Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands
[PRP] Nothing Strange here (Nohealani x Pemota)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
MiddyGlow rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:18 pm
14. Nothing strange here, enjoy your boring old day with your boring old friend(s).

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pemota was out in the rogue lands as he had been since he had been thrown out of the god's haven he still didn't know what had happened that had tossed him out, he didn't think that Usiri'njozi had said he had been kicked out as well, Pem couldn't think of a reason that he alone would have been thrown out. He frowned looking up at the sky for answers, he really needed some but all he got was rain falling down on him. Which wasn't a bad thing, rain was majorly needed in some areas and was a source of positive emotions. Creatures depending on water for life. He smiled he needed to remember to think of things on the watering hole half full side, not the watering hole half empty.

The flowers in his mane loved water and he should think on it with a happy thought too. He moved along through the rain quickly with no real destination in mind. He found himself at a watering hole and he sat down on the muddy shore to watch the rain bounce off the water's surface.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nohealani had heard the news of all the gods falling to the mortal realm. She was in search of her family. Particularly her father. She knew he hated mortals with a passion, and had yet to actually show her face since she left the heavens. Of course, now she could just blame it on the fall. She had hid herself well, though today she had no reason to. There was no one in sight except Eruanna who was tucked safely between her wings.

Today was a bit of a downer day, it seemed. Water dripped all around her, and her mane was a little less perfect than she would have liked. Her cloak kept most of the light rain off her fur, yet it did become quite heavy after a while. She ignored it, however.

It was nice not having to look mortal. She tried to stay looking herself, but things always seemed to not go as well as she had hoped. With that thought, she saw someone before her. To her surprise, however, it was another god. Or a mortal who had stolen wings off a bird. That was less likely. She moved towards the male, to get a better look.

"Hello" She said with a firm pronounced voice.

Eruanna poked her head out to see who was there. "Are you sure you want to do this, Nohealani" She whispered. Though her eyes also fell upon the male not too far before him. "Oh" she let escape her mouth.  

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:52 am
I Lady Kiya I

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pemota blinked he hadn't excepted to have someone to call out to him as he lay in the mud watching the water bounce on the surface of the watering hole. He stood up and looked at the goddess and bird that was with her. "Hello." he said his tone curious he looked the pair over wondering what they wanted. He fluffed his wings to shake some of the water off them, the bottom of his wings covered in mud. "Can I help you?" He asked. He figured they wouldn't have stopped to chat in that tone unless they wanted something. He wasn't bothered by the tone giving the goddess the benefit of the doubt since they had only just met and who knew perhaps she was looking for a lost cub and this was important. He heard the bird call her Nohealani. "Greetings Nohealani, I am Pemota." He said with a grin trying to break the ice.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:34 pm
Nohealani blinked at the male before her, and then looked at Eruanna. She raised a brow but her attention went back to the male. "I don't think I need help at all." She said to him honestly. At least, nothing he could really help her with anyways. She eyed him in the mud and took a few steps back.

It was obvious she didn't really like to get dirty. After all, she needed to keep herself looking the best she could look. "Can I ask you why you're in mud, Pemota?" She asked curiously.

She had met the god of dirt when she was little, maybe he was the god of mud? But mud was just wet dirt, so that didn't make sense. She had not noticed that there was a water hole here, she wasn't really looking for it.

"This is Eruanna" She said, seeing as everyone was basically introduced now.

Eruanna poked her head out more, hopped to Nohealani's head to get a better look at the god before her. "Ooooh! You're a god" She said with surprise. Eruanna had not met many gods. Nohealani, of course, but no one else so far. It was curious, really. She didn't know how many there were, though she did know that Nohealani had siblings.

MiddyGlow

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:09 pm
I Lady Kiya I

Pemota looked curiously between the pair as they looked at him in his strange moment hanging out in the mud by the watering hole. "Ah, no help needed, besides satisfying your curiosity." He smiled and then said, "I was enjoying the rain and the mud it feels good between the paws, also it was relaxing just sitting by the watering holes edge watching the rainwater bounce off the surface of the water." He smiled and moved a little closer to the pair before he said "Nice to meet you Eruanna." He grinned at Eruanna "Yes I am Pemota god of positive emotions." He turned back to the water and looked a little sad and thoughtful for a moment before he turned back to the pair. "I wasn't expecting to come to the mortal world, so arriving here so suddenly was rather shocking, I suppose I lost myself for a bit if you know what I mean." He looked back at the watering hole and mud. "Finding joy in the little things helps me get back to my domain."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:14 pm
Nohealani didn't know what he meant, but she didn't question him. She tilted her head to the side as he continued to talk. She didn't know why anyone would want to touch mud. Then again, she was sure many didn't understand her either. It wasn't her place to judge.

She had always been on the clean side of the spectrum, avoiding anything that would put her fur at risk of getting a little dirty. She supposed with his fur, it was easily hidden.

"Everyone has their down days." She replied as she watched him curiously. She had never seen an adult play in the mud like a child. Then again, she didn't know many adults. She hew her dad, and her mother... That was about it. She had met the god of landslides, and the god of dirt when she was young, but that didn't seem to count.

"I'm sure there's other things you enjoy to do?" She asked him. He was a curious creature. Strange domain too. But everyone deserved to be happy, right? "I'm Elegance." She said though to her, it was obvious what she was. She had no real powers though. Or at least, she didn't think she did. She'd never tried, to be honest. She was just her.

MiddyGlow

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:00 am
I Lady Kiya I

Pemota smiled at the goddess she was looking at him like he was crazy but that was alright, they had just met and he was hanging out in the mud, he was glad she didn't judge him for having some bad days. After all just because you ruled a domain didn't mean you were always that domain. Everyone was different even the gods. Pemota had been out of touch with his powers since arriving in the mortal realm but he felt that once he became more in touch with positive emotions he would regain his powers. "No wonder you are not interested in the mud." He chuckled. "It is very nice to meet you goddess of Elegance." He thought a moment about what other things he liked to do. "Yes of course exploring the land has been interesting before in haven I suppose I was a little self-centered thinking very little of the mortals." He looked around "I think that was a mistake, the mortals do deserve attention." He looked up at Nohealani and her friend. "So what do you two like to do?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:59 pm
Nohealani glanced at Eruanna for a second. She was lucky. She had found Eruanna at a young age, and had learned the compassion that mortals could bring. Though, it was going to be hard for her to part with her friend when a certain time was to come. She didn't want to think of that. She looked at the male that was sitting still. "I suppose thoughts become different when you actually meet others." She didn't really know.

She had grown up knowing Eruanna, though no one else from the mortal world. She had to sneak away to see her friend when she was younger. Her father didn't approve of the mortal realm. Her mother, however, was a different story. There was so much they could learn from them. Such short lives, things were precious.

"Like to do?" She tilted her head at him curiously. What did she like to do? She... couldn't answer that. "I.... I am not sure" She said. She never thought about it. She supposed she enjoyed seeing the land before her. Flying. Flying was good. She pondered it a little bit before looking from Eruanna and back to Pemota. "I like flying."

Eruanna shrugged her feathers. "I like to sleep." She said with a smirk. It wasn't completely a lie, but it was a joke. Though her smile went away when Nohealani glared at her. She ruffled her feathers more. "I mean, traveling around the land with her is nice"

MiddyGlow

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:50 am
I Lady Kiya I

Pemota nodded he really wasn't sure if he would ever like mortals or if they would like him but he would have to just try to think positively after all it was his domain even if he felt like the clouds and rain followed him around. He smiled "Yea like exploring, collecting rocks, shells, strange trinkets? Making things?." He listened to her say that she liked flying "Flying is good." He fluffed his own wings, which were much more simplistic than her almost glass-like wings. He smiled at Eruanna "Sleep is very good, helps to keep everyone in a good mood, lack of sleep isn't good for anyone. Traveling is indeed interesting I've only started to learn new things since living in the mortal world. Living in haven not much changes." He said with a shrug he thought of it once as a beautiful perfect place till he was kicked out and attempted to return only to find it in ruins. The messy life that was the mortal world was far more interesting.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:17 pm
Nohealani had indeed learned quite a bit from the mortals around. Strange things, they were. But they fascinated her. Her father hated them, her mother didn't. She could see both sides of why, though she couldn't help but smile every time she was with her companion. She wouldn't have known what to do without Eruanna.

"You can learn many more." She said with a smile. "It isn't a bad thing getting stuck in the mortal realm." She offered some comfort, she hoped. She, herself, use to be afraid of dirt and mud. Now she tolerated it... To an extent. "I'm sure there's lots of positive thinking to be had. " She said to him. "We could even go cheer some mortal up, maybe that'll cheer you up?"

She could see he was a bit down, or upset about something. It was time to change that. "Up! Let's go find someone in need"

Eruanna didn't know if that was a good idea, but she didn't argue with Nohealani. Maybe there was something she didn't see that the other had. She gave her wings a small flap to balance herself as Nohealani seemed to give a little hop for the male to get up.

MiddyGlow

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:29 pm
Pemota listened to Nohealani and she was right there was much more he could learn about the mortal world and the idea of going out and trying to make the mortals happy once again was a great idea. Giving up and just saying oh well they would never be happy wasn't his style anyway. He couldn't judge the mortals by just a handful of them. He grinned at her as they took off to find out what was out there in the world who knew what they might find or what mortals they might meet.

(Fin)  
[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff