn't say a word as Thor listened to just sat there quietly, thinking about how this all happened. With his eyes closed, he remembered playing in the fields with Loki, running around with their sticks as he remembered their mother calling out for them to come inside. With a soft smile on his face, Thor stood up straight before gripping onto Mjolnir's strap, his left eye opening to show a little bit of electricity flowing within his iris. Looking to Stan, the God of Thunder showed a slight grin on his face before speaking up,"Thank you..for letting me know all of this. I have to find my brother and set things right."

User Image
Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:39 pm
Stan Lee

"well, i gotta warn ya .... this world you'll be going to is kinda ... weird, and that's saying a lot, here-" he said before reaching into his pocket and pulled out a Disney Town pass and gave it to him. As soon as it made contact with the god of thunder, his name "Thor Odinson" appeared under the large font "Brok and Sindri are there too, they're the original versions too so just tell them Stan sent ya, they might give ya a discount on armor and weapon upgrades. Oh, and if you meet a guy named Vincent: tell him hi for me"

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:35 am
User Image
User Image

"I thought that the dwarves were..you know, it's better if I see them for myself.", Thor questioned before realizing that everything had already been turned upside down so he decided
not to ask. The question he really wanted to ask was about a man named Vincent,"Is Vin another one of your creatio-"
Before he could finish his question, he felt a hand on his shoulder to see Odin looking at his son with a soft smile on his face,"I suggest you make haste my child..there is a war happening and it's time you join the battle..for your people."
Thor nodded softly before picking up his stormbreaker axe and lifting it up into the air. Looking back at Stan and Odin, the god of thunder just smiled softly before the bifrost opened for the God of Thunder as he disappeared within the light of all the colors of the rainbow. When he left, Odin's body began to glow a soft light with particles flowing around him. Turning toward Stan, Odin just smirked before placing his hand on Stan's shoulder before speaking softly,"Next time we meet, we shall meet in valhalla..the first drink is on me."
The particles glowed a gold light as Odin disappeared into millions of particles flowing toward the clouds. The light shined softly as the particles flowed toward the sun which had the civilians looking toward the sky as they all knew. The God of Thunder was back and ready to fight for the people.

User Image
Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:02 pm
Stan Lee

watching both men vanish, Stan only stood there smiling "Valhalla will have to wait for ya, sadly ... crazy cross over storylines" he said before getting out his cell phone and dialed a number "hey, it's Stan ... just thought I'd let you know, you got incoming .... yeah, just try to explain as much as you can and lead him to the others .... oh i know, but i kinda like his new look. Hehe ... yeah, wait till he meets the Mouse. Alright Heimdall, uh would you mind putting Jack Kirby on?" he asked before walking down the hill "hey Jack, got a question for ya .... what'd we ever do with that ridiculous helmet Thor used to wear?" he said before vanishing into a golden light himself

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
Islands of the Waterway

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff