Reply [IC] Koti Kaikille Lands
[PRP] A New Face (Ode, Anahita & Rokas)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 9:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was a relatively quiet evening with few clouds and a lingering heat on the grass from the day. Ode always did enjoy these times; the peace and quiet did wonders for her nerves. As someone who wasn’t terribly talkative, it was nice when she didn’t feel obligated to do so, and was largely the reason she tended to go out on hunts by herself. It maybe wasn’t the safest choice as she was small, even for a leotah, but she didn’t feel terribly threatened in her own homeland.

Still, that didn’t stop her from jumping at the smallest noise.

Body low to the ground, she lifted her head slowly and tentatively towards where she’d heard the crunching of grass, ears tilted sideways in an unsure fashion. Was it prey... or actually someone who might try to approach her?

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 8:16 pm
User Image

Rokas had met Anahita by chance and the two had bonded considerably. She was like the annoying little sister he never had, because all of his sister's weren't anything like her. Anahita adored him to death though the two of them were from two completely different families, they had formed a little family of their own, but it didn't diminish the feelings she had for her own kin.

Pouncing on his back she gnawed on his mane a little bit before flopping over on her side. "We need to find you someone." Rolling over onto her back she stared up at him and remained where she was.

"What do you mean someone? I have you don't I?" Laughing he crouched low and whipped his tail behind him as he prepared to pounce on her.

"You know what I mean, we need to find you a girlfriend." She was always trying to hook him up with random strangers, though it never really worked out. She should really just let stuff happen naturally for him.

"Pfft, you know that never works." Pouncing on her the two remained low in the grass, unaware someone was approaching.

MangoMeow

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 12:39 pm
The voices near her made the leotah freeze up, brown tail twitching uncertainly in it's tucked position beneath her. Said tail tended to have a mind of it's own, so she found that sitting on it was a good way to keep it from giving away her position. The two unknown beings sounded... friendly enough, she supposed, but were they really?

With a gulp, Ode tiptoed her way slightly closer to get a better look, making sure to keep herself low to the ground. The good thing about having brown fur? She looked like she was part of the dirt.

She paused as she spotted them, head tilting in curiosity as she observed the hybrid look to them. So... not completely bad. Maybe even a part of her pride? She really didn't know everyone in the pride, and most hybrids she came across were a part of it.

And then she made a mistake - in her shifting, she accidentally nudged a rock and sent it tumbling away from her position. Reeling backwards, Ode sent a panicked look at it and then tried to melt herself into the floor. Maybe... maybe they hadn't noticed.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:50 am
MangoMeow

The motion of a rolling rock made Rokas lift his Icy gaze towards the direction it came from and he blinked slightly as they locked on a similarly colored set of eyes, that were attached to someone who looked a great deal like Anahita, except his colors.

Getting off his friend he brushed the dirt from his pelt and gave a small smile. "Hello there, we weren't aware anyone else was around." Had they disturbed her?

Anahita, a little confused about what just happened turned to look at where he was talking and spotted the other Leotah and beamed brightly. "OH! You're just like me!" She cried out, without really meaning to.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:05 pm
With a deer-in-headlights look on her face, Ode tried to sink further into the ground, but it was too late. They were already speaking to her.

With a tiny squeak, the leotah lifted her head back up slowly, though her eyes remained down in a shy way. "I um, sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you two." The other female's remark had her glancing up though, and she tilted her head in a confused manner. A quick glance down at her fur showed that no, she hadn't gained blue fur or spots since the last time she'd checked - and then it finally dawned on her that she probably meant in terms of species.

"O-oh, I... I guess."

AstoriaFallen

[IC] Koti Kaikille Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces