[PRP] New Knots... Again (Z'haq & Resa)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:53 pm
Z'haq both loved and hated the fact that Resa was pregnant with his baby. He loved it because it meant he was going to be a father once the baby was born; he hated it because, well, it took a long time to make a baby and at this point poor Resa was just close enough to ready to give birth that she was uncomfortable and cranky. And when a goldrider was cranky, no-one was happy.

It was with this in mind that Z'haq approached the door to his and Resa's weyr and cautiously laid his hand on the latch. Hopefully she was in a relatively good mood, or maybe even asleep. Testing the latch, it opened, and he gently pushed the door open just enough to peek in. She was on bedrest for the time being, restricted from flying, so it was no surprise not to see her in the small area that passed for a kitchen.

"Reeeeesaaaa…" he called, his voice soft and low so as not to awaken her if she was in fact asleep. "Resa? I have some good news…"

Thaliawen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:30 am
Resa wasn’t asleep, but she nearly had been. At Z’haq’s voice she looked up and smiled. While she hated bedrest and the restriction on flying, she was looking forward to the addition to their family. She knew Lyraeth was, too.

“Hi love,” she greeted, sitting up. Good news? Had the healers decided she could get off bedrest? She hated not being able to fly. Lyraeth had assured her that she knew the feeling—laden with eggs was never a good feeling—but it didn’t stop the urge to fly. The feeling of sun in her hair... “What’s the good news?”  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:04 pm
"You're awake." Z'haq entered the weyr and closed the door behind him. "Hi, my love. How are you feeling today?" he asked, happy for multiple reasons that Resa seemed to be in a good mood. Crossing the room, he sat on the edge of the bed they shared. "So, yeah, I have some good news to share with you. I, um… need to make some new knots." He grinned sheepishly. "So the Council had a meeting to reorganize some of the wings and sort the new wingriders in. And… well..."

He shrugged. "They made me the new Flight Leader of Heart's Fire."

Thaliawen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:01 pm
“I’m awake,” she replied, smiling at him. “Good. Bored. I keep hoping the healers will reconsider and send Lyraeth news that I can go flying.” She needed to stretch. She needed to get out of the weyr.

New knots? Resa studied Z’haq for a moment before beaming when he revealed the reason. He was being modest. She couldn’t think of anyone who deserved this position. “I’m proud of you,” she said, leaning forward to kiss his cheek. “How should we celebrate?”  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:35 pm
Z'haq leaned in for the kiss. "I'm sorry you're bored, love. Hopefully you'll be off bedrest soon." He leaned on one arm across Resa's reclining form and allowed his free hand to smooth her hair off her face. Poor Resa was looking ready to have her baby any day, if he was any judge of pregnancies -- and with 10 siblings on both sides of him, he had seen his fair share.

"Yeah, Flight Leader! I can't believe it, but the Council knows what's best for the Weyr. I'll still be Wingleader of the Furies, too. What's a little more paperwork for me?" he shrugged with a grin. Contemplating her celebration question, he grew thoughtful for a moment. "Hmm. Well, we can't have wine with you so close…"

Thaliawen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:00 am
“Tsk. You already work so hard,” Resa said. He was always doing paper work, but he kept up his good spirits. She was proud of him! No wine? That was right, one of the healers had mentioned not drinking wine.

“We could celebrate with bubblypies,” she offered. Hot, juicy bubblypies. Mmm. She looked thoughtful. “Or...” what else could they do? She was stuck on bedrest. “Do you have any ideas?”  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces