Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:25 pm
Lakyle was enjoying the change in the weather, it had been on the chilly side as of late but it was finally starting to get a little warmer. The area she was calling 'home' for now was a nice grass covered plain. Despite it being rather open in nature it didn't make hunting any harder, but it did give her a minor disadvantage because of her coloration. Just meant she had to be resourceful, one of the reason's she picked places like this. Challening yourself in your area's of weakness was the only way to become better, right?

That's what she told herself.

For now though, she was taking time to relax and enjoy the little warmth that was being afforded to her. Icy blue gaze scanned the area as her tail curled around her hind feet as she allowed herself this moment of rest. Ears twitched for a moment and head turned to look towards the west, was someone approaching? She was upwind so there was no way she could tell who it was.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:25 pm
To say Aashiq stuck out like a sore thumb would be an understatement. His marked, snow-white pelt shone clearly through the grass a short distance away and as dulled as the land was by the winter season it was obvious that his camouflage saw no benefit. So unless he was hunting the male choose to walk comfortably and confidently his tail tip curled up behind him to gently sway with each step. As frustrating as it was he never took his coat as a hinderance of his abilities now-a-days, since even though he had often gone hungry in his younger years, now his legs had grown strong and his endurance during a chase naturally followed suit.

It resulted in a rather proud individual, whether for the better or worse was anyone's guess. All he knew was he never went hungry as evident from the light staining of blood from a kill earlier in the day still clinging to various parts of his paws he couldn't quite get off. Probably the only true downside of his pure coat. Catching sight of a head turning his direction, Aashiq paused mid step and tipped his head lightly to the right before lifting his nose to catch the cheetah's scent on the breeze. A lady, lips curling back into a kind smile he adjusted his original path picking up his pace a tad to head towards her, calling out when he got within earshot. "Hello! Lovely weather we're having, isn't it?"  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:26 pm
A white and black figure approached and as the cheetah grew nearer her eyes widened, it was a male! When was the last time she had spoken to another of her kind, let alone one of the opposite sex. His coloration was odd, much like her own, though his was at least more natural looking. Still, this sorta made them two peas in a pod and a smile spread across her soft features as she stood up and moved closer towards him, so as not to yell when she spoke. "It truly is, pleasure to meet you-? You may call my Lakyle."

A hum of laughter in her voice as she spoke to him, a little flirty perhaps but she was young and went with the flow of things. He'd either respond or he wouldn't, it didn't bother her in the slightest if he flirted back or chose to ignore it. Her feelings wouldn't be hurt either way. "I see you've been quite successful." Motioning towards the light stains upon his stark pelt, plus the scent of it had finally hit her nose, there was no lying to that thing.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:26 pm
Seeing her rise and begin an approach of her own, Aashiq slowed his pace considerably until he finally stopped to let her come as close as she wished. You could never knew how someone would respond to strangers in their space, but she appeared friendly and welcoming which was a breath of fresh air. Tipping his ears forward he offered a nod at her name, fully prepared to give his own in response but her mention of his success threw him off. Tipping his head once more in faint confusion and curiosity, he followed her gaze down to his paws before it all clicked and the thought of perhaps impressing her caused a sense of pride rise up within him. After all, it showed he could care for himself well despite his coat's shortcomings.

"It has been a very fruitful morning, thankfully. I do hope you've found your own successes, Lakyle?" At his words, his eyes scanned briefly over her. There was no obvious signs of any right off the bat and her interesting split coloration did a lovely job of masking any lingering evidence. "I am Aashiq, by the way." His own tone, influenced by her own, vibrated with a light chuckle of his own. "I should have introduced myself first, forgive me." Shifting his weight from his right paw to his left he lifted he dipped his head kindly once more before returning his dark gaze to catch her own. It had been awhile since he'd had the company of something other than the occasional roaming lion at a distance and this wasn't a chance he wanted to mess up.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:55 pm
His pride was in himself was impressing and it made her smile linger as she gave a small shake of her head. "Not on this day, no. I had some success the other day and I'm still quite satisfied from that." He wasn't disheveled looking or anything and looked quite decent, aside the light staining, but that was to be expected from blood. It never came out right away.

If anything it made him look a bit more alluring, it also told any who saw him that he could very well care for himself. Be it from food or enemy it didn't matter. "Aashiq," his name rolled off her tongue as she moved a little closer still. "No need to apologize, a man should have some mystery about him at first should he not?" Or was that true of females. She wasn't entirely sure but truly it didn't matter to her.

"If you don't have anything else preoccupying you, perhaps we can spend some time together?" Travelling by oneself could get quite boring and she wouldn't mind his company.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:54 am
When his name sounded from her, his head lifted just a tad, ears tipping forward as his focus held completely on her for the moment. As weird as it was, hearing his name being tested from her sounded incredibly nice. A thought that had never occurred to him in the past, perhaps he really had been out of the company of someone else for far too long. Swaying his tail gently behind him, Aashiq shifted his weight on his front paws once again as a chuckle rumbled in his chest. "Oh?" His tone was a little curious though mostly amused by the new idea, either way he didn't quite ask further. Only decided to take a note of that for any future meeting he might encounter to test it out. After all, he'd never considered himself a mysterious sort so it might be a fun experiment to see how different creatures react.

Yet that was a thought for another time as her invitation to join her for a bit took the forefront of his mind. While it wasn't completely unexpected, it was a wholly welcome suggestion. "I'd love some company for awhile. I was actually searching for a watering hole that's located somewhere nearby. At least according to a local of the area, who knows if they're being truthful." Turning his gaze from her, he indicated the direction he'd been headed with a glance and tip of his chin. "Want to join me? Or should we find something else to occupy ourselves with?"  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:54 am
A low thrum echoed in her chest as his answer pleased her. Smiling deeply her eyes sparkled, she had the answer for what he was searching for. Having just been there the other day she'd be able to recount her steps easily enough.

"I may be able to help you there, at least they didn't swindle you this time." Giving him a wink."I can lead the way for us and perhaps after we can think of something to keep us busy. " giving him a once over she was openly flirting with him now, whether he took the bait was another story.

"We can get better acquainted as we walk perhaps?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:24 pm
Aashiq raised a brow at the wink, his chuckle rumbling in his chest once more as his tail tip curled up behind him. She was certainly an interesting one, and her words only made him want to stick close to her for awhile. Something she seemed completely open to, that caused him to grin. How lucky he was today, a good meal and now lovely company.

"Sounds perfect, Lakyle. Shall we?" With a tip of his chin he indicated for her to lead the way, fully prepared to fall into step with her as soon as she did. "I must say I'm surprised to find someone as beautiful as you lounging around on your own. Do you normally roam around here?" If not this would definitely be his lucky day, he decided with a lingering look over the other cheetah.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:47 pm
"You flatter me." The female quite enjoyed his choice of words and she stood up a bit more tall and proud because of it, at least he noticed she was attractive, perhaps all her flirting was paying off. "Lately I've been spending time in the area, but usually I roam about wherever it pleases me." Luckily for her it had led her path to cross his. "Fatefully for you, it means I can lead you towards water."

Looking him over a moment she smiled, "And you're alone? I find that hard to believe given how handsome you are. Though perhaps it's the God's way of putting two attractive beings together." Laughing she led the way for them.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:15 pm
My lucky day indeed. He thought with a brief but pleased chuckle as his tail tip curled up behind him. Honestly, just knowing she wasn't already paired up as so many seemed to be was a nice thought. The fact that she chose to spend some time with him was even better. It urged him to walk closer to her, after all who was he to disappoint her if she wanted his company? In fact he wanted anyone who saw them together to know that at least until she chased him off, she wasn't alone.

Catching her glance out of the corner of his eye, Aashiq made sure to move with purpose, keeping a long, smooth gait that showed off the strong lithe muscles that lay just under his bright fur. Wanting her to be just as proud of his company as he was hers. "I'm beginning to agree with you, after all how could I have been so lucky to find someone like you just out of the blue." He cast a look her way, a grin playing on his face as his laughter echoed her own. "It must be fate."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas