Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:04 pm
She had grown into a routine of spending a great deal of time with the dark Reaver and had grown quite fond of his company. He had never tried to make a pass at her and it had come as much of a relief because she had been given the luxury to get to know him as a friend that way but she sort of wanted more but was unsure of whether or not he wanted that same thing. Her children long gone she was beginning to feel like an 'old' lady despite her youth still and she wanted to grow old with someone aside her children, she wanted a mate to spend the rest of her life with, to shower her love and affection on and to keep after his affects and home.

Once she had thought of leaving the pride but had changed her mind when she had met him and she knew the new changes upon their lands had given many a reason to turn up their lip in distaste, she on the other paw would excel as a wife to someone.

Perhaps as a wife to Sorley, if he would have her at any rate.

"Sorley, are you around?" She called as she walked into the familiar area of his home.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:31 pm
Sorley wouldn't necessarily call it daydreaming, but that was exactly what he was doing at the present time. Lounging around beneath a tall tree, Sorley's thoughts couldn't help but to drift to the lioness that he was becoming friends with.

Things were calm and easy between them. He felt relaxed around her and safe enough to express himself without fear of judgement. Not that he really feared judgement in general, but he'd been told by a family member or two that he wasn't traditional reaver material. Also, he was finding more and more that he wanted Bhumi to like him.

Sorley looked up as he heard the voice of the very lioness that had just been on his mind. Smiling to himself, he stood to locate the source of the voice.

"Hey," he greeted her as he rounded a corner of trees,"You found me. How are you today?"

AstoriaFallen

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:25 am
Big Hobbit

It wasn't long after her calling out that she saw him relaxing in the shadows of a nearby tree and she padded over towards him with a light smile upon her face. The time she'd been spending with him had helped get her back on her feet and make her feel like a complete new lioness.

"I am much better now." Her eyes watching him as she moved closer to him. "What of you?" While they spent a great deal of time together it wasn't like she lived here so she wasn't around him all the time. Was it weird for a female to ask a male if they could move in with them? It wasn't like she had anyone at her place that would miss her, so really she'd just be cutting out the time it took to walk here every day.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:28 pm
"Oh it's just another day in the forest for me," he answers nonchalantly, attempting to appear calm. In reality he was trying not to stare at her too hard or be too reactive toward her least she think he was being overzealous.

"So, did you come to hang out with little ol' me this afternoon," he said in a light joking tone, "Things that boring in the rest of the pride?"

Sorley was starting to feel a bit playful around the lioness. Hopefully she didn't think he was acting like a cub. Their friendship was bringing out a light-heartedness in him that he hadn't experiennced in quite a while.

"Have you eaten today?"

AstoriaFallen

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:32 pm
Big Hobbit

Watching him as he spoke she moved closer so that she could sit near him. "The rest of the pride isn't really 'right' for me." It was true, while her kids may be here this never truly felt like 'home' but when she spent time with him her opinion on that changed.

"I always enjoy spending time with 'lil ol' you'" She teased the older male with a wink, as she playfully bantered back at him.

The mention of food made her stomach grumble. "I have not, have you something in mind?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:54 am
"Well, you're always welcome here," he replied softly. If he was completely honest, he wouldn't mind if she stayed here all the time. There wasn't a lot that he did with himself. He'd see family members, go on the occasional raid, and mostly laze about beneath the trees.

"I caught a couple of hares that were running around a bit before you arrived," he began to walk Bhumi toward the place were he'd stashed his small kills,"I've already eaten one. You're welcome to the other if you like."

When out in the rogue lands, he learned to catch small prey when available instead of waiting for the band to take down the larger hoofed creatures. Herd animals were not always a guaranteed success, but smaller animals were easier and often more plentiful.

AstoriaFallen

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:05 pm
Big Hobbit

Smiling she was happy to know she was so welcomed by the male, it made her forget the type of pride she was living in. At the mention of hare her ears twitched a slow smile spread across her lips, "That would be wonderful, thank you." Following along after the dark male she peered towards where he had the food hidden and her stomach grumbled in delight as the sight and smell.

Grasping one she picked it up and moved to a spot and made herself comfortable and dug into it happily.

In between crunches she turned her gaze towards him. "What if I didn't have to travel here every day and just lived here?" And it was out there finally, though it wasn't like she actually asked him to move in.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:35 am
Sorley settled near her and watched contented as she accepted his offering. He was sure that she was a capable lioness but it brought him pleasure to provide something for her.

Sorley's eyes widened briefly at Bhumi's inquiry, caught off guard. Gazing at her for a moment, he made sure that he did in fact hear what he thought he'd heard. He hesitated before responding to her.

"I would have absolutely no problem if you decided to live here in the forest, there's plenty of space around here. It would make finding you a whole lot easier, you might get sick of me," he replied with a grin. He wasn't sure exactly where this was heading but he was ready to jump down the proverbial rabbit hole.

"I would actually like that very much."

AstoriaFallen

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:31 pm
Big Hobbit

It seemed like an eternity before he responded and she almost regretted the words that came from her mouth, but then he shocked her and agreed to her request. A wide smile spread across her lips and she couldn't be more delighted. Getting up from her rabbit she moved closer to him and leaned her head against his own and closed her eyes, taking in a deep breath she let it out slowly and reopened her eyes.

"I'm so happy." He made her so happy and she hoped he felt the same way, she wanted a future with them, something more.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:30 am
Sorley rubbed his head gently against Bhumi's. He felt a light thrilling feeling working its way through him.

The dark male hoped that whatever was happening between them would last. He didn't ever want this to end. In fact, he wanted it to grow stronger. He inhaled deeply, taking in her scent knowing that it would now be a constant presence in his daily life.

He imagined what it would be like to wake up everyday with her already there. What would his days begin to look like with Bhumi a constant part of them? Needless to say, he was exciting to find out.

AstoriaFallen
End!

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out