[ORP] Restoration ~ {Open}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Indlovukati

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:42 am
User Image

The queen has called everyone together to celebrate the rebuilding of the pride after the attack and to welcome the first cubs to be born after the restoration. Pride members are taking a break from the work they've been doing to relax a bit and reconnect with each other.

This will be open until May 1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:49 am
User ImageUser Image

At first, Anansi's heart had been overcome with sadness in the time immediately after they suffered the assault on their lands. She knew that things had become too peaceful and they had relaxed into a dangerous sense of security and invincibility. They'd become distracted and soft and they had paid for it in blood. It had been difficult for her to push forward, but since there where still those left loyal to her and to their pride, she did was she had to. They had lost many, some to death and some to fleeing for their lives in the midst of the violence.

Anansi felt that she had failed them all.

Today, she gathered everyone together to take a break from their hard work to bond with one another and to celebrate the first cubs to arrive after the attack. The small daughters and sons that now graced their lands were exactly what the pride needed to boost their collective spirit and invigorate them.

"First, I want express my sincere gratitude and admiration to you all for work you have done and the resilience you have shown in the rebuilding of our home. I could not have moved forward without any of you. Second, I want to welcome Busara's children, the first new lives we have been blessed with since the devastation of our home. So, please take this time to reconnect and uplift each other and maybe even have a little fun," the queen spoke the last part with a bit of humor to her voice.

Naledi stood loyal and proud beside her queen.

She always made it her business to keep a close eye on the lioness, especially in the times they had been facing as of late. It had been a hard road picking themselves back up, but Naledi was a warrior at heart and would only be defeated by death itself. She now bore a scar in the shape of claw marks on her hip. A testament to her strength and survival in her opinion. So long as she had breath in her lungs and a beating heart she would fight on for those that remained. She allowed herself a small grin at the sight of the small cubs around their mother.

The lioness would never admit it, but she was excited to have new students to teach.

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

Little paws were sound as the female scampered forward, wide eyed and curious about all the familiar and unfamiliar faces. Sticking close to her older sister Busa looked up towards Faizah, "There are so many lions..." How did anyone ever remember everyone?

Laughing she gave her sister a smile, "It just takes time, once you're my age you'll know who everyone is." Trying to be reassuring to the youngster who still had so much to learn in their world.

Giving a nod of her head she glanced about, looking for their mother. Where was she?

Knowing who she was looking for she bopped her on the snout, "She's probably bringing the rest of our siblings in, she'll be here, don't worry."  
[IC] Indlovukati Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games