Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

"I'm glad to see you've finally settled down."

The older lioness said to her younger companion, as they walked along, warmth from the glowing orb above warming their backs.

"Took him long enough to get one up on me." Laughing she gave a small shake of her head, it was three long duels between the two before he finally got a sure footing upon the sands and was able to finally strike her down in a fair match.

"Anything new with you lately?" Turning her gaze towards her red companion she gave her a smile.

"Nothing newer than usual, hopefully we will have more too our little family soon though." Her and her mate had been trying for a while now and hoped it would pay off.

"You?"

Giving a shrug of her black shoulders, "We will see if the Gods favor us to bring forth children of our own." Now that her previous brood was grown.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dam'adhra let out a jaw cracking yawn as she stretched her back to its fullest length. The sun was trying its best to lull her into a nap as it baked her dark fur in a soothing heat. Shaking her head in an attempt to shake off her sleepiness--she was on guard duty after all--she noted two figures approaching. She could tell by their walk they were Firekin though the wind wasn't in her favor to catch their scent to tell who they may be.

As they approached, Dam took one more cursory glance about her perimeter for before turning towards the two and nodding greeting. "Hello."

AstoriaFallen

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:36 pm
In Good Faith

The Soldier spotted the Guard and gave her a once over, she looked well and this pleased her. She disliked unkempt guards, for whatever reason that was. "Hello." Tera said back in a light and airy voice, Sek just gave a small nod of her head.

"Warm day we're having hm?" Tera glanced towards the sky and then turned her gaze towards her female companion.

"Perhaps you and I can duel together one day." She was fairly certain she had seen her with some of the other guards, she was observant in that regards.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:23 pm
AstoriaFallen

Dam did not have finesse when it came to socializing and smiled politely in response to the discussion of weather. She personally enjoyed the heat, but most so when she was able to stretch out in a particularly warm spot and sleep to her hearts content.

Her smile shifted from polite to genuine interest. "Wow, that... That would be great, actually. I'm Dam'adhra. Guard." she added as an after thought. She had been underwhelmed with her duty lately and felt a twinge of nervousness at the thought. What if she was out of practice? Getting your butt kicked is never fun, even if it is a learning experience.

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:09 am
In Good Faith

"Tera, water seeker and this ray of sunshine is Sekhmet, Soldier." Tera introduced the two of them.

Sek's mood changed from it's standoffish behavior to genuine interest. So the guard was up to the task of a good spar, this was great news to her ears. "We could spar now if you like?" Tera's head turned to look at Sek with a smile, she had never seen an actual spar between two other's before so she was completely down for watching this.

"I can step out of the way so I don't interfere." That was if Dam agreed to it.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:51 am
AstoriaFallen

Dam's smile spread wide. "I would, actually." She paused and scanned the horizon again, feeling a little guilty. She didn't want it to be as though she were abandoning her duties. "Tera? Do you mind keeping a look out for outsiders though? Just in case." The sandstorm was still raging in the distance but... in all due precaution, she wasn't willing to completely be distracted from her post without someone to remain somewhat vigilant.

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

AstoriaFallen rolled 5 4-sided dice: 3, 1, 2, 3, 4 Total: 13 (5-20)

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:54 am
In Good Faith
we will just count any 4's as 3's in this scenario. Highest number wins, 1's are misses 2, mild attack, 3/4 solid blow?

3, 1, 2, 3, 3 = 12 as new adjusted total

A grin spread across her face as she squared off against Dam, the bright blue on her pelt glimmering as she moved and prepared herself for the spar. Tera took the opportunity to step away from the two dueling lionesses and while she had no issues with 'watching' their boarder from potential attack she knew there was no way in hell that anyone was going to get through that sandstorm, at least not with their vision still in tact.

"Prepare yourself." She charged the female hoping she was able to react to her sudden movements without much pause, she wanted this other to prove herself to her. Perhaps Dam would even come out on top, who knew.  
In Good Faith rolled 5 4-sided dice: 1, 3, 4, 2, 2 Total: 12 (5-20)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:12 am
AstoriaFallen
I think I did this right? Sek wins I believe but just barely. xDa

1, 3, 3, 2, 2 = 11 (Adjusted)

Dam'adhra mimicked the movements of the solider, eyeing her closely as they took their positions for the duel. A small smile remained on her maw as she did, her eyes glittering with excitement.

It was Sekhmet who made the first move. She was fast, but expected. Still, Dam was unable to dodge as quickly as she liked and Sek made full contact with her. Grunting from the force, the smile was gone. Rolling with the blow, the two separated moments later. As they did, Dam attempted to strike out at the lioness but missed by inches. They returned to their squaring off, her talk flicking in concentration. Her smile was back place, though. Sek was good.  

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:16 am
In Good Faith

While sek was able to land the first blow, Dam's counter caused her to miss her second strike entirely which led her open for another solid blow by the black and red female. A growl escaped her lips as it left her head spinning a little but she regained her composure in time to strike back at her opponent, this was going to be it, now or never.

Tera couldn't help but watch the two dueling lionesses, it was always such an interesting thing to behold. Tera was never much of a fighter but she could still hold her own when it came down to it.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:47 am
It was a close duel but in the end, Sekhmet came out on top. Dam'adhra was unable to land a good, solid blow (after attempting twice!) while it was met with good aim on behalf on Sek. The last contact the solider made left the guard without breath on her back.

Trying to catch her breath, she grinned over at Sek. "Alright, I see whose won this one." Rolling onto her stomach Dam'adhra nodded in praise. "I'm a good loser, some of the times at least." The grin spread. "We'll have to have a rematch in the near future though."

AstoriaFallen

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:07 pm
Like that it was over, seek stood barely victorious.

Backing away from the female she smiled. "You did well, I would very much like a rematch sometime. "

Tera, thrilled everything was over with wanted them to move along. She had some news to share and she wanted to do it privately first.

"Maybe we will see you soon!" Said tera with a grin as the two left the guard to carry on.  
[IC] Motoujamii Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games