Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

"So tell me everything." Yuna spoke up as silence settled between the pair, her eyes heavy with memories of what once was.

"Everything?" Djura smirked as he sat himself against a pelt his ex-lover had offered, finding comfort in even the smallest kindness she was willing to give. His eyes found her face as he shifted to become more comfortable, speaking in a familiar tone. A voice that reminded her of home.

"Well, where to start?" he laughed against his own insecurity as olive colored eyes settled against her own shade of green, humming under his breath before speaking, "I spent sometime with the Vilebloods, even after you left."

"What?" Yuna's tone shifted from one of understanding to one of confusion as she shifted her weight to sit a little closer to the white maned lion. "You went back to them? I honestly had no idea."

"For a while, while we searched for Velka."

"...Did you find her?" Yuna's words fell faint as her eyes narrowed against his figure.

"We did not, it would seem she has vanished without a trace, even our best hunters could not find her."

"Perhaps she doesn't want to be found?"

"Perhaps." Djura nodded in agreement as he glanced back over at Yuna, smirking.

"I still think she will show up eventually. She knows we all still have her back, we would follow her into the dark.
"

His words made the lioness frown as her eyes slowly drifted away, fixing themselves back onto the distance she had created between her and the male she once knew. "I see."

"You know what I mean, Yuna. She... was your queen too."

"I know, I do. It's still difficult to talk about I guess." It was still hard to be honest with him, this was becoming increasingly more apparent, yet she did her best to stay settled and unnerved, Yuna had made a promise that she was trying desperately to keep.

"Did I upset you?"

"No, it's not that, it's just... memories, I guess? I wasn't expecting to see you again, Djura." It was hard to admit she had missed him as much as she did, still, apart of her heart felt uneasy around his, would this feeling ever change? Even after all the time... this familiarity made her feel something she wasn't prepared to feel.

"I am sorry you did not find her, I hope that someday you do."

"Maybe someday we can?" the lion glanced over at her as his eyes shifted up and down her figure.

"I know you miss it."

"I don't know, Djura, I don't think I could answer that honestly right now. I don't think I can return to that life, not after all this time." Yuna felt her stomach turn as she moved herself away from him, withdrawing physically before speaking out against the darkness and still air, "-besides, I am still not sure how I feel about you now."

That hurt, even if they weren't what they once were he still cared about her an had come all the way out here to find her... after all this time. Could she not see the effort he had made to be here right now?

"I understand."
For a moment the lion sat at odds ends with the green lioness, searching her face for signs of trust, it was going to take time to build that back up again, wasn't it? It wasn't like he came here for this reason, after all... he promised to come and say his peace, and leave when he was done. Yet, here he sat, with Yuna in her den, speaking like old friends would.

It was hard not to miss this connection with her. Still, he would try to remain as distant as she needed him to be, for her sake.

"I don't bring any of this up to turn you, I just wanted to fill you in on some history you've been... absent from."

"I know, I do, and I am thankful for your honesty." the lioness chimed as her eyes drifted from his.

"Would you like me to continue?" Djura asked faintly.

"Yes, please continue, I promise I am fine, really."

"Everyone misses you." his eyes narrowed as she gave her a faint smile, between the glass they balanced on it was hard to find the right words to use, but Djura would do his best to maintain this peace they found, here in this dark place, together.

"I miss them too." a soft chuckle escaped her as she nodded in agreement, if there was one thing she missed it was their band of Vilebloods, together they were powerful, together they could achieve anything. Sometimes she missed this the most, belonging to a single skilled unit. Apart of her envied his continued efforts, but another part felt plenty content with her life now.

"I'm thankful you agreed to talk to me again, Yuna," Djura stopped for a moment to speak openly, the past few years had been spent in the shadow of who she was, leaving him in a daze, because without his shield beside him life felt less meaningful.

"My offer will always stand, Yuna. The day you wish to return... you will be welcomed back when open arms."

"T-thank you, Djura." the lioness nodded. "You should probably leave now, it's almost morning and I'm not sure I like the idea of you... staying all night."

Her words made him smirk a little, but he knew she was right. It wasn't easy pretending not to be familiar, so maybe it was best he leave for now.

"Can I return later to finish this talk?"

"Of course, I will see you later, Djura." As the lioness spoke she lifted herself to her paws and stepped over him to stand at the entrance of her den, waiting to see him out. This talk had been emotional to say the least, but she was glad he showed up. Maybe now the healing process could start.

"Goodnight Yuna."

"Good night, Djura."

As the lion left her den Yuna went back to her bed, resting her head against her paws. The night time she saw him maybe she would muster up the courage to ask him Velka.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:55 pm
Fin, WC: 1039

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out