[PRP] A Little Spot of Trouble (Astriana and R'elien) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:42 am
She was keeping up conversation, but R’elien noticed she was only answering questions. She wasn’t asking him anything. She wasn’t volunteering additional information. What was he doing wrong?

“Well, let’s go get our food,” he invited. “Maybe we can get something for your little beauties.”  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:11 pm
Astriana nodded her head, as she followed him over to the food line. She was thinking about what she was going to get, planning on only answering questions when she needed to.

"Yes, I am sure they could use some food too,"she spoke to his suggestion. When they got to the food, she got herself some meat and a bubbly pie, before heading over to sit at one of the tables. She was sure this rider would follow, since he seemed so keen on doing so.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:39 pm
She certainly wasn't very friendly, was she? R'elien couldn't help but be intrigued by her. She was mysterious, she was different from the other girls he'd met. He got himself two meatrolls and a bubblypie before following her to a table.

He tore one of his meat rolls in half and offered it to the golden flit. "Here," he said. "I figured you must be hungry after your adventure."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:15 pm
Astriana watched as the rider broke his roll in half and offered part of it to Caelia. She heard her gold flit's happy chirp as she took it and began to eat it contentedly. The young woman wasn't surprised, her little gold was considered a ray of sunshine. She took some of her meat and handed it to Abaven, who gave a chirp of thanks.

"Thank you for giving Caelia some of your roll,"she spoke.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:56 am
The gold flit was darling. R'elien loved the little creature and he'd only just met her earlier. But he did tend to connect with creatures rather than humans. That was easier. "Of course," he said. "Look at that sweet thing," he smiled and offered Abaven a piece as well.

"So, when did you come to the Weyr? Or did you?" She might have been a weyrbrat he didn't recognize. He didn't want to offend her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:19 am
"Yes, she tends to get a lot of attention because she is a sweetheart. As for me, I have been here since I was ten, when my uncle took me and my brothers in. So we have been here quite a long time, but was not born here,"Astriana responded. She took a piece of her meat and began to chew on it, watching Abaven take what the rider offered him and eat it.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:51 am
"I wasn't born here either," R'elien offered, when the girl finally offered some information. "I was born to miners, searched when I was fifteen. Kaeth came not to long after." He didn't feel the need to share an autobiography with her. She wasn't giving him much to go on though, was she?

He smiled at the blue flit as the tiny thing began to eat, and only then did he himself eat. "What are your brothers like?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:13 pm
"My parents got sick, that is why we came to live with our uncle. As for my brothers, one is a green rider, that is my twin brother. He is..well, he is like me in a way. Then we have a younger brother, who can never be a rider,"she spoke, anger in her eyes. She still hated the fact he couldn't, so he had to do something else in his life.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:08 pm
Oh. "I'm sorry," he muttered. He hadn't meant to bring up a sore subject. Poor girl, had she lost her parents and then found that her younger brother couldn't become a rider? He couldn't imagine life without Kaeth, though he knew he had survived well enough without the blue. He knew he wouldn't be able to after knowing that bond.

"Could he become a wherhandler?" he asked. "My father could always use wherhandlers for his mine--it's not the greatest job, though... Actually, forget I mentioned it."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:19 pm
"That is actually what we are hoping he will become. Since he can't have a dragon, then maybe he can have a wher. I don't know if it will happen, but I suppose that is something. I just wish he could actually become a rider, but I suppose that is life,"Astri spoke. She knew the Weyr did it to make sure her brother was safe.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:18 am
"Well, if you need help putting up the marks for an egg ever..." He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. He didn't know what had come over him. He'd just met the girl! And shards, he was offering her marks? But her brother... R'elien could relate. He had siblings and while none of them had ever been told they would never become dragonriders, they didn't really have the chance he'd had.

They hadn't been Searched. "I suppose," he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:17 pm
Though her face did not convey it, her eyes for any who knew her would convey the surprise in them. Did this rider actually just offer to chip in to help pay for an egg for her brother? Surely she had heard that wrong, he didn't even know her or her brothers, for that matter. She wasn't sure what to say for the moment, it did stump her.

"I will keep that in mind,"she finally said, though it sounded lame, even in her mind.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas