Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:07 am
User ImageUser Image
"Ah, an underhanded tactic... sounds familiar," he smirked at her. "You're smart; shouldn't leave loose ends like that. They always become a problem later." That was one of the benefits of targeting other purewalkers: no one came looking for him for revenge. He was not concerned with others seeking him to kill him -- he welcomed challengers -- but if they interfered with his life in such a manner like the Angeni in Kiyo's... that would be very aggravating.

"So, what about your future soldiers? Will you have more, and keep the Angeni away?"

► Word Count | 92

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:07 am
"She hasn't been around for awhile. So this would be the prefect time to work on having more. This time I have somewhere well guarded. And I didn't always use traps and underhanded tactics until I had the offspring stolen. Then a bear walker came. So I changed what I needed to in order to survive." After all there was nothing wrong with that. If wasn't like all of her offspring was charmed. But enough were that it was a bother. Maybe she shouldn't have used that charmed walker. Maybe he had something to do with the Angeni getting the offspring she hide away in the first place.

"What about your future plans?"

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:09 am
User ImageUser Image
He waited before answering her questions, pondering his response. "I'll keep perfecting my art," he stated simply at first, leaving a window for her to criticize his simplicity. Then, he continued. "I also want to train an apprentice, like my master taught me. I want my efforts to carry on after my death, and my name to be remembered." His gaze intensified with his certainty. "I will make sure my legend lives on forever."

► Word Count | 74

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:10 am
"An apprentice is it? Are you going to kidnap one or make one with another?" She wonders a bit as she snickered at him for the simplicity of his answer. "So simple in answers I see Princess." But she couldn't fault him for not being a talker and not only that but he wanted a fight in the beginning of this all. So maybe he was upset about that. "Legacy is something that can leave behind a mark of fear if you do it right."

Kiyo watched him closer. "Well Princess . Watching you dance with your toy might be interesting."

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:11 am
User ImageUser Image
"Nah, kidnapping isn't my style... guess that only leaves me with the other option." Her next remark felt like a challenge, and he accepted. He learned forward, the proximity of their faces decreasing. "Watch me."

He raised his eyebrows, tails twitching with anticipation. "You wanna dance with me?"

► Word Count | 48

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:13 am
Kiyo peeks to his side where the sword rest. "Awe I see. Make them strong then. You should only pick the best." She leans back a bit when he got so close to her. "Yes watch you." Watching his tails twitch and move about was interesting and entertaining. They gave him away at times and she found it fun to tease him more to see what they would do next. Hearing his question as she tilts her head a bit confused.

"Dance with you? I guess." Didn't she already say she would when her plans took root. Because as of right now him dancing about was fighting in her mind. Didn't they try this and end up talking instead which was odd in it's own way.

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:34 am
User ImageUser Image
Ashura smiled with her agreement, and rose to his paws. His expression fell when an unpleasant smell greeted his nostrils, a loud, thudding sound following shortly afterwards. He whipped his head in the direction of this trespasser, and he chuckled. "You're gonna have to wait, weasel," he teased, "it looks like your traps didn't work." The terrible scent and rumbling sounds told them all that they needed to know: an ursine skinwalker had found his way into the woodland. Perhaps they were rather close to that demonic tree from which their kind emerged, since now there were three skinwalkers in such close proximity to one another.

He briefly turned back to Kiyo, gesturing in the direction of the bearwalker. "Come, I'll show you what the 'toy' can do." He went forward, marching boldly through the trees. He did not care if the bear detected his presence; he wanted an honest duel and would confront his opponent directly. He did not dwell on whether or not the weasel would follow, for he was focused on his new task. Ashura's mind was as controlled as his movements, and, if she watched, she would witness just how deadly he was.

It did not take long to find the offender. The bear had heard the kitsune's approach and saved him some travel time. The enormous, dirty brown mass stood on his hind legs towering over Ashura, the still rather tall, lean, pristine fox wielding a sword in his mouth. The beast roared, dropped onto his forepaws, and charged.

► Word Count | 254

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:59 am
Kiyo followed Ashura as they came face to face with the bearwalker. This wasn't good. She couldn't get wounded now. After all she needed to be in prefect health if going to continue looking to have more offspring. But she wanted to see what Ashura could do and if he looked to be losing she knew that a few of her swinging traps were in this area and all it would take in a pull or tug on certain things about the place. Though it puzzled her that this creature didn't trigger her traps when she recalled that she hadn't reset the ground traps in this area since that is what she was working on when she went Ashura. All of them outside the swinging over head traps were disabled from the storm that came through the other day.

All this meant was that she would get to see Ashura play with his toy and depending who wins would determine what her next move would be. "Well Princess put on a good show." She leaps on top of a near by bolder which rests near a tree that holds some triggers to the swinging traps. She sits to watch as she hopes that Ashura wins this. Kiyo might not be one for toys like weapons but traps were only there to keep out more dangerous walkers or even to stop her pray from escaping. She knew how they worked but Ashura is the first weapon user she has come across so part of her is excited to see this fight go down.

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:59 am
User ImageUser Image
Ashura had become adept at drowning out noise, paying no mind to anything unrelated to the challenge before him or another threat in the vicinity. His focus was solely on the bear rapidly closing the distance between him. It always amazed him that creatures so large could move so fast.

Although, not nearly fast enough.

The bear came within striking distance, never stopping to consider why the white walker remained so still in the face of death. When the bear rose in hopes to bring the kitsune down, Ashura stepped out, pushing off his hind legs at just the right moment. He dropped his weight, twisting his joints, and generated force with his entire body beginning with his hips rather than his neck alone. He channeled his momentum into the blade, which he thrust into the bear's left side. The silver glided into the bear's exposed chest, piercing his heart.

He drew out his blade, and the bear collapsed. Though Ashura disliked blood on his fur, it complemented his red accents. He turned towards Kiyo in her tree with a smug look on his face, waiting for her response.

► Word Count | 189

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:00 am
"I have to hand it to you Princess. Your movements are something else. And the use of your toy is amazing" She points out as she jumps to the ground. "Also the traps in this area haven't been reset since that storm came through here. So it isn't that they didn't work. They couldn't. Follow me and we will get you cleaned up. There is a fresh spring nearby." Walking in front of him as she heads towards the spring so that they can clean the blood off of Ashura. Glances back at him to make sure he was following her. She hated to admit it but maybe there wasn't something bad about using weapons. Might weapons didn't mean there was a weakness.

"I just might have changed my mind about weapons because of you Princess. But you are the only exception on my thoughts toward weapons."

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:01 am
User ImageUser Image
Ashura flicked the blood off his blade, then sheathed it against his side. "I told you bearwalkers were easy to handle. Stupid and predictable." He huffed, amused by her explanation. "Just admit you're happy I was here to save you, weasel."

He followed her to the spring, undressing before entering the cool waters. The fresh blood lifted from his white fur, and he began dabbing it out of his clothes before the stain set. Luckily, the blood landed mostly on him rather than his garments, so washing would not take too long -- not nearly as long as washing the dirt from them earlier.

"I'll take that," he chuckled, then eyed the coyote with a faint grin. "So, what about our dance?"

► Word Count | 121

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:02 am
"If that is what you wish Princess I will admit to it." She watches him as she stays on a dry boulder. She had a fondness for being on top of boulders and in high places. "Hmm our dance? Sure I did problem you one. But like I said before Ashura. I can't get wounded right now. After my plans take root again then I can." For the first time she used his name instead of Princess. She didn't catch it as she continued on. "So when would you like to dance, Princess?" Correcting the use of his name back to Princess.

Still thinking that his dancing meant a fight or duel between the two of them is why she reminded him of her plans. Not that she had a mate in mind for her plan. She was in the middle of resetting all of her traps when Ashura came around so it wasn't like she was looking in that moment either.

What else could the word dance be code for? She was thinking about it as she shakes her head and then looks back at Ashura.

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:03 am
User ImageUser Image
That smug expression remained on his face, and he rose from the spring, advancing towards the coyote. His weapon lay forgotten at the water's edge, an indication that he had other intentions than killing her. Although female skinwalkers were not spared from his duels due to their sex, he understood that they served other purposes. With vanquishing the bear, his need to kill was temporarily satisfied, shifting his motivations. He deserved a reward for his rescue effort.

"How about now?"

► Word Count | 80

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:04 am
Watching him get closer to her as his intentions just dawned on her. With a smirk her plan could take roots in this way as well. "Ok Princess we can dance now." Did killing the bear walker change the meaning that the word dance had now or would this be a code word the two would use even in the future if they crossed paths not that Kiyo thought she would see him again outside of him taking an offspring to be his apprentice. But it was heard of. Walkers reusing mates for gaining more strong offspring.

Kiyo would just allow what would come to come when it came to Princess. She oddly didn't hate him. The way he reacted and moved was even interesting to take in and watch. She wouldn't likely get tired of him either any time soon.

"Who leads this dance Princess?"

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:08 am
User ImageUser Image
He laughed again. His tails swayed behind him, betraying his excitement. In the immediate moment, he was far more interested in instant gratification. If, somehow, this encounter was productive, there was a chance he would return in pursuit of his legacy. There were multiple factors important to that endeavor, none of which he considered at the time. Just as in combat, Ashura was very good at drowning out the noise, his focus solely on his prize.

"That depends -" he took one more step forward, only a paw's width separating the two skinwalkers "- if you can you take the lead from me."

► Word Count | 101

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces