Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Moshmonster

Timid Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 11:39 am
User Image

xxxxTwo Tone will either be thrilled or have a fresh white pelt to wear when I get back, Moonlit Snowfall thought to himself, brow furrowed as he continued back to the packlands, a large deer spread across his back with some smaller game balanced or poorly tied on with vines and a wolf pup at his heels. He and his... new companion... had traveled from the Pale Raven's packlands to the outer edge of Dawnstar's territory. He let out a deep howl to alert the alpha he had returned from his Hunt. He hoped his successful hunt would be the center of attention though he was quite sure it wouldn't be.

xxxxHe continued on, watching the pup to the side of his vision with quiet anxiety. He needed to keep her safe though he wasn't entirely sure how to explain this to the pack, or even truly to himself. He'd still not come to terms with the fact that this puppy was his puppy. His flesh and blood. He wasn't exactly the family type, or more he didn't know how to be.

xxxxThey finally hit the bulk of the pack and he worked to shake free from his catches for the pack and awaited his surrogate father's arrival.

medigel

kasailoki

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 12:44 pm
User Image

Ever since she learned to walk, Serenity Moon hadn’t stopped moving. She wouldn’t leave her dad for long, seeing as he was clearly the anchor of the group, but she did like to explore a little as they travelled. She wanted to remember more than anything, though. This might be the path she would take when she was older to retrace their steps to—SQUIRREL!!

(The hunt was a bust. Serenity tripped over a stick and made more than enough noise to scare it off. Much whining had been had.)

But they passed some sort of invisible line, and Serenity was mildly assaulted by the scents of other wolves. Home? New home? Old home? She was both excited and nervous and didn’t bother hiding either.

Bouncing alongside Moonlight, she drifted forward a few hops beyond him before she realized he had stopped. He was calling someone. She tilted her head back to look at him upside down, curious. “Should I howl too?” she asked. “Just in case they didn’t hear? I was working on it before, promise!”

KasaiLoki

The Moshmonster

medigel

Anxious Spirit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 7:23 am
The Moshmonster

medigel

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If there was one thing Two Tone had been happy for, was the pack blossoming into greatness it once was. Between the adult wolves requesting permission to stay, to the litters that had started to spring up, an alpha couldn't ask for a better pack growth. That was, until Two Tone realized who some of the pups belonged to.

While the litter of his scout came as a minor surprise to him, the one from a rogue female of the young pup who, although adult in size, was still a pup in mind, came as a shock. He should have expected it, as much trouble as Clay Fox would always get into, he just...didn't realize the possible potential.

So here Two Tone walked, Clay Fox in tow, and behind him, a bouncing female pup giggling and snorting as she chased after her father's tail. He had scolded the male for his actions - but what was done was done. The female pup seemed to be infatuated with her father, so she remained like glue to him while the other siblings stuck with mom still within the pack territory.

Clay Fox's ears perked at the howl. A grin. "About time he came back." He chuckled. Moon being back from the long hunt meant the duo could share the brunt of some troublesome antics they may have gotten in (Or, one of them had, and just blamed the other). Clay returned the howl before Two Tone could, ignoring the small look the alpha had shot him.

Hawkeye's bright blue orbs glanced at her father as he howled, repeating his actions with her own high-pitched squeal. Instead of the long- drawn out of her father, hers came in more of a yip tone, obviously not use to the art of howling.  
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 11:18 am
xxxxA rare grin crept across his face and as the howl of his 'brother' returned, followed by a pitchy squeak. He nodded to Serenity, encouraging her to howl, "Practice when possible, Little Moon, it is an important skill." He stepped forward, watching as Two Tone and Clay Fox approached though he quickly noticed they were not alone. It seems he wasn't the only one in the pack with unexpected news.

xxxxHe bowed his head in respect to the alpha and shot a look at Clay, "I've returned from my hunt successfully and would like to join the ranks of our hunters, Two Tone." He motioned to the pile of game he'd left. "I, uh, have also brought home a new pack member." He paused and cleared his throat, clearly a little uncomfortable, "Two Tone, Clay fox... This is Serenity Moon. She's my daughter?" his voice seemed to crack at the words causing an upward inflection.

medigel

KasaiLoki

The Moshmonster

Timid Werewolf

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 8:34 pm
Preening at both the nickname and the fact that she got Dad to smile, Serenity straightened and took a deep breath. Before she could join with her own howl, other wolves sounded in the night—including what sounded like a puppy’s! Tail wagging faster, Serenity Moon sang back until she had to stop to cough and get her breath back. Not exactly the most regal first time, but she had heart.

Dad had mentioned Two Tone and Clay Fox among others as they traveled, so when he named them she tried to stand tall. And not continue hacking. And not seem just a teensy bit intimidated that she was already meeting the Alpha. She totally had this.

“Hckk—Hello!” the pup greeted them after another unfortunately time choking sound. Uh...which one was Two Tone though...She bowed her head in the group’s direction and hoped that covered her options. “Nice to meet you! I’m,” she struck a noble pose, “the pretty moon guardian and champion of justice, Serenity Moon!”

(She had been practicing her intro line in her head for hours.)

KasaiLoki

The Moshmonster

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 3:10 pm
medigel

The Moshmonster

Two Tone couldn't help but smile. Both his 'sons' had returned, even if they would lead him into an early death with their trouble.

"You are welcomed back to the pack. We have missed you."The smile was short lived as he introduced the young pup as his daughter.

...Oi.

Clay smirked at the introduction however. "Ah, sly dog." The multicolored male retorted, glancing at the smaller pup. She seemed roughly the same age as Hawkeye was. (Speaking of, the young pup was under him, peering around his front leg as she eyed both the newcomers.).

"..." Two Tone sighed. What had he thought earlier? What was done was done...? He supposed that would be said for Moon too. Turning his eyes towards the smaller pup, he leaned down to sniff at her. "Hello there, Serenity Moon."

Hawkeye watched Two Tone sniff the new pup, getting jealous at the attention. She huffed, and with a pout lunged forward to pounce on the other, growling playfully. "Moon Guardian?" her head tilted. "I am Hawkeye!" She obviously had no fun introduction as Serenity had.

"Hawkeye is my own daughter." Clay grinned towards Moon. "The other's are currently with their mother."

"Speaking of mothers," Two Tone interrupted. "Where is hers?" He nudged his head towards Moon's daughter.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

The Moshmonster

Timid Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:48 pm
xxxxHe grinned a little as he watched Serenity prance before her uncle and grandfather of sorts. Having never been the family type he was growing fond of the family he was building around himself. His gaze shifted from Clay to Hawkeye to Two Tone and back.

"I see you and I had similar... adventures," Moon snickered to Clay, "we have much to catch up on Clay Fox, not even counting the origin of these two," he laughed while gesturing towards Serenity and Hawkeye.

He approached Two Tone, his head bowed and nestled into his neck fur, "I have missed you and the pack as well, father. I had much to think on during my hunt." he looked back off into the forests momentarily, "I came to many decisions and realizations while I was gone and, and especially when I met Serenity Moon and her siblings; they stayed with her mother in her pack. Which is something we may need to discuss, Two Tone." He shifted uneasily for a moment before snapping himself out of the thought patterns.

"Brother, shall I see you in a hunt soon?" Moon's tail swung lazily behind him, "I believe we have some new recruits to train up."

medigel

KasaiLoki

[Pack] Dawnstar (Bluestone)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces