Hana'Fuego wasn't sure about this.

The Demons were, as it was explained as they moved, displaced. Their own gates of hell turned on them and so they'd fled and now the liness was really unsure about all of this. Night was normally sleeptime, but now it wasn't -- the demons were noctournal and Algol had meandered in with no announcement... With a goddess and outsider in tow and the paiur DEFINATELY drew eyes. Hana just wasn't sure why they did and the lioness didn't want to think about it, watching as Algol sat next to her, feeling Kabi'ten sit behind her as the pride shifted.

A dark male with black, gold, and even purple markings forced his way forward, away from what were clearly his young to take in the sight with large, surprised eyes and shock in his posture, and Hana winced until she realized SHE wasn't why.

Algol watched in mild surprise as the male drew close to the goddess in silence, staring her over before shaking.

"Kabichi?"

Silence. The goddess was silent, Algol, and Hana, even the male... Silent. For one moment something hung in the air, before Kabi'ten made a perplexed face. The name... Felt familiar, and yet it did not. The face felt familiar and did not, but she wanted it to be one she knew. Those eyes, that gaze -- was familiar enough she knew she lost something.

"I... Don't know who that is. My name is Kabi'ten." She responded softly.

Shupavu almost withered. When Algol came in with some possibly new demon, he didn't care -- he had kids, damniut -- but when he saw the goddess, he'd known her. He'd known her even with wings instead of wingmarks,. He'd known her even with the small differences, with the air of import she held as a divine being. He knew his lost sister. But she? Didn't know him. Shupavu sighed and sat, looking to his paws as Algol spoke.

"My mother was a mortal whom became a goddess. From what she says... Gods can gift their powers, and wings, to mortals. It's posdsible... You don't remember the past?" He proposed. Hana sniffed.

"Gods can mingle and have mortal young as well. My pride bears the blood of Finar-Si... Or we thought so. Although... Mmph." Hana offered. Kabi'ten's ear flicked, Shupavu looking between them all before the goddess sighed.

"I... Don't know. When Iwas a cub I only remember a place, high above. Ididn't have anybody until a god took me in. Xavier, God of The Cursed. He looked after me. He cared and raised me. Actually he thinks that was what happened but I don't... Remember my life as a mortal, if so." At that, the goddess slumped, looking down. Away, almost ashamed., "Only familiar feelings."

Silence, before Shupavu reached. Their mother... While she would understyand, their mother wasn't ready for this. None of them were. SHUPAVU wasn't, and the male knew he had to press through. The lion leaned softly, and Kabi'ten allowed him. It was comforting to both, somehow. No longer bloodbound, and yet, the soul remembered.

"We... Were half siblings." Was all Shupavu said. Kabi'ten shrugged. She didn't remember, but the comfort was nice, and the goddess issued a soft rumble, faint, gentle. Shupavu sighed, realizing she didn't understand, and leaned back, sighing.

"I mean, technically yoiu two aren't related anymore, right? Or..."

"I think not?" Algol responded. "I'm not sure and I don't want to THINK about that."

AShupavu looked scandalized at the implication Hana'fuego aimed for. Implying they'd.. And then... Ewno. Shupavu made a face, Kabi'ten blinking as she fluffed a bit watching him, and the male snorted.

"Don't be gross." He snapped. "Who would DO that even if not related anymore? I remember and that is VILE." The male gagged, Kabi'ten blinking before tilting her head innocently.

"So why not just decide to act like family? Adopt?" She suggested. Shupavu stopped, rolling to his paws a bit.

"That... Could work." The male responded. Kabi'ten smiled, and Algol cleared his throat.

"This aside... We brought this red flower to see how she likes the pride." Algol cooed. Shupavu blinked, looking to Kabi'ten, then Hana, and then Algol, suddenly business.

"She certainly looks the part, but..." He grimaced. "We've no hellgate to check against. I beluieve Calithil took a few lions to investigate, including a Jotunn."

Then Shupavu nosed Hana, dodging a swipe of indignation as he thought.

"Temprament too, but... Does she hear them?" Shupavu fgrowned. "Outsiders usually pick up on that, don'tthey?"

"I keep saying I don't hear anything." Hana finally remarked, and scowled. "This s**t thinks otherwise, so... You know. Feeling places out." The lioness snorted, Algol beaming as he leaned against Hana warmly, and the lioness grimaced, swatting him off. He cackled, shifting back, and Kabi'ten leaned to Shupavu, whispering.

"Methinks they have a THING." Shje whispered. Shupavu nodded, amusement flickering on his face as Hana spun, indignant.

"Have a-- EXCUSE?!" Words came in chunks, the female sputtering wildly as Algol smitked on, watching her try to preserve dignity to the pair. He actually felt no shame about any of this. Algol was more than happy to letthem tyalk aboutthem as a paiur, and when Hana whirled on him, Algoil only offered a smug grin.

"Sorry, sweets," Algol laughhed. "I'm caught dead to rights." Another good natured laugh, and Hana sputtered again, staring accusingly at them all.

"That's -- you're BLUE!" The lioness sputtered. "Not a proper option at all! I have to - to - have SOME standards!" Hana protested, trying not to panic. Shupavu snorted.

"Honey, fur is nothing but looks. Skin deep. Go deeper, and everyone's red. And pinky. Blood is messy." Shupavu hummed, tyapping his chin, and Kabi'ten nodded.

"Besides, remember? Stagnation is death." The goddess affirmed. Hana whined.

"HE. IS. BLUE." HJana complained, and flopped, Algol laughing warmly.

"And you're red. I still see no reason to fret over all of this my dear. As I've said. You fit here. At least, I'd like to think so."

Another undignified squawk came from the lioness as she flailed at the trio, fur fluffing up as she flopped and flailed at them.

"IS THIS A TRICK?! WHAT IS THIS?! WHAT IS WRONG WITHYOU ALL!?"

Kabi'ten laughed, smiling a bright smile, and shook her head.

"Nothing! You're the one overreacting. There's nothing stopping you from liking him except maybe your old pridal biases. And that's... Stupid."

"She's right. If Ilet bias rule I'd probably never have Utunosse. We'd be apart and I'd never have my--"

A pause.

"s**t, my kids!@" And Shupavu sputtered, glancing where he'd come from. Kabi'ten leaned to look with him, wings flaring warningly until Shupavu relaxed, the goddess calming herself, and Shupavu turned.

"Anyhow, there's nothing wrong with you."

Algol watched Hana frown, looking awaythoughtfuilly before she shook her head.

"I... Don't know.My sister's the open one. Not me. Well, half. Mpeko never was good at people."

Silence.

The two demons looked to one another before looking to Hana'Fuego, and then to Kabi'ten, Shupavu shifting.

"Sis. I'm gonna go be with my kids, if... You wanna see them when you finish." Shupavu said softly. Kabi'ten tilted her head, then nodded as Shupavu moved away, Algol remaining serious.

"You don't mind visiting the, ah, sador, right, my lady?" He asked Kabi'ten. The expression on Hana's face furrowed in confusion as he spoke, and the pale ghoddess nodded.

"No, we can go.""

Algol nodded, and turned to Hana silently, motioning.

"There's... Someone here you should meet. Audax broughther in. C'mon, flower." and algol turned, Hana following as the trio waded into the throngs of demons in silence.

It seemed, at least, here, there was more to see, and for now... The trio were silent.