And let the words fall out honestly
I wanna see you be brave...

Quote:
.:: Icarus - About ::.

Pack/Pride/Coalition: n/a - Seeking
Pride Rank: God of Indulgence
Mate: Seeking; Mortal or immortal
Flings: Seeking; Mortal or immortal
Personality: Extremely relaxed, a bit of a trickster, lover of the ladies (though he enjoys the company of all), likes to travel. He's very easy going and likes to go with the flow. He doesn't have much in the way of a temper, but he definitely isn't someone you want to anger, since he can and will curse you if you irritate him too much.

Looking for: Any groups that might have a use for a patron god of indulgence, mortals to be impressed by him (feed his ego pfft), or use his powers on (approved powers). I'm also in the market for flings (mortal or immortal), a mate (same). I'd really love to play out a plot where he falls for a mortal he'd have been watching for some time, leading to a meeting and him realizing his feelings are more than just fleeting. Something that might prompt him to try courting them properly would be great. His father is the god of pleasure and his mother the goddess of duty, so he can't help but have SOME sense of responsibility and would want to be an active part of any cubs lives. Breedings are definitely NOT a must-have, though. I'm just looking for some good RP and if anything else comes of it, great.

Note:

Gallery

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:50 pm
User Image

I've got my ticket for the long way 'round
The one with the prettiest of views
It's got mountains, it's got rivers
It's got sights to make you shiver
But it sure would be prettier with you...

Quote:
.:: Shakizah - About ::.

Pack/Pride/Coalition: Rogue
Pride Rank: n/a
Mate: n/a - seeking
Flings: Maybe
Personality: Very whimsical. Shakizah's life is her music and always has been, aside from family. She'd often sing for them simply because it made her happy, and put smiles on their faces. She and her siblings lost their mother when they were fairly young to illness. She began to wander the continent as an adolescent while still trying to cope with the loss. She found that there is a song in everything nature has to offer, and believes that she can still hear her mother's voice in the rising and the setting of the sun. She now believes that nature's melody, particularly moments like those, are the symphony of the souls that have departed. It might sound a bit morbid to others but she takes comfort in that thought.

With this she's found peace of her own making, and has learned to take life very much in stride. What will happen will happen, and eventually everyone will join the chorus of life's cycle.

She's actually a rather friendly and cheery individual. Though she's not particularly energetic or outgoing she will happily make conversation with just about anyone. There's nearly always a content expression on her face, and she has a fluid way of moving. She can often be found singing to the sun and moon, or just out loud to herself as she walks.

Looking for: I know it might be asking a little bit much, but I'm looking for a mate who Shakizah can be a sort of muse for. I think that it would be a lot of fun to play that out and Shakizah is just the right SOA for that part. To be clear I'm looking for a romance where Shakizah's musical inclining would be appreciated, a male who will sort of indulge and/or humor her whimsical manners (sudden detours or side trips in the middle of a walk, stopping to chat with and possibly help out random strangers, randomly picking up a song out of the silence, and not being annoyed or put off if she asks them for help in the middle of composing a song). She is a creature of whim and indulgence and seems to have both few and many habits at the same time. Her mate will need to be not only OKAY with that, but I'd really rather it be something that they really like about her. I don't want her to simply be tolerated because of her good looks- you know?

Otherwise personality is 100% flexible. They can be serious, they can be her opposite in some ways, they can be her match in many ways, or all ways, or they could be someone troubled. We can work out details as I think Shakizah is really a very easy fit, herself. I've just got my own specific wants.

Shakizah is one of my favorite SOA, look wise, but her coat is very plain. For that reason I'd like to find a potential mate with very nice markings to contrast that. The markings don't have to be either super complicated or simple (but they can be), as long as they're distinct.

I'm not all that picky about colors, all I ask is no eye-seering colors (especially not in combination) unless they're natural or somehow counterbalanced. They can be glowy, naturals, brights, darks, etc. but looks will play a big role for me since she's one of the SOA I'd eventually like to breed.

Note: Her edits can be passed on at colorist discretion.

Gallery

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:52 pm
User Image

Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'll be the one if you want me to
Anywhere I would've followed you
Say something, I'm giving up on you...

Quote:
.:: Adiva'Bat-Sheva - About ::.

Pack/Pride/Coalition: n/a; formerly Ukucha'Wafalame
Pride Rank: n/a; formerly Beybanu
Mate: n/a; formerly Ameer
Flings: No
Personality: At a very young age Adiva was delivered to the Ukuchu'Wafalame in order to honor a promise that her mother, the goddess of Sacrifice once made. She was born to the Dawnwalkers originally, had a sister, and was the daughter of the high priest. Her entire world revolved around her family then, though her memories of them used to be faint. Once her powers began to awaken she was able to use her visions to rediscover and maintain contact with her sister, who is also a seeress.

She is an incredibly dedicated female, and was raised and groomed by sultan Ali's harem to become Ameer's beybanu one day. She's got a sweet nature and is a skilled huntress. Though she's lacking a little in confidence from lack of experience she's very sure of her moral upbringing and what she wants- or she thinks she is. Beyond that she can seem a little timid and needs a bit of fleshing out.

She's still at the moment incredibly loyal to him and the ways of the U'W, meaning that she believes females and males each have their respective places. Though she loves her birth family dearly and respects them their ways are not and have never truly been her own. She will argue the point politely if challenged- until she's really challenged about it.

Looking for: The pride has disbanded and I don't want to see this girl collecting dust. I'd like to find a mate for her who either has similar ideals to the U'W, or finds them unsettling. The former would be easier for her but I'm not really looking for easy. I want someone that can maybe challenge her world view.

Adiva isn't going to make it easy, either. She's still holding onto the idea that the U'W aren't done for, that she'll find her way back to them, and is warring between the hope that Ameer will take her back and the fear that she's become worthless and unworthy to be at his side as beybanu, or even a banu. She still loves him and whoever is offered will either have to be patient and work to get her over that, or we could try to plot something that's a lot more stretched out over a long journey and is mutual/accidental. Maybe someone to offer to help her find her way back, and they have that accidental romance along the way?

Just know that she absolutely will not go for a male who can't stand up for the two of them (if he wants to) and has to be babied. Whether or not he wants her to stand up for herself is a different matter entirely, that's fine, she can do that! She doesn't HAVE to be treated like glass, but please don't offer any childish characters for her. She is not the dominant type.

Note:

Gallery

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:58 pm
User Image

You are a brick tied to me that's dragging me down
Strike a match and I'll burn you to the ground
We are the jack-o-lanterns in July
Setting fire to the sky
Here it comes, this rising tide...

Quote:
.:: Chen-li - About ::.

Pack/Pride/Coalition: n/a; formerly Dawnwalkers
Pride Rank: n/a
Mate: n/a; tentatively seeking
Flings: Yes
Personality: A few years ago Chen-li had a very clear idea of who he was - part of a match set. He had a twin sister and the two balanced one another. Where she was calm and patient he was brash and impetuous, but they balanced one another, or so he thought. When she left to return to the Firekin to be with Azarax Chen-li was unable to follow due to his blue coloring. With his anchor gone he was unable to contain his frustration, loss, and confusion, and so he left the pride to try to find himself.

He did not succeed in doing anything aside from reinforcing how incomplete he was without his sister. He returned with his tail between his legs but was still not content to simply remain. Though he tried his hand at putting his energy into guarding the pride it doesn't seem to have done any good, and so he's on the roam again looking for someone that can give him balance.

For those that encounter Chen-li they'll probably see a fairly sized lion with a somewhat foul disposition. He doesn't really go for sugar coating things and he says exactly what he's thinking when he feels like it- and that's IF you can get him to speak to you. He's not exactly rude but his temper has grown increasingly foul over the years, to the point that he'd sooner ignore a stranger than engage in mindless conversation. He scowls a lot, growls a lot, and is extremely sarcastic and snappy when pushed. If given something- someone to focus on who can help him expel his negative energy, though, Chen-li is a natural protector. He has his mother's impatience for beating around the bush and unfortunately they both feel as if most encounters are exactly that- a waste of time. Neither of them can stand injustices happening right in front of them and are inclined to sometimes talking bigger than they can actually back up, but are too stubborn to back down. While he would never endanger another with that behavior he can be a bit reckless on his own.

Looking for: A mate and a pride. I plan to have him run into two distant relatives of his mother's soon but he probably won't stay with them (though they may end up in one of the prides where he's going to wind up). I'd either like to send him along to the revive of the U'W (where he'll be reunited with at least one sibling, Huang, and meet his nieces and nephew) or the Pridelands (where he'll be reunited with a lot more family than he knew he had)- both peaceful prides where he could put himself to use being a protector. I have no personal preference on which one, so if you do let me know.

Someone that can either get this idiot to think twice before blurting out whatever he feels like or someone that can shoot it right back at him and keep pace. They can either be quiet/shy/demure or outspoken/just as brash/cocky. He's pretty flexible.

Complimentary markings for a mate, please, or someone plain! Colors are negotiable.

Note: Bound for either the new Ushirkino Watembezaji or the Pridelands; Rolled - not a seer

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:59 pm
User Image

So what?
We don't look, we don't act, we don't walk, we don't talk like you do
So what if we hang just to hang, ain't no shame
We're gonna do what we want to cause
We come from everywhere, searching for one to care
Somehow we found it here, we found us a home...

Quote:
.:: Matifu (II)- About ::.

Pack/Pride/Coalition: n/a; formerly Dawnwalkers » Pridelands (?)
Pride Rank: n/a; formerly Guardian
Mate: n/a; seeking
Personality: Matifu is really only like her name sake in a few aspects. Friendly, easy going, and extremely dedicated and loyal to her pride. These days her pride is not only a literal pride, but her group of friends (Maa-nefer, Kinyago, Jian Xue, and Amavasi) as well. Though they have age differences they're an extremely close-knit bunch and somehow found their way together back in the Dawnwalkers a few years ago. They've been inseparable since.

Matifu is always one of the ones laughing the loudest, talking the most, and pursuing challenges first- not because she's a reckless loud mouth but in terms of quality of life. She's a vivacious spirit and prefers to be out there enjoying things with her friends.

She's confident, and more of a tomboy than anything. She had the opportunity to follow in her father's and grandfather's footsteps as a huntress for the Dawnwalker, was even expected to as the eldest of her litter, but she wanted other things and convinced them to allow her to become a guardian instead- the first in their family line. She worked hard to make them both proud, and succeeded, but was devastated later when her grandfather passed on.

She would follow her friends anywhere, and when Maa-nefer expressed a desire to see the rest of the world it was immediately put to a vote within the group. Matifu would have gone no matter what, because she and Maa-nefer are sisters in all but blood and if she went then Matifu was going. They took it to their friends, though, and it was decided that they would see what other lands had to offer and make their way towards the Pridelands along the way since Kinyago and Amavasi hadn't been "home" in ages. Jian Xue and Matifu also had business there as she knew of at least some family members that needed to know of her grandfather's passing, and Jian wanted to try to find out what had become of his aunt, Nukta's mother and Amavasi's great-great grandmother.

Looking for: General RP, MORE FRIENDS! Also a mate plot would be really great, to be honest, but I don't really know what I'd be looking for with her. She comes from an upbringing that taught her marriage before cubs, so even though they don't marry in the Pridelands whoever it is would need to be okay with being life-mated at least.

Again, I'm not entirely sure what would work for her personality-wise so I'm open to ideas. I do want to find someone with complimentary colors if possible, though (and I'm not interested in doing throwbacks or randoms for that reason).

Note: Pending acceptance; rolled - not a seer.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:06 pm
User Image

Quote:
.:: NAME - About ::.

Pack/Pride/Coalition:
Pride Rank:
Mate:
Flings:
Personality:

Looking for:

Note: Part of the group with Matifu (II).

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:08 pm
User Image

Everything is wonderful
Everything is great
Free as a bird singing outside my window pane
Got a fresh new start
It's a brand new day
And I got lots of love to give away ...

Quote:
.:: Maa-nefer- About ::.

Pack/Pride/Coalition: n/a; Formerly Tengoku no kurēdoru; formerly Dawnwalkers
Pride Rank: Formerly princess (Dawnwalkers); formerly Sennin (queen) - Kaze
Mate: Seeking; formerly Sion Astal
Personality: Maa-nefer was born somewhere in the middle of a very, very, VERY big litter of thirteen. She had a normal childhood typical for a princess of the Tuait-tekem (extra lessons, primarily).

During her life with the Dawnwalkers she was best friends with Dafina, her sister Sher, and cousin Matifu. Since leaving she is still friends with them all, but of the three only Matifu opted to go along on the journey to the Pridelands.

As one of the cubs born to the royal pair, just like her siblings she's had extra lessons, more education, and training than the other cubs in the pride, because if something should happen to her brother, the crown prince, there's a chance that one of the other children will be selected to become heir instead, even if that's a very big selection to pick from. As a result she's quite well versed in pride traditions.

Maa-nefer is really friendly and outgoing. Her name means to see beauty, and incidentally she's quite the optimist so she's really pretty damn good at it. She comes from a huge, loving family with doting (if not busy) parents who are always there for their kids, she loves pride life, and she's very tactile amongst those she's familiar with (She uses her older sisters and sometimes litter mates too for pillows, she likes to touch to show affection but will not do so with any "strange" males, males she's not related to, and it's always innocent. Above all else as a princess she understands that she's expected to lead by example, and has been taught not to let there be any question about her intention or chastity.).

Don't expect Maa-nefer to slow down or mellow out much with age, at most I can see her talking slower, pausing more, but other than that she'll probably stay energetic and outgoing until the day she dies.

Looking for: Prideland member interactions, friendly encounters, unfriendly encounters, meetings with more gods

Note: Princess of the Dawnwalkers, large plot in progress

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:42 am
User Image

And I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you
Anywhere I would have followed you
And I will swallow my pride
You're the one that I love and I'm saying goodbye...

Quote:
.:: Ursa - About ::.

Pack/Pride/Coalition: n/a; formerly Firekin (Simo)
Pride Rank: n/a; formerly storyteller
Mate: Seeking; formerly Azar'bijan
Personality: Ursa and her siblings were conceived from a confusing tryst between Kadogo'moto of the Simo, and Azula of the Safi. At the time the pride was still split, and it was decided in secret that it would be better for the cubs to be raised by their father in the more accepting Simo. All but one of her siblings was taken to the rebels, the youngest son, who left the Firekin all together when their mother took him with her and Ursa has not seen him since being delivered into her father's paws.

When Kadogo and his childhood sweetheart, Ilahle finally made up (with the latter feeling betrayed by his ill conceived understanding of their relationship status) the dark lioness became another important part of Ursa's life. She looked to her as naturally as she would her own birth mother.

She had a brief fling with her crush's brother, then with Azar himself. The latter resulted in her becoming pregnant, and this ripped the two friends apart for a long time though they do not know for certain which lion fathered the cubs. Because of the cubs markings it is (rightly) assumed that Azar is the father. Ursa and Azar, after mending their friendship following his being a suspect in the murder incident finally got their act together and became a mated pair for a time.

Other lions that Ursa has a close bond with or a deep rooted affection for include her aunt Kenna, family friend and her father's former "slave" (A ruse, for the sake of keeping the children safe.), Yin-li. She once had a one sided rivalry with the Captain of the Guard, Uuo, because of Azar'bijan's also one sided feelings towards the captain.

She is not at all fond of her grandmother, Azula (Of the Simo) and the two did not communicate often because of Azula's antagonistic relationship with Kadogo'moto.

A serpentine acquaintance of Azar's and Ursa's once said that Ursa's fire was contained to her eyes. Her black coat isn't completely uncommon, but she's one of the least colorful members of the pride. More to the point is the fact that her Firekin spirit is expressed in unconventional ways just as her coloring is. She's quite calm and doesn't seem to be very hot blooded at first glance, but she has a fierce temper once pushed too far, and a protective streak a mile wide towards any perceived threat to her children and her family. Not even her former mate and best friend, Azar, is safe from that temper. They had a litter together but eventually split apart when Ursa ended the relationship due to irreconcilable differences. Largely in part was his treatment of one of their sons, who he bullied quite a bit.

After going their separate ways Ursa quietly resumed her duties as a storyteller for the pride, looking after cubs and teaching the history of the pride, but it wasn't enough. After a few years she became too weary of her life in the desert to continue on with the Firekin. She felt stuck in a rut, and so eventually she quietly took her leave alongside one of her best friend's daughters, promising to look after her until such a time that the female decided to return to the Firekin.

Looking for: A mate, possibly a plot to find a new pride. She needs something new in her life. She's well into the prime years of her adulthood by now, and I'd like to try to get one last plot going for her before she goes.

Note: n/a

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:50 am
User Image
Quote:
.:: Korofi-uzulu - About ::.

Pack/Pride/Coalition: n/a; formerly Firekin
Pride Rank: n/a; formerly guard
Mate: n/a - seeking
Personality: Korofi was born to two ex-slaves. Her father is Azarax, a lion who was born with a coat the color of the desert and a blazing mane of red, but also color blind. Due to this Korofi has an even more fierce admiration for her father than she might have already. He had turned his "handicap" into a strength, overcome rank and circumstance, and maintains a crucial part of their pride. She grew up admiring her mother, Yin-li, as well, for finding new ways to aide the pride and becoming the first water-seeker. In addition, though Yin-li lacks the size and brute strength of the Firekin, as an ex-slave, she makes up for it by being both clever and swift.

While on one side there are her brother and sister who have become hunters, on the other there is her brother, Atesh, who has chosen to become a soldier, her sister Vesta who has chosen to follow in their mother's pawsteps and become a water seeker, and then there's her, who decided early on that she wanted to work with the guards, testing the mettle of outsiders seeking to join their ranks, meeting new lions, driving off the unworthy, and acting as a first line of defense to alert the pride to danger.

But mostly she just wants to duel with hopeful outsiders.

Korofi was, as a cub, very energetic and talkative. She hasn't really lost her energy or social nature, which made apprenticing as a guard actually rather difficult since it does entail knowing when to shut up and be quiet, but all the same she managed. She took well to the role over time, but she never really fully fit in with her playful nature.

She would talk your ears off, if you let her, and while time has seen her grow more relaxed it hasn't diminished her energy. Unsurprisingly she decided eventually that she wanted to go see more of the world, and was fortunate enough to have her aunt tag along with her.

Looking for: A PLOT! A pride that she can actually fit into (but good Lord there are so many of them now I don't know where to start). Ideally I'd love to find a companion who she can grow close to, and eventually decide to lifemate with. I'd settle for someone that she can have adventures with, though.

Note:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:09 am
User Image
Quote:
.:: NAME - About ::.

Pack/Pride/Coalition:
Pride Rank:
Mate:
Flings:
Personality:

Looking for:

Note: Rolled, fertile

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:23 am
User Image
Quote:
.:: Hodari (Tumble) - About ::.

Pack: Peke Na
Pride Rank: Heir/Blood of Eleven Chiefs
Mate: n/a - not seeking
Flings: Maybe » leaning towards no
Personality: Tumble lives up to her namesake as a rough and tumble kind of girl. She enjoys adventure and doesn't afraid of anything. Well- not true, she's afraid of things, but her craving for fun and adventure often causes her to push through it. She also enjoys being scared from time to time. She might have been fully grown but she was far from being fully mature.

More recently her mind has turned away from dreamberries and the joys of life, and more towards her mother's legacy. She's begun to struggle under the guilt of knowing that she hasn't done as much as she should have as the heiress of the Peke Na, and will be seeking to make amends and restore the pack, that she might make her mother proud once again.

Looking for: General RP; I'm also open to talking about a possible mate. Tumble has a lot of personal growing to do still, so I'd like to find someone that could sort of grow with her- someone that will be there with her through her future trials and will (as a result) be able to understand who she was, who she becomes, and why. For now things would just be starting off slow, and it would take her a while to come around to the idea of love in anything but a familial, pack, or platonic sense.

The pack has lost a lot of members and dwindled considerably over time. Her mother, Wisdomchaser died some time ago and Tumble has struggled under the mantle of leadership. I'd like to have her find her footing and bring the pack back, not to its former glory and size, but just back. For that there'll be a separate thread with possible giveaways/prizes.

Note: Chieftess of the Peke Na, attempting to revive the pack with new blood

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:26 am
User Image
Quote:
.:: Finetouch - About ::.

Pack/Pride/Coalition: n/a; formerly Peke Na
Pride Rank: n/a; Adviser
Mate: Seeking
Flings: Not likely, but possible
Personality:

Looking for: Finetouch is one of the Peke Na members who wandered away when the pack began to fall apart. He was drawn off by his visions, deciding that the state of things wasn't the way that the pack was meant to be, wasn't what his mother would've wanted. He left to find clarity, but a recent dream-vision will see him return to act as an adviser to his chieftess, Tumble. I'd like to see him find a life mate, something that can be discussed.

Note: He's one of Kairi's four sons with Sandtrap. She conceived and carried the litter in her wild dog form, so they were born with the gift of seers. He knows her true identity due to his visions but keeps it secret at her behest.

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:34 am
User Image

And I take the first step of a million more
And I'll make mistakes I've never made before
But at least I'm moving forward
At least I'm moving forward...

Quote:
.:: Han - About ::.

Pack/Pride/Coalition: Unity Walkers
Pride Rank: Hunter
Mate: n/a; seeking
Personality: Han has always been a laid back sort of guy, almost to the point of laziness. It's not that he's against lifting a paw to do a thing, it's just that his coalition's lifestyle allotted the luxury of having little better to do than socialize, hunt, and patrol. They lived in a paradise. They were founded not for the sake of tradition, but safety and acceptance, in a time when hybrids were just becoming widely known and not many were accepting of them. He was born into the only life the group had ever known- a peaceful one.

After the group began to disband into smaller family groups Han took the chance to go see the rest of the neighboring lands but instead found himself settling down in his own little slice of territory. He's been lazing about since, but the right female might be able to get him on his toes and keep him there.

Looking for: A mate that can bring out Han's more energetic side somehow. I'd love it if she were the type to be shamelessly flirtatious (with him) and might play hard to get, to keep things interesting.

Note:

[OOC] Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces