Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands
[SRP] Gods have all the strings

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
I Lady Kiya I rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[Shop Meta roll]
Player's Choice: 1. Small rocks fall from the sky! Each character must roll a 1d4.

1. You get hit right on the head and are knocked unconscious! You'll be left with a gash at the very least, if not a cracked skull.
  2. You take a direct hit, but at least it's not to the head! The rock leaves a good gash, and could crack bone depending on where it hit.
  3. Just a glancing blow, you get by with barely a scratch.
  4. Today's your lucky day, and you're not hit at all.

I Lady Kiya I rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:21 pm
The sky was falling! Sihu was panicking and didn't know where or what to do about it. She was running. Rocks falling all around her, she had to stop a good couple times to change directions to avoid being impacted by whatever was causing this. Luckily, the rocks were no bigger than one of her toes, but they could still do a heavy amount of damage if she so happen to come in contact with them.

It was as if the rain had turned to rocks, It almost was as if nothing was able to stop them, and there was no real direction where they were coming from. What on earth was happening? Heavy breathing, legs aching, she could feel her legs wanting to give out on her. She refused. She had to keep running. Find a rock, or some type of shelter. Anything.

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:22 pm
Nee'gv-hi didn't realize she wasn't alone. She, too, was running for her life. Dodging what she could here and there, unsure of what to expect if something hit her. Would she be okay? Would she die? All the things she had not done yet were now coming to mind. She had no family, no lover, nothing. That scared her. She zigged and zagged where she needed to.

Her attention was caught by something purple and orange that looked like they were doing the same thing as she. She moved towards them to try to see if there was something the other had seen that she hadn't. As her eyes finally adjusted to the movement of both her and the other, it turned out to be another lion. Good news!

She started to head that way as fast as she could. Ahead of both of them was a rock cliff that looked as if it had some shelter from this crazy event. What was going? She had no time to ask. She started for that cliff as did the other lioness. Together, they were running at the same speed almost. Nee had caught up some how, but again, not something she was going to question today.

She was almost there... Just feet away.

She jumped, as she jumped a rock almost impaled her. It ended up hitting the cliff above, and smacking her. All the momentum had been lost when it hit the cliff. No actual damage had been done to her. She was panting, Legs shaking, she was safe. The sound of thunder from the rocks falling from the sky filled the top of the cliff that they were hiding under. She turned to the other lioness.

"Are you okay?" She managed through her breathing.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:32 pm
Sihu was amazed at the other lioness. Where had she come from?! She also got hit! She didn't know where to start. She fell to the ground as her legs finally gave out. How much had she ran? How long would this last? The thunder of the rocks was dying down slowly. It seemed the worst was over. Things were stranger than ever now, though it was something she could tell her children down the long road... If she ever got out of this alive.

She looked to the lioness with her. "The real question is, " she started without answering the lionesses first question. "Are you okay?" She asked looking at her. "You were hit, I saw it" She said looking her over for moment without getting up. Her legs were aching She had finally caught her breath, but she was still shaking.

"I'm Sihu" She introduced herself. The sound of the rocks hitting was slowed. It was basically over now. Crazy s**t.

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:41 pm
Nee shrugged, she was fine. Nothing but some dirt on her fur. Not that anyone would ever really notice it, Her fur was brown enough to mask most dirt. She gave a shrug. "It was nothing." She said with a smile. There was no reason to worry about her. The worse was over. Her heart was slowing down, and her breath was also back normal.

Still startled, she could at least relax for the time being. She didn't want to know what was going on, but she didn't want to be caught in it again. She looked to Sihu and nodded.

"Nee'gv-hi" She said. She looked at the lioness laying on the ground and realized she was lucky and was also unharmed. Thank the heavens. She wasn't very good about healing stuff, and she was sure she'd end up killing the lioness if there was anything serious that needed to be done.

"This could have been worse." She said with a sigh of relief. Even though the sound of the falling rocks had now stopped, she was too afraid to actually move away from their shelter. She would stay here for the night, she decided. Who knows when rocks would fall again.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:22 pm
Sihu nodded. She didn't know how worse it could have gotten. It was, after all, pretty bad. Frightening even. She could feel her heart beating in her throat. She didn't plan on leaving any time soon. Even though the last rock had fallen, she was still certain that things would happen as soon as she stepped out.

The other lioness seemed to have the same idea. They would be stuck here over night together. At least the other one seemed nice enough. She'd see how her feelings were once the morning had come. She looked to the other lioness and back towards where they had come from. The ground was littered with small rocks all over the place.

"What caused this?" she asked mostly to herself. Not that the other lioness would know what exactly had happened, she at least would like to put some thought into some sort of conversation.

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:31 pm
Nee shrugged. There was no answer she could give. She could only guess. She didn't want to think about it. She looked to the other lioness before her. "I think we're safe for the time being." Her legs ached, but nothing she was unfamiliar with. She sat down next to the lioness.

She didn't know how long she could just sit here, but the idea of leaving when more s**t could happen was a good cause to stay. She was just going to have to suck it up and stick around. She frowned.

"Apart from the rocks, what were you doing out here?" She said. The land was mostly open in space, and this seemed to be the only

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:09 pm
"I don't remember" Sihu thought about it for a moment. She was enjoying a nice walk when the rocks started to fall, and that was all she could remember right off the bat. It wasn't very important either way. "It doesn't matter now" she said with a shake of her head.

Silly questions. "Do you think it is safe?" She asked. "Do you think we should stay here?" She peeked around a bit. Last thing she needed was to get smacked in the head and forget more of the situation.

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:54 pm
'It's probably best to" She said with a sign. "Don't want to risk being hit by rocks." Eyeing the sky, Nee stood up again to get a better look at the sky. It didn't look like anything was gonna come out at her, but then again, it didn't before either.

"Yes, best to stay here for the night." they probably looked pretty silly sitting under a cliff like this, but she didn't care. She rather be safe than sorry after all.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:23 pm
She nodded in agreement. There wasn't much choice. They would wait it out. Though, she figured it was probably safe, but one could never be too careful out here. She flicked her tail against the ground. She couldn't get up even if she wanted to.

Her legs needed to recover from all the running she did.

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:39 pm
And the long wait begins. At least most the day was over with already! She decided while they waited it was a good opportunity to get caught up on her cat nap. Nee laid down, and placed her head on her paws. She could relax here for a little bit at least.

Maybe they both could recover from the day's adventure.

[Finished]  
[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff