Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:05 pm
There was another Fallohide he had been meaning to talk to, while the rank had it's perks he knew sometimes even they needed breaks so perhaps she'd be interested in taking her position back within the pride. "Vesyana, are you around?" The pale male called out curiously as he looked for the pale female with unique markings, she stood out in a crowd for sure so he wasn't worried about not spotting her.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:09 pm
A messy head of navy fur popped up from the spot where the lioness had been reclined napping. "Oy!" Stretching, she flexed her toes against the soft ground scratching into the dirt before shaking herself out and getting to her paws grinning lazily.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:11 pm
Ah, there she was, it was easy enough to spot her in the taller grasses now that she wasn't laying down. Bits of grass clung to her alabaster hide but it was barely noticeable to him as he approached her. "How have you been? I've been making my rounds talking to everyone to see how things are holding up and also inquiring if perhaps they'd like their positions back. There will have to be a little leg work, but not much." Giving her a smile he knew that her particular profession hadn't been one that required much skill so it should be simple enough for her to get back into a routine.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:14 pm
Ves chuckled lazily, "Gladly. Always seemed I was just missing things by a bit is all. Course when you get to traveling like I do it's easy to forget if you're coming or going. Still, it's nice to get back home for a rest now and then."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:18 pm
Truly that sort of lifestyle was up his alley, he quite liked staying here, within the prides boarders, though at one point he knew that their lot used to travel until they had settled upon this establishment as their permanent home. He was quite glad that he didn't have to make such long trips, and his belly quite appreacted that as well. While he wouldn't say he was fat, he was starting to put on a little weight from his seditary lifestyle, he'd have to get up and exercise a bit more. "I completely understand that traveling takes a toll on you, but I'm not the one who makes the rules." Giving a light laugh he looked her over, she looked well at least. "I'll be sure to tell the Thain that you'll be looking to fill your position back, he may or may not wish to speak to you on the matter, but if that's the case I'm sure he'll come by and talk to you himself regarding it."

Now on to more pleasant things. "You've been well though? Anything to report from your previous trips?" Curious to know what she might have seen if anything.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:28 pm
"tch" Ves shook her head with a sigh as she flopped herself back down, her stocky body making a faint thudding sound as a bit of dust puffed up around her. "Found me da back to his wandering ways. Got more siblings born and grown with yet more on the way the cad. A son that hates him, nother that fears being him, and a mate that is caught between her heart and her mind. Ain't a position I pity her in." She shook her head violet eyes sad. "Much as he's a cad least he had been loyal to ma when she was alive. Her death broke him I think."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:32 pm
Listening as she spoke and he had to say, he was quite pleased he didn't have that kind of a situation to deal with. He could only imagine that kind of a scene unfolding and it wasn't something that was pretty sounding. "That's quite unfortunate, and I'm sorry to hear that your mother passed." Even if it was some time ago it was always painful to lose a parent, didn't matter when that loss occurred.

"Aside from that were your travels fairly easy and well-met?" Hopefully she hadn't met any ruffians while she was out and about, though not much he'd be able to do about it since he wasn't about to go leave the pride, find them, and then beat some sense into them. "Once you're rested up perhaps you'd care to have a drink with me sometime. I'd love to hear more about some of your travels if at all possible."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:36 pm
She smiled at the male warmly giving a soft chuckle "always up for a drink bucko. As for ma, she passed years ago in a fire that destroyed the place where I was born. I'd already left home when I was just a wee lass out to see the big world and found it more than the swamps but then," she paused to look around the vaguely swamp like lands that the pride called home and smiled faintly, "I suppose we all do end up home again one way or another don't we?"  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:44 pm
He was going to have to learn more about her past pride in the future, he wasn't going to ask about it right now, just didn't seem the time to inquire about such things. Still, that was quite a sad thing to hear, that her lands had been destroyed but thankfully she hadn't been within their boarders and suffered the same fate, their pride today would be one less member had that been the case. He was thankful for all the lives that lived withing these lands.

"That is true, we all do end up home again..."

But she had said she would always be up for a drink. "Well, you can either come by later or we can meet up another day. I tend to have a drink or two in the evening with friends." Looking around it was about time he headed off to finish some things he had to accomplish.

"Keep yourself well Vesyana." Smiling at her he turned and walked off.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:51 pm
"Ves!" She called after him with a laugh. "My friends call me Ves. Only Ma called me Vesyana and only then if I was in trouble!" Which given the way she laughed had probably been pretty often.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:51 pm
"Okay V E S." He called back over his shoulder with a laugh, "I'll be sure to only call you by your full name if you're in trouble in the future." Smiling he disappeared into the rolling hills of their homeland.  
[IC] Sûzat Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games