Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:19 pm
User Image

Pride's Creation: November 2014

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:39 pm
11 January 2019

Hello friends! Seaki has become the sole owner of this pride, and to make it function a little more smoothly, there have been some updates to a lot of things! You can read all about that stuff below, but make sure you also go and reread the pride info and rules.

• Surnames have been changed to be less confusing. Harems now share one Surname with no alterations (-id/-ide) at the end! A harem leader is distinguished in the pride ICly by how the member asks, and you can see it in the Harem Profile as well.

• Surnames of children no longer distinguish gender (-huios/-kori) and instead have a simplified (-paidi) meaning Child and will be tacked onto the end of the harem name (i.e Techni harem children are Technipaidi)

• Agamos Harem has been done away with, it was clunky and confusing. All members now are sponsored by other Harems or married.

Those are the updates that effect all members! The biggest update is that there is now a new Monarch! Meet Metis! She's the reason for some of these changes, as she is young and grew up in the pride. Her Grandmother was a member of the previous Monarchy, and she's going to do her best to ensure prosperity in the pride:

User Image

To close this out, I am still working a little bit on the member list/harems/profile portion. The old ones have been archived. You can see them here:

I will post an update when everything has been transitioned.

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:17 pm
29 January 2019

February is mix and match month! Please remember to read the rules regarding breeding within the pride!

You can read it in Breeding Info & Permissions. As a refresher, you do not need to post for Mix and Match permission, but you must post where the cubs are going!

The member list will be as up to date as I can make it by the first of February, so if you see any of your members missing after that point, please post in Joining & Updates.

Lastly! Harem Creation RPs will be waived from now until the end of February. What this means is, you can post for a harem and not RP them in the pride first! Remember a harem must contain three (3) or more members to become official. Keep an eye out for the annual Create-A-Harem event starting February 1st.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:00 pm
3 February 2019

User Image

The Create-A-Harem event has started! Just click the image to get to the event! Please read the rules very carefully before entering. Remember, these harems will be official harems if they are rolled since the RP requirement has been waived for the duration of the event. I have also created a discord group for this pride, if you need help finding a partner/group for the event, or would like to seek RP. You can also ask me any questions there directly!

Likno Tis Zois Discord

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:51 pm
5 March 2019

February is over, which means that the RP requirement for harems is now back in effect. All of the Harems have been updated and added to the member list and all the new members are added to the list! If you look at the list and still can't find your SoA, just post in the Member Updates thread.

There are a few harems that have been nullified due to no members being in that harem any longer, and a few harems have not been added due to the harem's form being incorrect. Please re-read the rules and repost your forms - or post them at all! Posting a new surname in the joining thread is not sufficient.

Thank you!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:02 pm
3 February 2020

User Image

The Create-A-Harem event has started! Just click the image to get to the event! Please read the rules very carefully before entering. Remember, these harems will be official harems if they are rolled since the RP requirement has been waived for the duration of the event. I have also created a discord group for this pride, if you need help finding a partner/group for the event, or would like to seek RP. You can also ask me any questions there directly!

Likno Tis Zois Discord

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

[IC] Likno tis Zois Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out