Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:29 am
Wrapping an arm around her, L'nik rested his cheek against the top of Shahera's head, taking a moment to just enjoy the nearness. "Just to be available so I can whisk you away," though that did make a little bit of nervousness creep into his stomach. Hopefully he'd be able to deliver on making it a good time.

"Not until later. I have the morning to myself," though he would have much preferred it the other way around.

Faesinger

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:22 am
Shahera would be happy to spend the morning with L’nik but she wanted to make sure he didn’t need time to himself first. “Do you want the morning to yourself? I can head out if you need some time alone.” She didn’t move from her spot next to him, waiting to see what he would say.

Therianth didn’t like that idea at all and let her rider know. She wanted to stay with Hessianth, thank you very much. Then you two can go off on your own. She told her dragon not unkindly but firmly.

demon_pachabel

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:05 am
Hessianth seemed similarly displeased by the notion of having to move right after he and Therianth had gotten comfortable.

"I've had what part of the morning I need for myself," L'nik answered. He was at least somewhat presentable after a bath, and outside of needing to maybe button up his shirt at some point, he didn't have a hefty to-do list. "I'd rather have you stay a while before the day gets away from us."

Faesinger

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:57 pm
“I like that answer.” Was Shahera’s reply as she got up. She was still restless from the morning, clearly one tree was not enough. She started poking about in L’nik’s things for lack of something else to do. “How many shirts do I owe you now? Two or is it three?” She looked at L’nik with a mischievous grin before resuming her explorations. “What is in here?”

Therianth let the tension that had come up when Shahera mentioned leaving flow out of her body. This was better, even if her’s was now making herself a pest on purpose.

demon_pachabel

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:38 am
He had to wonder for a moment if there was anything he'd get embarrassed about in all of his things. You have nothing to be embarrassed about! Puff your chest out a little! Hessianth reminded, his all consuming pride shoving L'nik up to his feet.

"I haven't been keeping count. They're just shirts and Threadfall shreds much more than you have," as he said it, L'nik pondered if Shahera would find that a challenge to take up. "Piece of Hess' egg over there somewhere - haven't decided what to do with it still. Leather. Mostly wrecked riding straps the old man said I could take to play around with," though it was only with her standing there right then he had thought about their previous chat about leather straps.

Hoo boy.

faesinger

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:47 pm
Shahera paused mid reach as L’nik stood up. When he didn’t move towards her she continued to poke about. “I suppose that is true. Threadfall is murder on the clothing. Good for the weavers, I guess.” She turned around and perched on the chest she had been about to open. “Leather?” She asked with a grin. She hadn’t forgotten their very interesting conversation about leather straps before. “Any plans in mind?” Curiousity about what he might do with the scraps, besides make dragon chew toys, overcoming her urges to poke about.

demon_pachabel

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:34 pm
"Gotta keep all the crafters busy," L'nik agreed, wondering how many more coats the old man had to make on a weekly basis with the others. The playful grin - that ever beautiful playful grin - on Shahera's face twisted up his chest in a good way, the young man smiling right back at her. "Depends on what strikes me first. I mean, I could use it to patch up my riding jacket....or make carrying straps for sharp things I don't own...or drum up a long term project to put them to. Decisions," he stroked his chin in mock-thought.

Faesinger

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:24 pm
“Don’t make actual drums though.” Shahera teased. “These walls may be stone but I think your neighbors would complain.” She adjusted to sit cross legged on the chest. “If you need help with ideas, I have a few…” And not all of them were of the vein their previous conversation had gone. Fun as that project might be, it would have to be on his timetable for now. Shahera didn’t want to push L’nik into anything unwanted anymore than he did her.

demon_pachabel

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:15 pm
L'nik laughed. "I'll pound on the walls myself to annoy them!" he offered, making a show of stepping towards one such wall and thumping his hands against it in nothing resembling an actual tune.

Looking back to Shahera, he tilted his head slightly as he rested one of his hands on his hip. "Oh? You need something? You can always ask if you have a project for me."

faesinger

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces