Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:26 am
User ImageUser Image
Between the night before and the morning that crept into her den, Wisteria found herself waking with a deep yawn before rolling over half-awake, only to slap Orm right in the face. For a long moment she couldn't move, paralyzed by the realization that he had stayed the night with her, despite only having met him the day before. The lioness wasn't even sure she liked him, let alone trusted him, yet here he lay, beside her as peaceful as a cub. Her eyes went wide as she did her best not to wake him... though the paw to the face might have been enough to make the male jump right out of his skin.

Her heart jerked deep into her throat as she rolled her shoulders up, leaning forward and into a roll as her creamy paws lifted her.

"I..." she whispered softly, wanting to apologize for the slap. "Uh..." oh wait, perhaps he had not been bothered after all? Slowly she moved herself closer to him, wiggling back onto the ground as she glanced over his shoulder.

"Orm?"

Nothing had happened last night as the two had tired them selves out staring a hole in to their souls. Orm was still laying with his eyes shut when he heard the females voice and instead of opening his eyes he squeezed them shut just a bit more in annoyance. The dark male didn't want the first thing he saw in the morning to be Wisteria after having stared at her all night.

"Hmmm.." He groaned a bit. His dark tail lashed from side to side as he kept his eyes squeezed shut for good measure.

"What..... I'm sleeping...." He groaned at the female. Surely, she couldn't be eager for another staring contest. Orm shut his eyes that much more tight to be sure he wouldn't entrap him self in such a silly game.

A frown crossed her maw at his words. It was like he was annoyed at her existence. This wanna be Raver was here in her den! What the nerve. Her bright pink eyes narrowed in discontent as another huff escaped her now heaving chest. He was just too rude, even in the middle of sleep. "Get up you a**." Wisteria gave him another nudge as she spoke, pushing more of her weight into him.

Oh no sir, he wouldn't ignore her.

"You aren't even sleeping, you're talking." she snapped back, giving him a rather nasty look. "Come on Orm."

The push was met with a very unhappy grunt from Orm. He didn't take kindly to females when they were minding their own business and he wasn't about to take kindly to this female here pushing on him. He showed teeth first and shortly after his eyes opened with a great annoyance.

"So what if I'm talking and sleeping," He growled at her. Now that he was rested the dark lion was more than ready for round two. His sharp green eyes leered at Wist with great hatred.

"If you want to loose a limb keep pushing," He was asking for it now but the male didn't care. He was so angry she wasn't letting him sleep. To be fair, just about anything made Orm angry.

At his words the lioness leapt, knocking him down against the stone floor of her den. Her eyes were wide with rage as she snarled, snapping at him with wide jaws. "You will NOT disrespect me in my own home." the lioness used her entire weight to stay straddled on top of him, pinning him down by a paw to his neck. Orm might have thought himself to be tough s**t, but he was anything but. He was annoying. Very annoying, and she would help bring him back down to reality.

Orm had no time to react because in no time flat he was on the ground and looking up at Wisteria with wide green eyes. He snarled but he stayed below her on the floor and let her finish telling him off. She was right and Orm could not fully argue with her as he had disrespected her in her own home.

The dark lion spit to the side and tried to wiggle his way free but was making no progress in that realm of escape so he opted to stay put under her. Or he at least would tell you it was his choice and not that he couldn't move from under her.

"Fine fine. " He moaned, "You're right . Get off . " He tried once again to wiggle free from under her but felt he wasn't about to make any progress. There was a huff of annoyance from the male.

"I don't know what crawled up your a**, but I gave you a place to sleep and while you are here I demand your respect." she knew he wasn't keen on the whole being talked down to thing, but the female didn't seem to care. He was as complex as the day before, but something about his actions seemed rooted in understanding, at least an understanding she could pretend to relate to. Slowly the female removed herself from him, settling back down at his side.

"You get up and come sup with me." another demand, though this one was more of a pointed offer. Free food seemed harmless?

As she found her place seated away from him her eyes found his, locking on them intensely. Wisteria would watch him closely while she waited for him to join her in a morning meal.

Orm blinked in confusion. He was pretty sure he was being polite right now but this was coming from a piece of s**t who looked down his nose at all females. There was a grumpy thoughtful face as he tried to rake his brain as to what he was doing that was rude but ultimately it was forgotten at the mention of food.

His eyes lit up with an understanding that she wasn't trying to fight with him at all but merely trying to co-exist as just another lion in the pride. Maybe if he thought of her like a male he could respect her more and she'd get off him.

"Your den your rules," He repeated, "I guess you shouldn't follow me to my den."

This wasn't a joke in the least but an honest thought that if they were in his den he'd be as violent as he wanted. Assuming, that is, he would be able to strike at Wist with out getting his a** handed to him. In Orms world he was stronger than her but only in his world.

"Food sounds good... Pl.. Please get off.." He was trying at least as far as Orm was concerned.

She had gotten off before he had noticed. She was already awaiting his company for a meal. Orm, feeling dumb, got to all fours and followed after her to take a seat and have a meal.

At his words she found herself settling the best she could, following him with both eyes as he joined her. Wrapped up in a small hide beside her sleeping pelt lay a bundle of dried meat, this was a horde she kept well stocked. After the famine ended she kept some of her old habits, making sure to always have food tucked away in case. Perhaps it was her post trauma kicking in, still, living this way wasn't unheard of. The brown female was just extra careful.

"Here-" she offered him a large slice of dried meat. "It's fresh, promise."

She was being oddly kind to Orm, considering how much of a jerk he had been to her.

Something kept her interest though, his anger was... alluring. She was angry too, it just boiled deeply in the pit of her belly.

"After we eat we should duel. You want a fight so bad? Let's make it happen."

Her tail flicked from side to side as she rolled her shoulders before ripping of a bite to eat. Would he take her offer?

Orm sat in silence next to the female and stared at the offered meat. The male wanted to sniff it to make sure it was fresh but he also didn't want her to sit on him for being rude. Orm was trying to have manners but at the same time he wasn't so good at pretending he had manners. So, Orm went the the obvious choice which was to shut up and eat what was offered with out question.

Surprisingly, the male did not chew loudly. He was a polite eater and ate every bit that was in front of him before reaching for seconds only to pause at the females offer for a duel. His eyes slid to the side and he stared at her to see if she was serious. He nodded after determining that she was indeed quite serious.

"Okay. Lets fight after I eat this." He took a hardy bite having made up his mind. The two would fight after a good meal.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:28 am
Fin, WC: 1507

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out