Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands
[Solo] Garden Repeat (Anh x Sifiso)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
MiddyGlow rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:23 am
12. Earthquake! It's minor, little more than a tremor, but still. It totally counts.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Anh was working in his jungle garden, he had little rock circles that he had gathered from the jungle, it had taken him a lot of work and trial and error as he tried to figure out how to gather and move the small stones from places in the jungle but he was very happy with his garden even if his life was a lonely one living alone with just his plants and his bees. His home was on the edge of a small stream which allowed Anh to collect water in leaves and shells to water his garden. He was working for hours before he finally sat down by the stream to rest it was then that he felt the ground shudder beneath his paws. It was odd but it didn't hurt his garden so he wasn't worried about it.  
MiddyGlow rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:26 am
17. Weren't you just here, like, twenty minutes ago? You've somehow looped back around, or else this is some really weird deja vu.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sifiso was wandering the rogue lands he didn't really have a rhyme or reason for his life and really needed to find some figure out his reason for living, for that matter figure out anything he liked. His life had no direction and that had started to bother him, he scented something sweet in the air and decided to go and investigate when he felt the ground beneath his paws shutter. The rogue lands had been filled with strange happenings lately so this was pretty normal at this point and he wasn't really worried so he continued on till he saw the male leopard with his garden of flowers. He looked around curiously and said "Hi." to the leopard and started poking around the garden curiously.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:42 am
Anh turned when he heard someone approaching and saw the cheetah he frowned when the stranger merely said hi and then started poking around his garden. He frowned and then said, "Excuse me could you stop poking around my garden, I am Anh and this is my home you have invaded." The irritation was clear in his voice that he didn't like the rude invasion. He watched as the cheetah continued for a bit without answering Anh he sighed and sat down on his butt to wait for the invader to answer him or see if he would have to attack and chase off the invader.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:46 am
Sifiso finally turned around to look at the leopard to answer his question, he still wanted to poke around and see what the garden had to offer it was very interesting and he was curious about the bees flying around this place was something else. "Greetings Anh I am Sifiso and.." He shrugged he didn't really have an excuse for wanting to poke around the garden other then he could and he wanted to even if it was rude and he shouldn't have done it, because it was rude. "Sorry about that but I like this place it is interesting."  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:52 am
Anh rolled his eyes Sifiso had no excuse for invading his home other than curiosity it drove so many creatures to the ends of the earth and him he just wasn't the curious type he was content with the life he had built for himself. He didn't need more, the question was did he want more, did he want a mate and cubs to share his life with? At this point, he didn't know the answer to that question. "Well don't poke around my garden you might damage my plants." He said firmly and he would attack and drive off Sifiso if he hurt his garden.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:03 am
Sifiso sat down and then said "I won't hurt your plants." He looked around still wanting to get up and play with the plants maybe even break a few he just wanted to take everything apart and figure out how it worked. Sifiso needed to find some things to experiment on and tinker with. Perhaps he could use that as his direction in life. He wondered if there was a cheetah group that had such a rank. He had not met many cheetahs in the rogue lands he wondered why he hadn't run across any of his own kind. "So what is all this anyway?" He said looking around the garden away.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:08 am
Anh sighed as they at least both stopped moving so that Sifiso wouldn't be destroying all his hard work, he wondered if he would have issues with cubs in his garden if that were the case, then again if he found a willing female in the rogue lands he could still have cubs and not necessarily have them in his garden, unless the female wanted to spend her life with him. "Good. Keep your paws off my garden." Anh sighed again and then said "This is my garden, I have collected different plants from the jungle to grow them where I want them, and where I can tend to them."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:12 am
Sifiso nodded and then wiggled a bit he really did want to get up and mess around with Anh's garden which Anh had already told him not to do and then Sifiso blinked and he was back where they had started and he felt like he remembered doing all this before. The earthquake and entering the garden of the male he didn't know and he blinked once again confused what had just happened and what was about to happen. He blinked ready to move on feeling a little out of sorts with the situation now that the strange feeling had interrupted his chain of thought.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:16 am
Anh blinked and they were back in time or at least he thought they were the feeling was strange and Sifiso looked as confused as he did. He shook his head, perhaps they were both imagining the strange feeling or maybe something else was wrong with Sifiso and had nothing to do with Anh, he could have asked but he really it was too strange to think about. "I think it's time we parted ways." He said rudely and went back to taking care of his garden and ignoring the male who had invaded his garden in the first place.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:22 am
Sifiso shrugged he didn't mind doing as Anh said now he had checked out his garden and bothered him enough, he had other things to do and perhaps a female to seek out and find some entertainment with. He didn't think he would meet anyone he was ready to settle down with but who knew perhaps there was a female out there who would knock him over the head with a shovel and turn his life upside down. He wondered if he would ever meet such a female, but if he didn't go look he would never meet anyone but Anh and that would be a dull life indeed so he headed off to let Anh do as he pleased.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces