Damla drew close to the area slowly, followiung her half brothr in silence; the type of silence thaqt stifled and cut off te words of others. The older daughter didn't know how to feel, approaching her long-lost mother as a grown lioness, a grown lioness with nothingto show for her time away but, plainly, diffeent values than her family's. Shido was so thoughtful, sweet, and gentle that Damla wasn't sure they were related at first. Staying with Ifa and Shido after had been an experience -- as was meetingthe goddess they'd lasso'd intothe area. Kabi'ten seemed much like her moither in some areas, butthe goddess didn't recall well why -- and Shido felt maybne seeing Miira mightjog her memory, if it was there. And so, Damla looked back over her shoulder to Kabi'ten as the large goddess - though according to her half brother, small goddess - trot after her, wings pinned flatto her sides and reminding Damla of the male they followed.

Shido wasn't sure where the lioness wasb related from, but she damn well was and Damla frowned recognizing it. The notion, however, left her mind when Shido disappeared, leaving the paiur alone. Damla coughed lightly, and the goddess looked over.

"This is rediculous, isn't it? Meeting someone neither of us reallyremember?" Damla asked, tone unusually respectful. This was a goddess, a female commanding respect and dedication, and Damla knew it. Kabi'ten tilted her head thoughtfully atthe question, however, before shaking her head.

"Not to me, no.I... Don't remember much of my past beforeI woke in the Haven as a new goddess. I was a cub, and I was adopted by Xavier, the God of the Cursed. He taught me things but he never could help me forget my pastentirely. I get scraps and nothing more. But part5 of me wants to at least kmnow. Xavier says I was mortal and ascended by the last goddess of Treasure. I'd like to know whyI as worth lifted wings." The female sighed, then looked to Damla, blues full of gentle curiousity as the female frowned, taking it in.

"Why did youfollow, ifyouthink it mad?"

"Me?" Damla paused, surprised, befoire frowning.

"I was cubnapped as a little one --I neverknew my real parents. Shido says my father and mother parted ways butmother doesn't speak of it to anyone. I was left alone around adulthood anyhow with nothing but the desert, so I figured this was better than dealing with a bunch of elitist flamesuckers who'd herd me off or try making me fight to be near their land or something so youknow what? Here I am. After this... Hell if I know." Damla shook her head, frowning to hrself as she looked towards the path Shido took.

"I don't have anything to show for my time away from here and I don't know this area. Ifa talks about demons but Shido and I are too damn pale. Most places put men in charge, which I don't like, and then -- oh boyhere's fun -- then you get the ******** of tryingto show something for roaming. I ain'tgot s**t."

"Gotyour life, though." Kabi'ten's response was calm and measured, unafraid of Damla's casual profanity as she nodded a bit atthe surprised gaze.

"You have your life, the factyou stand on all four paws on your own. You don't kill your brother. All in all, a lot of good." The goddess nodded gently again. A soft rustle stirred the pair from thought as a pale lioness whom looked older than Damla or Kabi'ten barged through the underbrush for them, Shido rushing after his mother as she charged, the pale lioness immediately bunting Damla, the female gasping in surpriset the motion as Miira rubbed like a younger kitten, rumbling releif and joy at her older daughter's long hoped for, but not expected return -- for the child that came home after so long and with her brother.Miira rumbled and chirped and cuddled her daughter several moments as Kabi'ten watched. Damla was stiff, startled eve, Miira rubbing and cuddling her daughter, and Kabi'ten beamed brightly.

Another lioness from her forgotten life she suposed, a lioness Kabi couldn't place but the markings spoke enough, and she letthe white lioness mortal cuddle and nuzzle her daughter, smiling awkwardly before Miira approached her far more cautiously, bunting her after several moments, before jumping in surprise, moving back warily.

To Miira the vision was unplanned -- a sight of feeling more than her usual fare, black and hazy -- there was sadness, fear, hunger -- then love. The sadness was... No she didn't scent the goddess so much as another, and suddenly Miirta was sniffing atKabi'ten like an appraising den mither, eyes narrowing.

"Oh." Was the fuirst word from Miira's maw as she stepped back, looking toKabi'ten and then to Damla. "Youhave.... I saw something sad foryou.I'm sorry." Miira murmured. Damla blinked, still rigid as her mother moved to her, huddling close a bit and slowly, Damla placed a paw around her awkwardly. This open affection thing was uncomfortably awkward and Damla knew it, but Miira merely leaned in, closing her eyes. No vision came, not with her precious baby -- nor did stress or strain. Instead, Miira sighed deeply.

"I wiosh your broithers were here to see this." Miira murmured. Damla blinked, and shrugged slowly.At the motion, Miira opened one eye sharply, red fixing on her child firmly. "They missed yoiutoo. Don't shrug at me."

"I didn't... Really... Do well... With males." Damla confessed. "I wasn't taughthow."

Miira raised a brow at Damla then,

"I do know you have a sister, but..." Miira nodded. "Mostly, boys, dear."

Damla made a face slowly atthis, looking thoughtful as Kabi'ten hummed thoughtfully. The goddess was letting the pair bond, but she did understand Damla seemed uncvomfortable -- even stiff.

"Not everyone is good at everything. I'm sure you have a reason." Kabi'ten murmured. Miira nodded agreement, and FDamla huffed.

"I was just taught that females are the stronger, smarter sex is all." At this, Damla sighed. "We h8nt, we fight, we bear cubs. What do males do? Not bear young, they barely fight fair... It's madness." She scowled then and moved a bitto lay down, Miira laying against her child as the older lioness leaned to groom her child. Kabi'ten shifted, and lay bythe pair, watching. Mothering felt familiar, even if she didn't know why -- simply having others to loook after, who seemed not to mind her in return felt like enough for now, and Kabi'ten was quiet as she lay there bythe mother, grooming her long lost child, and the younger, the lioness silent as she simply saught her mother's comfort and reassurance, Shido watching nearby like a sentinel. They wouldn't be moving for some time, it seemed, and the sky above was eager to slowly inch towards sunset, one second at a time.