[PRP] Burning Up (Onasta/R'dan/Dragons)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 11:04 pm
R'dan had always been a heavy sleeper, having come to rely on his go-getter of a white dragon to scrape him out of bed as needed over the past three turns. But on the days when rising golds turned the weyr into a whirlwind of desperate, writhing humanity, Feleveth usually found somewhere else to be, leaving her rider to sleep... and sleep... and sleep off his exertions, until someone or something else gave him a jostle. He didn't always partake, bearing the headache of the abstinent to stay with her, but this morning he had been itching for a fight. Brawling and sex were two sides of the same mark, at least as far as R'dan was concerned.

The man lay half beneath a thin woven throw, heedless of who might have been sharing his bed. His face, no, his entire form was oddly vulnerable in a way few of his fellows ever saw, arms and legs canted away from his body in a controlled sprawl. His eyes moved beneath closed lids, and every so often his lips curled upward in a faint smile. Though he was on his back, he didn't snore.

Hattaki

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 4:07 am
Due to her history, a turbulent one before she'd even made it to her destiny as a dragon rider, Onasta tended to sleep lighter than a feline and that suited her just fine. It had kept her safe, it had kept her alive, but since coming to the Weyr she hadn't quite experienced a moment where she'd needed to have that particular necessity she'd used as a child and it often made it just all that harder to sleep well. Especially with another so close to her, but gold flights lead to quite a few different experiences and it was with a start that the redhead awoke that afternoon, wrapped in warmth under a throw and tangled.

A soft groan left her as she started to flex fingers and toes, placing their position once she realized where she was and what had transpired between herself and another rider. Slowly she opened her eyes and looked upwards towards the face of the man she'd spent the morning with, flashes of nails and rough movements rolling in her memory as she lifted her head up off his chest, one arm still slung over his tan chest. Onasta had no issues with rough and with some of the ache that was coming back to her, it seemed he didn't mind it much either. As if in retaliation for that ache and just how easily he was sleeping still, this much larger man who's hair was as fiery as her own, she ran her dull nails over his stomach as she sat up just a little, propped on an elbow and looking upwards at the giant man.

Despite her small size she didn't have much issue with giant people, maybe because her own dragon was massive enough that anyone human paled by comparison. Jibasth's amusement bubbled up almost beneath her ribs as the thought trailed lazily through her mind and she blinked as she noticed the expanse of his splotched hide outside the weyr's opening.

smerdle

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 8:38 am
Something was touching him, skimming across his stomach in a way that both tickled and tantalized. He reached out to snag the offending appendage, but all he grasped was empty air. With a soft sigh, he opened his eyes.

R'dan blinked at the woman in his bed, his expression slowly shifting from clouded to suspicious to suspiciously amused. He recognized her vaguely—even though he largely kept to himself outside of drills and fighting Thread, he had been an observant and dedicated Wingrider for two years now—but he couldn't recall her name, if he had ever even learned it. He shifted, a slight smirk joining the merriment in his eyes.

"I trust we had a good time?" R'dan rolled his shoulders again, relishing the sting. "I know I..." He followed her gaze to the ledge outside, his smirk spreading into a genuine smile. "Impressive. I know color doesn't matter, but I'm used to someone much smaller sitting there."

And prettier.

Always.

The approach of his dragon pressed at the part of his mind that itched to have him pull the throw higher, to cover up, to get dressed despite the relative warmth of Western Weyr, but he pushed back for now, turning to his bedmate and finally reaching for the arm he presumed had done the scratching.

Hattaki

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:12 am
Living life bonded to a dragon meant that one's attention was always split, especially with dragons that needed a bit more attention than others. Jibasth had always spared his rider with his laid back nature, if anything their relationship worked in reverse of many others, once he'd gotten old enough of course. Onasta could see it in her bedmate's face and hear it in his voice, the way his words cut off and a bit of his demeanor changed. As such she allowed her arm to be caught and grinned in an almost feral manner, debating twisting her body to catch him as well.

That would be hard given he was easily a foot taller than her, but size was all relative. "Quite the good time in fact." She flexed her arm slightly and stretched her back to bring herself tighter against him. "Oh, believe me, oiling all that when he was first growing had me wondering just how large he was going to be."

Just as large as needed. Jibasth responded, still amused at his surroundings and predicament. While ledges were quite comfortable, the giant brown was used to a sandy wallow on the beach, not stone. That paired with his being on someone else's ledge, he'd been keeping his senses peeled for when the rightful owner appeared, all while chuckling at his rider.

Especially since it didn't appear that they'd be leaving quickly unless the man with his rider was through with her. Oh calm down just a bit. There was a laugh back at him as Onasta turned her attention fully back to the man she was almost laying on top of at this point. She wasn't in a rush to hop up and move around yet.

Smerdle
So this is super late... XD;; I apologize for my trash fire life. If you still wanna continue I'm down but no pressure. <3

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 2:06 pm
As Onasta pushed closer, R'dan's free hand rose to draw her in as well. "I can see how that would have been worrisome. And messy." His tone was decidedly amused. In his mind, no amount of concern over the enormity of one's dragon could overshadow having one in the first place. But he wouldn't know. Feleveth was completely average for a white, but positively tiny next to a brown. He'd never had a reason to wonder in the first place.

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself as much as I did. I hope you don't mind if I reintroduce myself." Re- was a strong prefix here. He was pretty sure there hadn't been any introductions to begin with. "R'dan." He wasn't circling her wrist with any real force, so there was no push for her to allow him to lift her hand to his lips either. It was an awkward angle for a kiss to the back of her hand, so he aimed for the base of her thumb instead, watching her as he did so. "Nice to meet you. Let me know if I'm keeping you from..." It might have been a shrug had he been standing, but here his shoulders did little more than twitch. "...Anything."

Feleveth landed across the way on an unoccupied ledge and sat watching Jibasth on her own, her eyes swirling blue and untroubled. She was still a little early. It wasn't time yet.

Hattaki
I WILL TOAST MARSHMALLOWS OVER YOUR TRASH FIRE but yes, no pressure back at you either XDDD

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 12:32 pm
Laughter bubbled up from Onasta just at the thought of cleaning her dragon being worrisome in any way. "Not at all, the bigger he could be the better at the time. Didn't think he'd grow to be the max for his color but that's just more of him to love." She winked as the man drew her in and kissed her hand. Gently the redhead wiggled her thumb and kept her warm smile even if it turned slightly mischievous.

R'dan, she'd heard the name in places before, but she'd been with Western Weyr for many turns now and tended to remember things. Though now she had a face to put with it as well as some memories. "Onasta and that big brown out there is Jibasth." Her shoulders rolled as well as she pulled herself to a sitting position, her wrist still encircled by his hand. "You aren't keeping me from a single thing today as long as I'm not keeping... you from something?" There were always subtle hints with how people asked and responded to things but she was more the straight forward type by nature. If she wasn't careful she'd steamroll things, even good things.

Or maybe Jibasth was what kept her balanced most of the time, however not in that moment. His head was tilted to glance up at the white dragon perched on a ledge other than her own and shifted his weight so that he wasn't taking the entire thing up. Forgive me, I'm used to a sand wallow rather than a stone ledge, would you like yours back Feveleth? His swirled wings tucked tight to his body as he shifted and looked up at her with bright green eyes.

Smerdle
Thank goodness they'll be tasty marshmallows with the size of bonfire. XD <3

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items