Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands
[PRP] Can a Dragonfly catch a Dragon? (Yamma'dido x Jokangi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:45 pm
User Image

Being a rogue wasn't easy.
Especially when you had a rainbow on your back.

Certainly most of her was gray, but that stripe and those wings caused....issues, it was hard to stalk a herd of gazelle with the odd flash of blue or purple appearing in the grass and wherever the went there'd be some sort of issue. Hunt in the jungle? The red's too obvious. Hunt in the grasslands, the blue's too obvious, etc. It just went on like that to the point she'd become an ambush hunter by trade.

Today there was no hunt, just a chance to rest. She lay upon a huge stone that offered her enough room to curl onto her side and let her absorb some of the sun as the smell of the distant ocean wafted over her nostrils. Not a care in the world...she could let down her guard and doze for a few minutes before she could go about her business, maybe skulk out a bit of territory for herself.

Yeah..that'd be nice...

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:16 pm
Lightning Shadow X

User Image
He was born of the storm. That was the quote his mother always used. There was much upset in the pride he belonged to but his will to be a reaver was still strong. He had joined a smaller band of reavers under one of the many captains of the pride and after a few days out mainly just finding some treasures he’d broken away from the little band to take a breather and stretch his legs while the group took a short break to count their earnings.

Being a bright coloured boy himself it wasn’t unusual for him to see lions of multicoloured nature. He and his siblings were somewhat shockingly coloured. So when he spotted the silver lioness with her rainbow spine and wings a smile spread wide across his maw.

“And here I thought I was the brightest lion on the savannah.” He smiled charmingly sauntering up to the silver lioness with the confidence of one who knew how to handle himself.

Syrius Lionwing

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:29 pm
Did someone just...speak? For a moment she sleepily peeled her golden eyes to peer at him and then did a double take as she was infact hearing correctly, someone did speak and...he was certainly a sight. Was he bleeding orange? No...no that was his pelt. What an odd fellow indeed. Still that didn't stop the fact that he was a stranger and she kept her wits about her as she rolled onto her belly and watched the equally wing-pelted purple male with an arched eyebrow.

"Barely the brightest, hun." She smiled cocksuredly as her tail flicked back and forth, showing her own confidence. The confidence of a female who'd managed to survive on her own for this long by the skin of her teeth. "Compared to some goldpelts I've seen you're quite dark comparitively...problem is in this sea of yellow you'd stick out as sorely as I do."

Stretching she let her claws gently rake over the stone before peering at him again. "Haven't seen or smelled you about, you new?"

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:34 am
Lightning Shadow X

Yamma grinned broadly flashing his sharp white teeth at the female. It would seem she had a good personality, she was sharp. She would be a challange.

“It doesn’t really matter what colour I am, I take what I need as should all reavers.” He stalked forwards closing the gap between them his bright blue eyes fixed on the silver female.

“I’m just passing through. My band and I, we are out exploring the world, seeing the land, claiming treasures.” The purple male shifts in to an idle sitthough his muscles bunched under his fur, he was a little nervous but he wanted this female, she would be his prize, his treasure.

Syrius Lionwing

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:36 pm
This one seemed a bit twitch, her ear flicked as she watched him and she rolled slightly onto her other side whilst her golden eyes kept closely on him. Especially when he moved closer and spoke of taking and reavers, what were reavers? Where in the world did he come from?

"Claiming treasures? Exploring? Hm, sounds like an interesting life to say the least..." He was trying to be charming by the look of things, she'd seen her fair share of rogue males that'd been trying to do the same. However the look of this one's clean fur and the braid in his mane...possibly a pridal male? Mh, it seemed a little suspicious. But she was still calm.
"What kind of treasures do you claim?"

Syrius Lionwing
((SORRY THIS TOOK FOREVER BOO))

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:04 am
Lightning Shadow X
No worries hunny <3! I’m a bit behind too!

The dark purple make grinned. “It is a life of adventure, of intreague, travelling with a band, claiming what is ours where ever we go. ‘Tis a good life. Of course, we have to prove ourselves to become the best.”

He chuckled quietly as he inched just a little closer, her casual movements told him she wasn’t afraid, that was a good thing, he wanted a challenge and respected the thought that she wouldn’t come easily.

“Food, furs, shiny things.” He smirked and looked her over. “We do like shiny things.” He crooned reaching a paw out his claws sneaking from his soft toed paw, a mild threat but it was there.

Syrius Lionwing

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff