Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Student Profile
Jason Haywood

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:10 pm
{Jason}{Haywood}
My creator is {Ghost_Rios}

User Image
████████ † [̲̅B][̲̅a][̲̅s][̲̅i][̲̅c] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Nickname: Jace
Birthday: Feb 2nd
Nationality: Irish
Sexuality: Straight
Species: Gifted Human
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Weight: 225lbs
Height:6’ 7”

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅s][̲̅y][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅l][̲̅o][̲̅g][̲̅i][̲̅c][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅&] [̲̅S][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅o][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o] † ████████

+ Working out
+ Boxing
+ Books

Dislikes:
- Bees
- English
- Bullies
- cloth shopping

Health: Physical - Athletic, built l Mentally - Sane
Dorm Room (Leave it blank for now/ Fourth Years have the option to have their own room or a roommate)
Grade: Fourth
Club Member: None

Class Schedule: (Four lessons max, 3 lessons is optional for Fourth Years which gives them one free period. Must Correspond)
Period 1: PE
Period 2: History
Period 3: Art
Period 4: Free period

████████ † [̲̅S][̲̅t][̲̅u][̲̅d][̲̅e][̲̅n][̲̅t] [̲̅A][̲̅t][̲̅t][̲̅r][̲̅i][̲̅b][̲̅u][̲̅t][̲̅e] [̲̅&] [̲̅A][̲̅b][̲̅i][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅e][̲̅s] † ████████

Points=50
Physical:
    -Strength: 6/10
    -Durability: 6/10
    -Speed & Agility: 6/10
    -Stamina: 6/10
    -Weapon Proficiency: 4/10

Magical: (Needs At least 4 Points in Strength/Energy/Control to be able to cast Spells)
    -Magical Strength: 6/10
    -Magical Durability: 5/10
    -Magical Energy: 5/10
    -Magic Control: 6/10

Ability 1: Summon Eidolon. An Eidolon is an Being from another plane that he is able to summon. To summon takes some time, 2 posts, but doesn’t leave unless killed or banished. His Eidolon looks like a snake with a gator mouth and clawed arms.

Ability 2: Summon Monster. This spell can only be used when his Eidolon is gone. He can summon one creature as big as T-Rex or as small as mouse. The creature lasts a short time, 6 posts, but the cast instant.

Ability 3: Rejuvenate Eidolon. He can Completely his Eidolon if it doesn’t die. The spell does require a significant amount of magic as it him using magic to heal his helper.

Ability 4: Flame. An instant cast it gives him a fifteen foot cone. The flame lasts as long as he uses it but to recharge takes the same amount of time.

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅y] [̲̅&] [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Personality: Jason is often described as mature and serious. But to those he I saw intimate with they see a kind hearted, caring, loyal man. He‘s a hard worker, believing in giving everything his all. Though he has a fun side you need to catch him in the right Atmosphere.

Relationship Status: Taken

Fears: Bees, he has a bad allergy to the them that would require immediate medical attention.

Backstory: Jason had to grow up very fast. As a child of a one night stand he never knew his father and so when his mother passed of cancer he grew very serious. As a teen he did have coach he sorta watched over him, enrolling Jason in boxing and judo. He excelled in both sports. But as his skills went up his coach received a letter, an offer for Jason to join Videl academy. Talking it over Jason felt it was the best course of action as an Academy sounded better then public school on a college application. And so Jason joined the students at videl and learned something, he had a nact for Summoners magic. While hanging out at a local cafe he bumped into a girl and fell for her. Since that moment they've been an item in secret as she could get into trouble for it.

Goal: To run and own his own gym

Extras: He loves to box and was Judo Federation Champion for five years straight. He has a Tattoo Of a Celtic Shamrock with the name "Delilah" underneath for his mother On his right forearm.

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:05 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
Student Profile

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces