Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:20 pm
User Image

Maybe he should think about demoting himself to Fallohide with as much walking around he'd been doing lately. His poor feet were starting to ache from it all, not that he wasn't an active lion. It's just that with the cooler month's he had taken the luxury of not getting around as often as he used to so his limbs were a bit under worked. After the few days he'd been having though that was not the case at all.

Creamy orange locks blew in his face slightly as he caught an unfamiliar scent on the wind. Moving to investigate his gaze fell upon the site of a pale female, almost a similar shade of his own pale pelt, with strikingly pale eyes and white hair. Approaching he stood tall and proud, a smile on his face.

"Greetings."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:47 pm
Njeri had been searching, whether it had been for new prey or simply new faces she wasn't entirely sure. All she really knew is that one day after finding new people in 'her' lands her paws had told her to walk and she did. Leaving her familiar surroundings and makeshift home of a year behind with a small flower remaining where she lay as a parting thank you. She'd expected to run into a pride eventually, but after only two days she had seen the first new face; something she of course hid from but it was then that she caught word of the land she was just skirting.

An entire pride, after being so long on her own the idea of being close to so many frightened her but she found herself hanging around a little longer to quietly observe anyone who happened to pass by from her crouched hiding place. So when a males voice sounded off to her left she felt her body jump and whirled around to face him with wide eyes. It had only been a couple hours and she had already been found out? This really wasn't her forte.. Clearing her throat lightly she forced her tense body to relax though her gaze would only briefly glance up at the male before darting off. "Oh you surprised me." A nervous laugh left her with her words and she offered him a kind smile."Hello, nice day for a stroll, isn't it?"  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:17 pm
It hadn't dawned on him to perhaps give some form of a warning before just belting out a greeting towards her like he had, it was clearly noted that she hadn't been expecting anyone to call out, though she had done a wonderful job at containing herself. "I do apologize, tact really isn't my forte." 'Obviously you idiot....' Mentally kicking himself for not thinking the whole thing through.

"That it is! One of the reasons I'm actually out on this fine day." Smilling back as he grew closer to her he wondered if she'd been in the area long. It was clear that she wasn't from around here, but she didn't exactly seem misplaced, so it was likely she meant to be here. "My name is Faramir, perhaps I can join you for a little stroll?" Swallowing he wondered if the pale beauty was looking for a place to call home, they could always use more members in their ranks.

"If not, I understand. I am a complete stranger." 'Why are you being so stupid right now Faramir, GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF.' There was just something about her that stole all rhyme and reason from him and he hadn't even met her before!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:46 pm
If she hadn't thought him friendly before his cheerful and welcoming demeanor he was showing her now shone through easily. Perhaps this was a kind land as she'd heard earlier in the day. Drawing in a deep breath to steady her frayed nerves, Njeri took a second to shake the remainder from her body before lifting her pale eyes to look at him properly. He was a handsome sort that's for sure but his voice seemed even more so as it set her at ease. So at the offer to join her for a stroll, the lioness' ears perked up and a look of excitement flittered across her face before she quickly reined it back in.

She didn't want to seem too eager, but when he began to back out she blurted out a sudden, "No-!" before quickly catching herself and ending with a breathy, nervous laugh. "I mean, I would love to go on a walk with you. If you don't mind, that is." She took a step forward towards him, appearing quite hopeful that his offer was genuine. "Besides, we're not strangers after introductions. It's nice to meet you Faramir, I'm Njeri." Biting lightly on the tip of her tongue she drew in a soft breath, 'Calm down, Njeri. You're acting like a lovestruck teen.'  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:58 pm
She reciprocated his offer which was a huge relief, so he hadn't come off as a weirdo after all. "I'm sure I'll be able to make your stroll a bit more enlightened, since I know the area fairly well." Even if he had been having a rough day he would have openly welcomed her, one could never really know what a day would bring until it came to an end.

"Well-met, it's a delight to make your acquaintance Njeri." It was short and exotic, much like her, not that she was that much shorter than him or anything. Her name suited her and it made him smile, eyes twinkling in response. "Which way would you care to head in first?" Maybe he should have left off with the pride's name but that could always be brought up at a later time. Did he sound too eager? He wasn't sure and it was making him nervous, he talked to females every day, so why was she suddenly so different?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:34 pm
"I do hope so." Njeri's bright smile easily reached her eyes as the chance of getting to know the lion a little better seemed very much possible. After all there was no greater way to learn about someone than exploring something new together. Though it hardly seemed new to him. So with a light nod at his words, her eyes glanced off from him to look around the lands that she hadn't been able to bring herself to explore a few hours earlier.

Yet with the option of going anywhere she found herself hesitating, "How about.." Walking closer she paused when she was just a legs length away from him, her gaze darting along the horizon before an idea struck her with a soft, oh! She had seen the lions pass through here earlier. Perhaps there was something interesting to be see in the direction they'd gone. Lifting her chin she motioned off towards the northern lands her tail flicking lightly in excitement. "I'm curious to see what's over there. Can we?" Her gaze returned to him her ears perked forward. "If not that's alright, after all, I wouldn't want to wander anywhere I shouldn't be.." But getting to see lands she was unfamiliar with was almost as exciting as having him as her guide.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:35 pm
Her delightful manor was quite welcomed by the male and it seem the two would continuously feed off of each other's positive vibes. It was likely anyone to cross their path would be enlightened.

"But of course!" Happy to lead the way, or rather allow her too, he waved a paw for her to guide their path. Becoming increasingly aware of how close she was he began to grow a bit nervous, what was up with him, acting like a young adolescent all of a sudden.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:13 pm
"Really?" Her eyes darted the direction she was to go and back to him once before she gave a quick nod, her eyes gleaming with her barely held back excitement. "Alright, let's go?" Closing the short distance she brushed her shoulder lightly against his own if to say follow me as she moved passed him. At first her pace was rather quick but only for a couple of steps before it occurred to her that there might not be a lot to explore and pulled it back to a slow walk before stopping briefly to check in with him.

It's not like she wanted this to end so soon, and if that meant just taking a relaxing stroll as she looked around. Well, she would be quite content with the company alone. "So.." She began slowly only walking when he joined her, trying to think of something they could talk about as they walked. "Have you lived here long?"  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:14 pm
Excitement raidiated from the female and he couldn't help but wonder how she came to find this place.

"I've been here my whole life." So he wasn't sure if that was considered a long time or if it was considered more recent. The pride wasn't as old as some, but it was up there, not only that Faramir was still young.

"How did you come to find this place? One of our fallohides perhaps?"

They did tend to try and get others to come this way. Walking slowly along side her he smiled, she'd like what was ahead. The hills would break into gardens of wildflowers and small crops.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:57 pm
His whole life? Living in a pride was one thing, but to be able to grow up in one was completely another. Njeri found it hard to even imagine, it must have been nice. The idea never really occurring to her that prides could be anything but nice to members. So at his question she shook her head."I was just following my paws and happened to stop near where you found me. I'd only learned a little earlier that I was close to a pride when I heard some lions talking as they passed by me."

Her pace was calm at his side but her eyes were always moving to take in anything around him, even taking the occasional peek over at him. She felt so confident and content walking beside him, something she hadn't had since she'd left her mother. "I was going to ask the next lion I saw about this place.. but. Well you found me first." A light laugh followed her words as she glanced over at him before she caught sight of the first flower in their path with a soft "oh," before picking up her pace to approach the little bundle of wiry stems topped with white flowers at the top of the hill a little quicker. Nosing the flowers lightly she admired the little things before lifting her head to comment on them, though it was long forgotten when she saw the wildflowers. She'd always admired the little flowers she would find, either collecting them to decorate her hair or around her old home but she's never seen so many in one place before. "Does your pride keep flowers?"  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

"I'm glad they brought you here then." How different things would be had she wandered anywhere else but here, he was truly blessed on this day. Walking beside her seemed natural, like it was something he had done a thousand times over. Would things have been different had someone else greeted her this day?

As they continued along he watched as te flowers came into view and glanced over at her to see her expression. It was as he had hoped, "We do! Though it's mostly personal hobbies of pride mates. I'm sure there are a few farmers who grow them though." Pondering it for a moment he wondered how many of them actually grew any.

"You're more than welcome to come with me and check any out though." If it was flowers she quite liked he'd have to try and see what he could scrounge up around the pride.  
His voice lured her attention away from the flowers and she couldn't hide the sweet smile that played on her face. He was glad she was here? It was a simple enough statement that could mean so many things, but it delighted her none the less. She was glad chance had her decide to stay around for him to find.

She had turned to give him her full attention as he spoke though her expression easily flickered from confusion to curiosity. "I've never heard of lions who farm before." They must be really protected here to be able to afford such a settlement. It was impressive. So she gave two quick nods. "I'd love to see them with you." There was a little more emphasis on the fact she'd like to see with him, which she tried to cover with a light clearing of her throat as she dropped her attention to the little bundle of white flowers. Though she couldn't keep from glancing up at him.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

He was quite certain the look he gave her was a funny one. "We are a very self sustaining pride, we use crops for a number of things here." As she would soon find out once he led her into the lands further. "I would be happy to show you around further and perhaps after we could eat and have a drink?" Sorta like a date, but not like a date at the same time.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:58 pm
"A tour with good company and a meal?" She must have pleased a deity during her journey. "It sounds like a lovely plan, Faramir." Her ears flicked back momentarily before perking up as a soft almost giddy laugh left her. "Lead the way."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:58 pm
Beaming proudly he lead the way for them into the lands of the Suzat.  
[IC] Sûzat Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games