Submit

Skiringssal

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:13 am
Safaia
Safaia
I Seek Glory and Honor..
SoA Name: Leitis
Owners Name: Safaia
Personal Blurb: Rather blank; used to be from the party pride.
History: She is...nice?
House: Mimir
Extra:

Don't forget to roll!

Excited Apathy
I was Called by the Whispers in the Wind..
SoA Name: Strelitzia
Owners Name: Excited Apathy
Personal Blurb: A kind lioness with a fondness for flowers. Kinda scatterbrained but surprisingly sharp, when you can get her to focus!
History: Her litter's birth was the death of her mother due to the Stormborn famine. Then adopted by the ex-Warlord Zjarri'fol, but lost in the forest in the flight from the pride after Zjarri's fall.
Extra: She was probably raised alongside Azalea. I think this means Runa is Mom #3. Third time's the charm, right?

You understand that by joining the Skadi you may not apply to join the main pride for one month, correct? Yes.

Safaia
SoA Name: Halili
Personal Blurb: Quiet, kind, dumb as a brick. Talks in the third person. Has been relatively lost since the Aka'mleli fell; her bird Kenna guided her here, hoping it is a good home for both of them.
History: Did have a previous litter, but has lost track of them and is rather lonely. Hoping to find a sense of comfort here, in her older years.
Extra: Has a bird, Kenna.

You understand that by joining the Skadi you may not apply to join the main pride for one month, correct? Yes

SilverLutz
I Seek Glory and Honor..
SoA Name: Barong
Owners Name: SilverLutz
Personal Blurb: He's your typical dragon. Big, broody, a bit of a loner, and loves his shiny things. Haven't played him yet so that's all I got!
History: Born into the pride....and that's all I got! He's blank as a fresh sheet of paper. His family's been here a few generations at least.
House: HeiĆ°r
Extra: He'll do anything for something he deems valuable and he's got a sizable hoard of shiny things tucked away in his den that he'll never use for his craft unless it's for himself.

ACCEPTED!
(Sorry for the delay folks, I forgot I'm supposed to check this mule. sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:16 am
exclaim There has been a small update to the joining roll mechanic. Now you only need THREE consecutive numbers, not all four.  

Skiringssal

I Lady Kiya I rolled 4 4-sided dice: 2, 1, 3, 1 Total: 7 (4-16)

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:59 am
I Seek Glory and Honor..
SoA Name: Rahtom
Owners Name: I Lady Kiya I
Personal Blurb: He's a blank slate.
History: He's a blank slate, didn't know what to do with him.
House: Vita
Extra: I'm still chugging along.

Don't forget to roll!

Felyn

I think this is passing now. I forgot to look when it rolled. xD (I apologize)  
Safaia rolled 4 4-sided dice: 2, 4, 2, 1 Total: 9 (4-16)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:35 am
I Seek Glory and Honor..
SoA Name: Lleuad
Personal Blurb: Busy-body hard worker who needs to learn how to take a break.
History: blank slate oops
House: Vita
Extra: blank slate

Don't forget to roll!

Safaia

Vice Captain

Trickster

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:01 pm
SoA Name: Uhleko
Personal Blurb: Uhleko is a very happy-go-lucky guy, always smiling and laughing. He loves to make others happy and enjoys going out of his way to do things for others...when he's not absorbed in his painting, that is.
History: Born and raised in the Kizi, Uhleko had a love of all things beautiful and found a talent in painting and making his own paints. He often used his own white pelt - or the pale pelts of others - as canvases for his masterpieces. When Muhali and her 'curse' returned to the lands his muse made itself present in the form of the paints he used to creature his works. After a very content life in the Kizi, the wanderlust bug bit him and he became curious as to what else was out there. Traveling was a massive blow to him, though, as his muse left and only his son kept him moving forward.
Extra: He's a Seer and is quite well-versed in Muhali's 'curse'. He'll be glad to find his muse again upon joining!

You understand that by joining the Skadi you may not apply to join the main pride for one month, correct? Indeed!

SoA Name: Lengo
Personal Blurb: Lengo is lazy (he'd call it laid back), manipulative, and a pathological liar. He's easy enough to get along with so long as you don't mind him subtly telling you what to do to benefit himself. A trickster at heart, Lengo is in his element with the gullible, those with low self-esteem, and the dumb. His one bond is family, which is why he followed his foolhardy father out of their homeland.
History: Lengo was quite happy with his life in the Kizi, oh yes. Plenty of silly lions to tease and use, an easy life...and yet when his father decided he was going to go off and see what else the world had to offer, he knew he had to go with him. Uhleko wouldn't survive on his own, Lengo was sure, if only because he was so giving and soft-hearted. He needed someone to watch his back! It was a good thing he ended up going, because three days out of the Kizi jungle his father was ready to lay down and give up on life. Lengo urged him to keep walking, that they'd find something interesting soon, and he thanked the gods for his ability to lie. He didn't believe they'd find anything at all. So they kept on, and they found something after all.
Extra: Lengo isn't evil, he's simply very good at getting what he wants from other lions without them realizing he's being underhanded in his tactics. He'll take pleasure in further confusing those in the maze.

You understand that by joining the Skadi you may not apply to join the main pride for one month, correct? Indeed!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:14 pm
SilverLutz
SoA Name: Uhleko
Personal Blurb: Uhleko is a very happy-go-lucky guy, always smiling and laughing. He loves to make others happy and enjoys going out of his way to do things for others...when he's not absorbed in his painting, that is.
History: Born and raised in the Kizi, Uhleko had a love of all things beautiful and found a talent in painting and making his own paints. He often used his own white pelt - or the pale pelts of others - as canvases for his masterpieces. When Muhali and her 'curse' returned to the lands his muse made itself present in the form of the paints he used to creature his works. After a very content life in the Kizi, the wanderlust bug bit him and he became curious as to what else was out there. Traveling was a massive blow to him, though, as his muse left and only his son kept him moving forward.
Extra: He's a Seer and is quite well-versed in Muhali's 'curse'. He'll be glad to find his muse again upon joining!

SoA Name: Lengo
Personal Blurb: Lengo is lazy (he'd call it laid back), manipulative, and a pathological liar. He's easy enough to get along with so long as you don't mind him subtly telling you what to do to benefit himself. A trickster at heart, Lengo is in his element with the gullible, those with low self-esteem, and the dumb. His one bond is family, which is why he followed his foolhardy father out of their homeland.
History: Lengo was quite happy with his life in the Kizi, oh yes. Plenty of silly lions to tease and use, an easy life...and yet when his father decided he was going to go off and see what else the world had to offer, he knew he had to go with him. Uhleko wouldn't survive on his own, Lengo was sure, if only because he was so giving and soft-hearted. He needed someone to watch his back! It was a good thing he ended up going, because three days out of the Kizi jungle his father was ready to lay down and give up on life. Lengo urged him to keep walking, that they'd find something interesting soon, and he thanked the gods for his ability to lie. He didn't believe they'd find anything at all. So they kept on, and they found something after all.
Extra: Lengo isn't evil, he's simply very good at getting what he wants from other lions without them realizing he's being underhanded in his tactics. He'll take pleasure in further confusing those in the maze.

Approved!  

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Ctrl F Greenie rolled 4 4-sided dice: 2, 3, 4, 4 Total: 13 (4-16)

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:35 pm
I Seek Glory and Honor..
SoA Name: Dharma'dido
Owners Name: *Greenie
Personal Blurb: n/a
History: n/a
House: Villager
Extra: Directly related to members of the pride.

Don't forget to roll!

[IC] Skiringssal Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces