Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands
[Duel] Fight me (Uryiah x Valka)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
AstoriaFallen rolled 5 4-sided dice: 1, 3, 3, 1, 3 Total: 11 (5-20)

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:47 am
User Image

He was going to do this for his mother. It was decided by him a while back when he had run into Bastion and Raksha, he had come to the pride and hung around it's boarder's, hoping to run into his mother. Now here he was, fighting to get in. Captain was the rank he was aiming for, he knew he could do it, from an early age he had proven himself time and time again to be capable of doing many things, this would be one of them.

Letting loose a roar that rippled through his entire being and echoed through the air he approached and waited for a response.  
AstoriaFallen rolled 5 4-sided dice: 3, 3, 3, 2, 4 Total: 15 (5-20)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:49 am
User Image

This was not what she had been expecting when she had initially taken on the rank of Reaver, hoping to have been able to continuously go forth from the pride had been ripped away from her a few short months after she had returned from her second or third viking. Now she was nothing more than a pride guard. Still, this was better than nothing she supposed. A voice roar echoed through the air and she smiled, this was shaping up to be a rather interesting morning for her, at least she'd get a fight out of it. Challenging the roar back she approached the brightly colored male and echoed her own response as she looked him over. He was young but not too young and looked to be weathered despite his apparent youth, this was good, perhaps he'd put up a decent enough fight. "Prepare yourself." She charged.

She couldn't help but wonder if this male had any relation to a very similar colored thrall she'd recalled seeing, though that quickly passed through her mind as she had other things to worry about.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:55 am
If he was being completely honest, he hadn't really expected to have such a quick response, or one with so much power behind it. True he had heard the tales that surrounded this pride but he wasn't going to back down. Muscles tensed as the black and orange figure charged him he crouched low and quickly rolled as she was almost on top of him. Turning he pushed forward, colliding into her shoulder.

Valka was prepared though, as the other pushed into her, she allowed herself to go with the momentum of his body, causing her to turn and give the side of his body and face open to her attack. Claws reached out and she caught the side of his shoulder sharply causing him to stumble forward.

In those few moment he wondered if it was truly worth all that effort to get into this place. How many times would he have to lose, if he lost today before gaining entrance? Would he truly be able to do this each and every time. Those doubts quickly faded though as he thought of his mother. He could do it for her, that much he knew and with renewed vigor he turned and caught Valka across the face.

Head whipped to the side with his strike, causing a growl to escape her lips as she took a moment to clear her thoughts from the blow she had been landed. Preparing herself, she launched at the male and forced him onto his side, her teeth at his throat, a sense of victory spread through her. His neck was warm beneath her outstretched jaw and she held her position while she waited for him to yield to her, there was no going forward for him, not today anyway.

Frozen as he felt pins upon his very exposed throat the male froze, almost waiting for the killing blow he realized it wasn't coming and gulped hard as he was at her mercy. The black and fire marked female had defeated him, and easily, his ego was not going to recover easily from this. Still it gave him more to work on when he decided to come back. Which he would, he was set to make sure his mother was safe and sound, not that he didn't trust the words of the two he had met before, he just wanted to see it with his own eyes. "I Yield." The words escaped his maw as he almost whispered it, afraid to speak given her teeth upon his throat.

The words hit her ears and she relaxed her hold upon him quickly and stepped back, allowing him to get up and clean himself off before informing her of his next intentions, whether it be to come aboard anyway as a thrall or say he wished to come back at a later time, she figured it would be the later of the two given not many wished for the thrall life. Most of the creatures that challenged at their boarder were strong, able bodied lions and the males especially were unlikely to stoop to that rank.

Feeling her weight disappear from his body he rolled onto his feet and stood up, brushing the dust from his vibrant pelt as she turned to look upon the victor with a smile upon his face. "Well fought, I doubt I could have bested you had I been better prepared." It was true the female before him was very skilled in her technique and it would be hard to best someone so well honed, though he was certain with more practice he could best her, if he ended up fighting her again.

"You fought bravely, though that is not enough to allow you entrance into these lands. Once you have proven yourself by besting one of our own you may be allowed to enter as a free member of our pride, of course there are other ways in which you can gain entrance..... But... I don't think you'd be willing to take that route." Giving him a look over there were few she knew would love to thrall him for personal means but she was not one of those. She had other taste's.

"I will return when I have honed my skills more. I'm determined to prove myself." Giving her a bow of his head he turned and headed back off.

1025 WC  
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff