Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Customs and Breedings
▷ Custom-In Vouchers List

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Four Seasons
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

tab Here we log Custom-In Vouchers. These vouchers allow you to add a breeding basket to your breeding, which you can give specific details you'd want from either parents onto the baby or leave it up to the colorist in design. It also allows you to keep this basket on top of another basket from the original batch.

tab You cannot add markings, colors, or breeds not found already in the family, but you can pick specific throwbacks, markings the parents have, and dictate what traits the child gets from their parents/throwbacks!

tab There can only be two vouchers used in a breeding. There has to be a different owner for both, meaning one person cannot use two vouchers. It'll have to be another user for the second one.

tab This list will only show vouchers obtained that have not been used. Once you've used it we will remove it off this list. This is so colorists know who has what, and what can be used.

tab It is important to note you cannot force a hybrid child this way if neither of the parents are hybrids. There will be specific slots for hybrids.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:40 am

My Four Seasons
Crew

▶ Customs and Breedings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces