Reply [IC] Mto’Mkuu Lands
[PRP] Jungle Storm Brewing

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One of the stronger rainstorms was pushing through their jungle, making the world dark and wet, not that it wasn’t often like that regardless, the lion thought with a grin. As it was though, he lived for those moments, when he could blend so perfectly into the leaves as if he were one. Of course, he would probably be sought out at some point soon. His pride mates were itching to find out when the next tournament would be held, and he knew that he would need to give an answer before they all exploded.

Tail flicking behind him, Atreyu slowly eased himself down from the branch he’d made his perch and landed with a plop in the mud. Aurra was surely going to give him an earful for getting mud all over their den, but honestly, he was looking forward to it. He did so love to rile her up sometimes.

With a huff, he began weaving his way through the foliage, knowing where to go despite not being able to see his surroundings very well.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:05 pm
MangoMeow

User ImageThe rain felt good against his silver pelt, though he stuck out a great deal better than Atreyu, who blended into the jungle like a ghost. Causing Moselle to almost walk square into their leader, but instead he caught himself in time and took a few steps backwards and gave a damp smile, water dripping from his pink mane as he looked at the darker male. "Lovely night for a walk isn't it?" The mud on their leader not nearly as noticeable as the mud splattered against his alabaster skin.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:13 pm
Really, he should have noticed the other lion first, but the rain was strong (or at least that was his excuse) and hey, they were both covered in mud. He jolted up when he had though, before grinning back at the other lion. “Ah, Moselle.” He would recognize that pink mane anywhere.

Atreyu nodded back in response, “It is! Though I’m sure the misses would disagree,” he said with a laugh. “How has your day been treating you? Nice and wet?”

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:03 pm
MangoMeow

It would seem he had the element of surprise in this rain, he blamed the fact he was covered in mud.

"I think wet is an understatement. I'm sure I'll be drying out for days to come after it let's up." Giving a hearty laugh the large lion couldn't help but be amused with how much rain they were getting, though it wasn't uncommon.

"What of you? Are you enjoying the deluge?" Honestly the weather was warm and the rain with it, so it was quite enjoyable to the silver and pink male.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:05 pm
”Oh yes, nothing like a good storm to get the brain going, and such a wonderful smell to walk around in.” That was one of his favorite parts about living here. The scent of wet leaves and dirt felt like home of him.

Atreyu tilted his head thoughtfully then, gazing out into the inky blackness surrounding them. “I was actually just about to head back home for the day. I came out to patrol a bit, have time for my own thoughts, but I’ve spent that time mostly just skulking around in the trees.” He let out a laugh at that. Climbing was more of a leopard thing, but that didn’t mean he didn’t enjoy it.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:05 am
MangoMeow

The smells of the wet earth and the warm rain was an odd but pleasant mixture, there were likely many who didn't particularly care for the smells, but those were likely creatures not used to the environment in which he and his pride thrived. "It's a very calming scent, though I do wish we could enjoy it without all the mud." Giving a light laugh as he looked down at his lower extremities, the thick mud coating most of his silver pelt.

"Well, we can always make a loop and head back and 'patrol' on the way." If it helped to give him some peace of mind on the whole matter. Moselle definitely wasn't a climber, he was much too large for such a thing.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:39 am
He grinned as his attention moved down to the mud covering his own body as well, "Give it time; I'm sure it will wash off by the time we make it home." And if not, well, he supposed that they would be standing out in the rain for a while.... or at least he would. Aurra would basically demand it of him.

Still, the thought of that (and of possibly getting muddier) didn't stop him from nodding to the suggestion of patrolling. It had been a while since he'd patrolled alongside someone. Lately, he had taken to wandering on his own to think, but maybe it wasn't a bad idea to get a second opinion on his thoughts.

"Sounds fun." Atreyu wasted no time in starting to walk then, though he continued talking as he stepped forward, "So, anything new happening with you lately?"

AstoriaFallen

[IC] Mto’Mkuu Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff