NarikoNozomi
My Creator is Mystiecat537

User Image
████████ † [̲̅B][̲̅a][̲̅s][̲̅i][̲̅c] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Alias:
Sexuality: Does it matter?
Species: Demon
Hair Colour: Black, red, and white
Eye Colour: Crimson
Weight: 103lb
Height: 5'6"

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅s][̲̅y][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅l][̲̅o][̲̅g][̲̅i][̲̅c][̲̅a][̲̅l] † ████████

+
+
+

Dislikes:
-
-
-
-

Health: Physical - She is quite skinny and underweight. l Mentally - She's probably got a few screws loose
Alignment: Evil

████████ † [̲̅S][̲̅h][̲̅a][̲̅d][̲̅o][̲̅w][̲̅s] [̲̅I][̲̅n] [̲̅T][̲̅h][̲̅e] [̲̅D][̲̅a][̲̅r][̲̅k][̲̅n][̲̅e][̲̅s][̲̅s] [̲̅A][̲̅t][̲̅t][̲̅r][̲̅i][̲̅b][̲̅u][̲̅t][̲̅e][̲̅s] † ████████

✵Dark/Holy/Magical Beings✵
Points=
125 of 125 points used, 0 points remaining

Physical:
    -Strength: 8/20
    -Durability: 11/20
    -Speed & Agility: 10/20
    -Stamina: 10/20
    -Weapon Proficiency: 6/15

Magical: (Needs At least 8 Points in Strength/Energy/Control to be able to cast Spells)
    -Magical Strength: 20/20
    -Magical Durability: 20/20
    -Magical Energy: 20/20
    -Magic Control: 20/20

Transference: There's a very good reason why Nariko is so smug, even in the face of dangers that would have any other individual terrified. She possesses the power to transfer

Contractual Wish Granting: Nariko possesses the ability to grant the wishes of others, allowing their desires to manifest into reality and seemingly make all they ask for come true. She leverages this to make contracts with people wherein they will receive what they asked for in exchange for some form of payment. As long as she grants their desire in the end, she can do so in nearly any way she wants.
~ Every wish comes with a price. Oddly, the prices she asks for can vary greatly by the person and wish, sometimes being totally innocuous things that one wouldn't imagine that they would miss and other times being much more steep. It can be virtually anything that the other person possesses, but it normally won't be money unless she's feeling weirdly generous.
~ When it comes to granting wishes may involve more physical effects (such as restoring sight to a blind person), she has a particular way of doing it.. In order for one person to gain what they desire, it must be taken from someone else.
~ She cannot just not fulfill a contract. Once it has been made, both parties are bound to fulfill their end of it.
~ She cannot so easily grant her own wishes.

Supernatural Thievery: Nariko is able to steal virtually anything she wants from other beings, whether those things are physical possessions, powers/energies, physical attributes.. Basically, if it is possessed by another person, she has the ability to take it from them.
~ There are still quite a few things that are beyond her ability to steal (concepts, landmarks, natural elements/forces, intangible objects, physics, laws, themselves, etc.).
~ What has been stolen from another can also be stolen from her.
~ If she steals something and tries to use it for herself, there may be... Unexpected complications or consequences that can arise, especially if it is something that is incompatible with her in her natural state.

Supernatural Storage: It can be a bit of a pain to carry around what you have stolen from other people, especially if those things are not the usual targets a thief will take. Nariko is capable of creating "storage units" that can contain what she takes from other people.

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅y] [̲̅&] [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Personality: Nariko is an utterly selfish and self-serving person. Although she often grants other people's desires, the only things that matter to her are what she wants. She is a cunning, manipulative kind of person who often hides her intentions behind a friendly, sympathetic, and kind veneer. She is very good at framing her own interests as being the interests of the people she manipulates. When she believes that she has gotten what she wants and an individual can be of no more use to her, her true nature is quick to show.

It should come as no surprise that she is very perceptive. While she may lack the empathy she pretends to have, that doesn't mean that she doesn't understand the emotions that people feel. If she did not, then she would have a much harder time manipulating people into taking her deals, wouldn't she? Centuries of practice have left her adapt at deciphering the moods of others and then using their feelings to her advantage.

Relationship Status: Single

Fears:

Backstory: No one really knows where Nariko came from or how long she's been around. She was born somewhere in the underworld,

Objective: "That's for me to know and you to find out~"

Extra:

[quo te="Nightmares in Daydreams"]
[quo te="xX Yennefer Xx"]
[quo te="Rush And Crush"]
[quo te="XxIce_ReaperxX"]