[Border PRP] - Father and son day - Griffith and Van

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The god of balance sighed quietly to himself. How very quiet his life had become since Nara had struck out on her own. It had not been so long since he'd last seen her, but to a father it felt like an eternity. His life had been a whirlwind of adventure and childish wonder, a second chance to watch his daughter grow into the goddess he had always known she was, he knew she would be again.

But now all was quiet and Griffith could not help the sudden loneliness he felt despite the pride in seeing his child find her strength and her own path. They could not stay small forever, but sometimes it seemed they grew all too fast.

Griffith found himself returning to the gem lands where he had first found Nara, a small godling cub still afraid to spread her wings. His sons had been here then as well had they not? He knew his poor Judeau had moved on, but perhaps Van still remained nearby? The god smiled softly, he would have liked to find his son, it had been far too long since the last time.

Alpaca Chobi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:58 pm
Amon Larethian

Van had been hidden in plain sight on the border as a much lighter colored mortal that looked closer to his cub pelt than his actual grown god pelt. Van had grown accustom as traveling around looking like a mortal as it was a lot less hassle than being a god. He didn't stick out and get bothered as much when he didn't look like anything special.

Van had remained on the borders of the quartz pride for some time in part wondering just where Nara had gone off to. It had been such a long time since he'd seen his sisters reborn form that he had to wonder if maybe he should move on or maybe he should stay? The god of innocence was at a loss.

Currently the soft pelted god lion was curled under the shade of some jagged rocks. Van wasn't quite mopey but it was as close to mopey as the god of innocence could get. He pawed at some of the sand and sighed.

"Nara..." He moaned. "You better be okay." He felt like he'd failed protecting that little bundle. Little did he know that his father had taken her else where and that his father was close by. There as a warm feeling though that floated in the air like something familiar could be near by. Van lifted his head and saw a familiar white winged figure.

"....Dad?"  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:48 pm
The god closed his eyes, a flick of a tail, pausing a moment to take a deep breath. If his son were here, where would he be hiding? Would Van be the type to hide at all? Hmm, perhaps not, more likely if he were nearby, Griffith might just find himself tripping over him. Van had always been the most carefree of his children.

Ears twitched, a familiar voice catching his attention. Ah, there he was, even in disguise Griffith would not his son anywhere, just as he had known Judeau and Nara in their avian forms. A smile crossed the god's maw, a spark in his eyes, it was good to see his son.

"Hello, Van."

There was no hesitation, the god trotted straight to his son, reached out his paws, and pulled the younger lion into an embrace, nudging his head against his son's affectionately, the rumble of a faint purr. It seemed Griffith was not giving his son the chance to protest, Van was getting a hug whether he liked it or not.

Alpaca Chobi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:13 pm
Amon Larethian

Van was pulled in to a loving embrace before he had proper time to react to his fathers presence. It had been a long while since he'd last seen his father and it was a shock to see him out and about around his one of his favorite hang out spots. Van found him self wrapping his front paws around his father to return the embrace before the two parted off of the hug.

"Father?" He was in awe at the moment unable to really form to much of a thought.

"Its.. Umm.. Well always nice to see you but what are you doing in these parts?" He tilted his head to the side like a questioning cub. Van had a very cub like aurora to him and it tended to work its way in to his mannerisms.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:01 am
Griffith held his son a moment longer before releasing him, taking full advantage of the rare chance to hug his child. Blue eyes narrowed, gazing at Van, taking in the form he had hidden himself with. Oh the look he was giving his son, Griff was his father, there was no reason to hide from him.

"A father does not need a reason to visit his children."

Had it really been so long that his children thought it odd to see him out in the world? Sigh, he would have to fix that. Perhaps if he had been with them more he could have helped Gwen and Judeau.

"I am pleased to see how you have grown, my son, though you look different than I expected."

There was that look again.

"I had feared you had moved on from here, I am glad I was able to find you."

Alpaca Chobi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:50 pm
Amon Larethian

Van tilted his head a bit at his fathers observation that he looked different than what was expected. That was the moment the God of Innocence realized he was still in a mortal form which was reserved for none gods mostly. He shrugged and allowed his form toe wisp off of him as he soon revealed a brighter pelt with wings completed with a single horn on his forehead.

"Sorry about that Father...." He looked meekly at Griffith with big eyes as pure as any mountain spring.

"I come and go. We've lined up our routes it would seem," Van let his father know, "I do return here quite a bit .. I have unfinished business but .. I don't really intend on finishing it.." The male shut his eyes and shook his head. With in an instant his horn disappeared and wings disappeared as well as his color dulling to that of a soft cream more inline with his cub form.

"I don't feel comfortable holding that form on the border. There is a pride of lions around and I don't intend to be found out. " At least not right now.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:36 pm
Griffith smiled as he gazed at his son's true form, a look in his eyes as if to say 'that's better'. There was pride in his expression, how his son had grown, no longer the small cub he had been so long ago. How different he and Judeau now looked, the one brilliant gold, the other a soft silver. Silently he reflected on how different their paths had been and how different they had become.

"Whatever form you take, you are always my son."

A hint of sadness touched his eyes. Griffith had not see Judeau's true form since he was young, since whatever tragedy had struck the young god, sending him retreating into the form of a raven he now refused to leave.

"Then it is fortunate our paths have crossed this time. Only you can decide if you should finish what you started or if you path will take you elsewhere."

Alpaca Chobi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:35 pm
Amon Larethian

Van couldn't express how grateful he was that his father was accepting that he preferred to take on a mortal form. Some gods may look down on a god who hid their features. There were gods who took pride in their divine forms but Van found it easier to get along with others when these forms were hidden.

"Thanks dad..." He blushed some. "So ... why .. I mean . Is the only reason you're here for me? " He tilted his head some. He hadn't seen much of any of his family up until recently. Van had been off in his own land wandering the realm of mortals with little to no concern for what might be happening to his family. It wasn't that he didn't care about them but more he was the god of innocence and some times his own domain was overpowering enough to have him not worry about stuff maybe he should have been worrying about. You could say that Van was quite carefree.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:48 pm
Griffith would have never faulted his son for concealing his true form among mortals. He himself saw the wisdom in doing so, even if the god of innocence did not always see the true implications. As poor Judeau and Nara knew, mortals could be cruel and unkind.

"The last time I was in these lands I found your sister."

A smile touched his maw as he remembered the whirlwind that had followed, the days full of cubbish energy and adventure. He had found his daughter again, the child that had fallen and been reborn. And though she did not remember him, the bond was stronger than any life, and she had again become his daughter. And she had reminded him of all he had held dear and the children he had not seen in far too long.

"Now that she is grown, it is time I visited my other children."

AlpacaChobi

[IC] Deserted...

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces