[PRP] there's got to be a morning after [ f'ell + omurntas

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 4:55 pm
It'd happened so fast. One moment F'ell had been moving with no destination in mind, all the while seeing things from two points of view. Teth had been chasing and chasing hard, and there had been brief moments where the rider wasn't sure exactly what he was feeling anymore. He thought maybe he'd be able to get over it just as he had with all the other flights, but that had been a lie.

There'd been a flash of gold in his vision, and suddenly Teth's name ringing in his ears. His dragon had caught the rising Queen, a feat that honestly both rider and beast likely never thought possible; Teth loved the chase but was never very good and yet? Now he would be responsible for bringing new life to Pern. Well, not solely responsible considering Killakeeth was the one doing all the work, but still. An entire clutch would have Teth's genetics.

The thought and emotions had been entirely too much, and F'ell had found himself grabbing the nearest man. It didn't matter who, he didn't need a name or face or anything like that - he just needed and wanted and craved the feeling of another body. For someone as stoic as he always was, the lust could sometimes be overpowering.

And so that was why he wasn't too surprised to find himself back in his own weyr with someone sleeping next to him. His body ached, he was covered in what looked like bruises (they weren't), and through half-open eyes he tried to figure out just who he'd chewed up (literally) over the course of the mating flight.

This was not a good way to start things.  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 5:08 pm
houllow

The morning had gotten started off bright and early with one of the queens sounding an irresistible wake up call for most of the weyr. It was his first actual queen flight, and he'd headed to the weyr to see how the day was going to go. Well that had been his intention anyhow. Instead he'd gotten swept up in the flight and the predictable results.

He'd had a moment to realize the rising queen with the red-headed rider was also the same one who'd searched him, then a handsome young man had swept by and swept him away. Omurn woke slowly and painfully. He was sore and exhausted. He slowly opened his eyes to figure out who'd left him with the bite marks.  

magnadearel

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 6:08 pm
". . . . . ." Without Teth there (where was the sharding beast?) it was entirely on F'ell to hold a proper conversation. Morning afters for the young man were exceptionally rare and, if he was honest, had only ever happened with one person. That person happened to be a childhood friend who understood most of what he was saying without F'ell even needing to speak, but that was all in the past. This wasn't High Reaches, this stranger wasn't Sam'kel, and F'ell was going to have to say something. ". . . . Sorry."

That wasn't what he needed to be saying but it was all he could think of. The stranger was covered in bite and scratch marks, all likely from his own hands and teeth. While F'ell had no idea he was that type of person in bed it wasn't something he couldn't believe either. All of his sexual encounters had been a result of flight lust after all.

"Ar.....arere you...okay?"

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 6:28 pm
houllow

He slowly, and carefully, sat up, the muscles across his chest rippling. Omurn grinned at the young man. The remarkably tall young man. "I think I'll survive," he chuckled. "Rather potent aren't they?" He referred to the gold flight.

There had been a couple green flights, but nothing too crazy. Well except that one time, but that was because the green's rider had asked. "How about you? I imagine half the weyr won't be able to walk tomorrow. Is it always like this?"  

magnadearel

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 6:51 pm
F'ell frowned. The man was chatty and....well, his manners inside his own home demanded that he at least be polite. if they'd been anywhere else then it was likely the brownrider would have walked away without doing anything. "I.....dododon't know. And I'm fififine." If he was honest he'd come out and admit this was his first real gold flight - Teth had been a bit too young when the last major one had happened and thus there wasn't the pull that had happened now.

Maybe it was super harsh because Teth had won? "I....my.....Teth. He wowowon the flight, so maybe that's....whwhy....it's stronger." Any rider would know based on being able to see dragons, as well as their dragon relaying the information. If this man didn't know who exactly he was then it was likely he was either a crafter or...a candidate? He seemed a bit old to be a candidate though.

Why the shards didn't F'ell know who he was???

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 7:13 pm
houllow

Omurn noticed the frown. Obviously he was upset about something. Good time over, get out? "I'm glad," he murmured softly. Well he could comply easily enough. Omurn tossed back the covers and reached for his pants.

He glanced back at the rider as he spoke up again. "Did he? Congrats then." Omurn pulled his pants on, mulling things over. He didn't have a dragon that won, so it shouldn't have affected him that way. It was unimportant. He'd go and see what the rest of the weyr was up to. Omurn gave a small whistle and two blue heads popped up from hiding. "Sorry to be in your hair. We'll leave now."  

magnadearel

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 7:42 pm
"G...going ssosoo soon?" While F'ell could have and would have done the same thing it was still sort of weird that he didn't know who he was. Like at least spare your name before running off - something something manners. The brownrider really didn't have room to pinch an inch though.

He was about to let the man leave beyond his simple statement when the sudden appearance of two blue firelizards happened. A small intake of breath was the only amount of surprise he showed, though the rest came in the form of an audible pop and a little golden body jumping from between. Tuber had been lurking around it seemed, unhappy about the stranger in the home, though the arrival of fellows like herself had called her out.

"Ah....Tuber. Sshe must be....int...interested...in your blblues."

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 7:52 pm
houllow
yay for flits, am i right?

He was surprised when the young man asked if he was leaving already. Omurn was confused. When he tried to stay the young man wanted him to leave, or acted that way, but when he went to leave he wanted him to stay? He chalked it up to after effects of the flight.

"I wasn't trying to impose on your hospitality rider." Now that he thought about it, he wasn't even sure of his partner's name. His blues coming to his call, brought something else unexpected. "Ohhhhhh," he breathed softly as a beautiful gold firelizard popped into the room.

"She's beautiful." Omurn blinked, then laughed. "How did she end up with a name like Tuber?" He grinned at the gold while his two blues stretched themselves out and eyed her. "Allow me to introduce Apparition and Nightfall." In fact maybe he should introduce himself? "I'm Omurntas by the way."  

magnadearel

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff