Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Player-run Events
[Ah'naadi] Personality Contest (Closed, winners posted)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:57 pm
User Image
-click here to view the colony-

User Image

Rules:
  1. You can enter for all of them, but you can only win one! You cannot use a mule to get multiple buns.
  2. These all must stay in the Ah'naadi Bunny Colony
  3. This is not a raffle, these will be judged by Seaki.
  4. The twin bunnies are siblings and will given away to a partnered pair!

Start: Now
End: 5 April 2019

User Image User Image User Image
Ginger =================== Fawn =================== Silver

[color=Tan][size=15][b]Solo Entry[/b][/size][/color]
[size=11][b]Your Username:[/b]
[b]Trying For:[/b] Ginger/Fawn/Silver
[b]Name:[/b] (meaning: )
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[/size]

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

User Image User Image

[size=15][b][color=dodgerblue]Pair[/color] [color=hotpink]Entry[/color][/b][/size]
[size=11][b]Username (blue):[/b]
[b]Username (pink):[/b]

[color=dodgerblue][b][u]Blue Bunny[/u][/b][/color]

[color=hotpink][b][u]Pink Bunny[/u][/b][/color]
[/size]

Ginger:
Niyaru Delacroix
AstoriaFallen
Ars Naberius
Chisato Mikami
Keantha

Fawn:
Rennekae
Niyaru Delacroix
Ars Naberius
Chisato Mikami
In Good Faith
Keantha
*Greenie

Silver:
Rennekae
Niyaru Delacroix
Chisato Mikami
In Good Faith
Keantha

Pairs:
In Good Faith & Niyaru Delacroix
Syrius Lionwing & MangoMeow

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:01 am
Solo Entry
Your Username: Rennekae
Trying For: Fawn
Name: Voikukka (meaning: Finnish for dandelion)
Personality: Voi loves to run, and he's VERY fast. If you've got a plan that requires speed, he's your hare! He can fight if necessary but he isn't really great at at it - much better at luring enemies away and losing them. He loves to tell stories of the Gods and any hares of legend. He's friendly and eloquent and a little dramatic, as any good story teller is. (Based off of Dandelion from Watership Down)

----

Solo Entry
Your Username:
Trying For: Silver
Name: Fedha (meaning: Swahili for Silver)
Personality: Logical, smart, and maybe a little rough around the edges, Fedha can always be trusted to make good decisions for his colony. He's a large hare with better than average fighting skills so you can count on him in a fight or scouting mission, though he doesn't have a surplus of courage and doesn't like to go into dangerous situations alone. He can be a little gruff but he's really a caring bunny. (Based on Silver from Watership Down)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:34 am
Solo Entry
Your Username: Niyaru Delacroix
Trying For: Ginger
Name: (meaning: ) Calla (beautiful)
Personality: sweet cuddle bunny biggrin
-sweet
-loving
-gentle
-patient
-naive

Solo Entry
Name: (meaning: ) Ruairi (n/a)
Personality:
-adventurous
-bold
-charming
-smart / clever
-funny

Solo Entry
Name: (meaning: ) Liev (heart)
Personality:
-reserved
-shy
-quiet / soft-spoken
-compassionate / empathetic

Niyaru Delacroix

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:26 am
Solo Entry
Your Username: AstoriaFallen
Name: Adamina (meaning: of the red earth )
Personality: Adamina is a very kind and loving type, always wanting to do what she can to ensure others are well taken care of. Curious about life and everything around them she is a bit adventurous but won't ever travel far from the colony. Typically she'll check out the outskirts and investigate strange or interesting things, maybe even collect a keepsake or too. Her hollow is covered in an array of items from feathers, fur, pieces of old pottery from the time of humans. Anything she can get her paws on really. She tries to find things that may prove useful later, but sometimes she'll just see something she thinks is pretty and secure it away.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:35 am
Solo Entry
Your Username: Ars Naberius
Name: Eche (meaning: Igbo for snail)
Personality: Eche is often found dozing in a nice sunny spot or snoozing in some odd corner of the warren - she prefers to spend her days enjoying the little things and relaxing rather than running around and fussing over everything. Despite her easygoing and friendly personality, she does have a tendency to get tunnel vision (pun not intended) when it comes to her goals - if she's set her mind on something, good luck getting her attention when it comes to anything else! She'll put her all into things she believes in.

Solo Entry
Your Username: Ars Naberius
Name: Okwute (meaning: Igbo for boulder)
Personality: Okwute has always been a big, burly bun. Growing up, it was assumed she'd become some sort of rowdy brawler - a fighter, or perhaps some sort of guard. However, her size made her more introverted if anything - constantly worried about not knowing her own strength, she retreated to stories and study. She's too shy to tell stories herself, but she'll jump at the opportunity to learn new ones.

now I want to go play ham ham heartbreak nooo

Ars Naberius

Dapper Seeker

Niyaru Delacroix

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:08 am
Pair Entry
Username (blue): In Good Faith
Username (pink): Niyaru Delacroix

Blue Bunny
Name: (meaning: ) Ramon
Personality: calm, cool, collected with protective tendencies

Pink Bunny
Name: (meaning: ) Rosaria (alternative spelling / variation to rose: Dark pink)
Personality:
-romantic
-sweet
-sensitive (aware of subtleties — including facial expressions, body language, and tone of voice )
-smart
-curious
-passionate

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:31 pm
Pair Entry
Username (blue): Syrius Lionwing
Username (pink): MangoMeow

Blue Bunny
Name: Kaoru (meaning: “fragrance” in Japanese)
Personality: “Describe Kaoru? What, like... how he looks? I mean, he looks like a blue version of me.... Oh, I get it now. You really need to be more specific.

He’s my partner in crime, the pollen to my sunflower! Which by the way, if you mix it in with some mud, makes for some GREAT camouflage. Seriously, people can never tell us apart when we... actually, nevermind. You don’t need to know about that.

Anyway, he’s the calmest hare you’ll ever meet - like a rock. I don’t know how he does it. A bit stale at times, but hey, nobody’s perfect.”

Together, the twins are pranksters to their core. They love to mess with people and are both typically pretty sarcastic. Kaoru is the voice of reason between them, the level-headed one that can talk his brother down from his tantrums. That said, they will both still come after you if you cross them.

Pink Bunny
Name: Hikaru (meaning: “to shine” in Japanese)
Personality: “What is my brother Hikaru like? He’s pink? Oh, that isn’t what you meant? Well why didn’t you say so, I could talk about Hikaru all day. Where to start.... Okay so between you and me, he’s a biiiiitttt short tempered, but that is just because he cares so much. I mean just the other day he raced after a female hare without a care in the world, luckily she didn’t fall down the hole we’d been digging, I mean it was meant for someone specific so we didn’t want her to get hurt.

You know Hikaru though he loves to cling to me, sometimes I wake up and my ears are all smushed because he’s clung to me while I was asleep, I don’t mind though, I’m okay being the tough one.

Sometimes Hikaru will come up with a plan to mess with someone and I know I have to reign him in just a bit but isn’t that what being brothers is all about? Looking after one another, he’s my other half and we’ve always been inseparable, sometimes I forget I’m the blue one.. Wait, what was the question again? I’m definitely the blue one, now, let me get out out of that hole you look kinda dirty.”

While they both have a love of pranks and tend to talk similarly, Hikaru is the more hot-tempered of the two, and can be immature when handling a situation. He loves coming up with schemes, and revenge is something he’s not above doing. As someone who is easily effected by his emotions, about the only person he really trusts is Kaoru.

MangoMeow

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:53 pm
Solo Entry
Your Username: Chisato Mikami
Name: Tama
Personality: Naive, Over Dramatic, "Princely," Loves playing games with his friends.

Solo Entry
Name: Haruhi
Personality: Smart, Naive, Innocent, Caring

Solo Entry
Name: Hix
Personality: Over Protective of friends and family, grumpy, No BS attitude

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:11 pm
Fawn
Solo Entry
Your Username: In Good Faith
Name: Bas (meaning: venerable)
Personality: Qualities Bas would brag on, if given the chance, include his speed, wit, and cleverness. Cocky he may be on occasion, the brown and white hare generally has a good-natured disposition with a love for competition and some mischief here and there. What he doesn't have is a quick temper and can actually play the mediator if the need arises (though gods help if he's the one called upon to do it). Favorite snack is lavender and fondest memory is when he outran an older and bigger kit, when he himself was somewhat a runt.

Silver
Solo Entry
Your Username: In Good Faith
Name: Fidda (meaning: silver)
Personality: This girlie is a quiet, gentle soul with busy hands and a love for a hard-days work done. One of her greatest loves is beauty and will dedicate time and energy to making a space as pleasant aesthetically as it can be, including gardens, dens, and whatever else that catches her eye. She herself is always groomed to perfection, though occasionally she can be caught with dirt up to her elbows (foraging and gardening will do that to you). She enjoys the nighttime and will frequently take strolls through the sunflower patches under the moonlight.

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Keantha

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:22 pm
Solo Entry
Your Username: Keantha
Name: Kufanya (Swahili meaning:doe...sorry I love word puns)
Personality: Kufa is a timid girl at heart who only wants to have a family and provide for those she cares for. She loves taking care of kits.

Solo Entry
Name: Taika (Fijian meaning: tiger )
Personality:a fierce protector, he knows no fear. He'd take on a lion if he thought he had to!

Solo Entry
Name: Mwyn (Welsh meaning: Ore [yeah another word pun sorry] )
Personality: Calm and collected, Mwyn is a strategist. If he was human he would be a chess master as he never rush a move or makes a rash judgement.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:41 pm
Solo Entry
Your Username: *Greenie
Name: Verpa (meaning: throw)
Personality: Verpa was rightly named after her actions as a kit. Young and wild she tended to seek out opportunities to seem much tougher than she was, especially with her delicate frame. She'd often search for birds (because she wasn't dangerously reckless) and toss rocks (pebbles basically) in their direction to "fend" them off.

She's quick to react as an adult, loves her home, and the flowers even more so. She's soft and gentle, though she would defend anyone fiercely. A hare you'd want as your friend or at least on your side.

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:30 am
Everyone's entry was really good! Thank you for participating! Hopefully there will be more Ah'naadi events really soon!!!

Ars Naberius
User Image

Ctrl F Greenie
User Image

In Good Faith
User Image

Syrius Lionwing
User Image

MangoMeow
User Image

[OOC] Player-run Events

Manage Your Items