[prp] New Beginnings [zamistia/nyara] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:21 am
Nanuth was quiet as his sister nuzzled him back, seeing the colors in her eyes. It was obvious to the brown that Mictecath wanted to be strong, that she didn't want to seem like she was weak. He could understand that sentiment, but also knew her being sad for their sister wasn't weakness. After all, his own rider still dealt with sadness and he knew she wasn't weak, despite anything others may think. As soon as his golden sister spoke, it confirmed his thoughts on it. When she suggested hatching sooner might have prevented the tragedy, he gave her another nuzzle. Thankfully, her rider intervened, telling the other that it was okay to let them in.

She is right, dear sister, please allow us to help you. I may only let certain people do so, but I also know it is something that is needed. Tears are not weakness, they just show that you care very deeply about others. Just find your inner circle and any of those feelings you think are 'weakness,' you share only with them. As for when you hatched, you did so when you were meant to do so. You cannot blame yourself for something you did not know would happen. For all you know, you could have gotten hurt,he reminded softly. After all, how many people and dragons had gotten hurt out on those sands? He looked over to Misty, who knew he had wished he had been able to protect those she held dear. However, she had reminded him the same thing he just reminded his sister.

"Yes, that is what...Nanuth says too. He said I shouldn't..let other opinions shape..how I do things. It is something I..am still working on. He is quite of..the mind that he..knew best when he..chose me. I can't argue with it..since I am honored..to have him as..my bondmate. Thank you, for the..help,"she smiled to Nyara. It was good to know that no matter what she encountered, others would step up for her. At the mention of impressing, she nodded her head in reply. When she had begun to think about dragons, she never would have imagined impressing would have been so..amazing. It was hard to describe what it was like to become linked so deeply with another being.

I will be sure to let you know of anything I notice, sister dear. Yes, I am aware that you have some special lessons that will be had away from the rest of us. You just leave watching to me, I will make sure we are all in tip top shape,Nanuth assured firmly. Mictecath's own private lessons would be important, so she would grow into the queen she was meant to be. If it meant keeping tabs on all of their family, then he would do it.

"It is a lot..of things to be...prepared for, but I...know it is important. I just got to..believe everything will work...out,"Misty spoke. She leaned into the ride and looked like she was actually having fun. She felt Nanuth tell her it will be even better when it was time for her to ride with him.

Sweet Symmetry

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:33 am
Dea and #Teddy#

Once more, Mic fell silent in the wake of Nanuth’s wisdom. Like her rider, he seemed to encourage letting others in- and yet… Mictecath was somewhat certain that the burden she carried was meant for her alone. Seeing her family safe and sound- especially when they threw themselves into danger that she could not follow… it was the ultimate test of her ability to keep the Family Ship running smoothly…

“You’ll give yourself a complex if you overthink it, darling. Just relax. Take a deep breath and remember that we’re here, alive and well.”

She gave another small, sad sigh and bowed her head, staring at the ground as if it would somehow swallow all of her problems. Nanuth, your wisdom is valuable and important. It is just difficult for me to share pain and unhappiness with others. I would much rather love and uplift you all then burden you with troubles I can manage.

Nyara shook her head, curls bouncing a little. Mictecath was nothing if not stubborn- kind of like herself, really… “It’s all right, Nanuth, she appreciates you. She’s just obstinate.” There was an intense gaze with a hint of fiery scolding, and Nya laughed at the sight of Mictecath glaring at her. “Thanks for being so kind to her.” She told the brown, still laughing.

I am grateful… The young queen added, rubbing Nanuth’s cheek once more. Thank you for your company tonight.

“That’s okay. That’s what family is for- to uplift each other.” Nyara found herself echoing Mictecath’s words, an encouraging smile on her face as she answered Misty. “Once you’re more comfortable and confident, you and Nanuth will go far.” It was perhaps her purity and innocence that made her so certain- power and strength of heart like that would make a person fierce. In a way, Misty reminded her a little of Ruunan- the boy had so much potential that he kept locked away behind daydreams and shyness.

I would much rather spend my drills with you all, but at least I will be with Anakumath. There are so many of us to protect. I hope you and others are able to do so if we are not in a position to help. Mic had straightened once more, digging small furrows into the ground with a talon.

“You’ll get there Misty. We all will.” Nyara spoke with confidence that reverberated through her being, and even Mictecath looked up.

She’s right. There comes a time when we just have to accept what we can and cannot do, and stop worrying about the things we cannot change. This has been a most enlightening conversation, Nanuth.  

Sweet Symmetry

Tipsy Kitten

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:07 pm
Nanuth could see his sister was deep in thought, so he was quiet for the moment, to let his words be mulled over. He could only hope she would take his words to heart, he didn't want her to have to hold the weight of the world on her back. The young brown knew he had trouble speaking to others, but it was something His was trying to help him with. It seemed they both had some helping to do of the other, but that was what being bonded involved. When Nyara spoke, he realized he had been right about his sister was taking too much on herself.

Oh dear Mictecath, you can do both. You can better do so if you take care of yourself too, though. Remember, we all need others to help us. Look at Mother, she has Father to help her with things and her rider. All the golden queens have others to help, whether we see it or not. I want to see you happy too,he pointed out. He then looked over to Nyara as she thanked him for his kindness and he gave a nod to her. The gold was his sister, he really did want the best for her.

"Nanuth says it is..his pleasure to help..his sister. He wants her to..be happy too. And you are right...family is always there..to pick each other...up. I hope I will go..as far as you..think. I do not want..to disappoint Nanuth at..all,"Misty admitted softly. At those words, she felt a strong blanket of support and love surround her. Nanuth assured her that she could never disappoint her, that he already knew how amazing she was. She continued to enjoy her ride, it was exactly what she needed today.

I know you would rather continue to help us with our lessons, but you have other things you will have to learn. You will be us some, so we will just have to deal with it. And you are right, there are just some things we cannot change. Indeed, it has, it gave me some food for thought as well. And more assurance that Mine will be watched out for,Nanuth nodded. He knew they could manage, he had no doubt on that at all.

Sweet Symmetry

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces